[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/a/ is full of basement dwellers >/b/ is underage >/co/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: PP08.png (660KB, 1106x1012px) Image search: [Google]
PP08.png
660KB, 1106x1012px
>/a/ is full of basement dwellers
>/b/ is underage
>/co/ is a Tumblr safespace
>/lgbt/ is literally a Tumblr safespace
>/r9k/ is /soc/: pussy edition
>/pol/ is conspiracy cancer the board
>/lit/ is pseud
>/sci/ is pseud
>/his/ is /pol/: pussy edition
>/v/ is underage
>/vp/ is furry central
>/tv/ is GoT: the board
>/mu/ has always been shit
>all other boards are either dead or irrelevant
>/sp/ somehow is decent

What the fuck happened
>>
/sp/ was a great board until the janitors ruined everything
>>
>I call good boards pseud because I'm too ADD to learn what is necessary to participate in conversations
hmm
>>
every board is underage. You're on a site populated by 12-18 year olds. I don't know how old you are but theres a reason why /r9k/ has '25yo+ only' threads.
>>
File: IMG_4805.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4805.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Come over to /k/, my dude. Good content and really active. We even have eurocuck threads occasionally
>>
The golden age of the internet has already ended. It's only going to get worse, you know.
>>
also you forgot fit you fucking hamplanet virgin
>>
>>38878117
It makes me sad about /co/ it use not to be so bad but its gotten pretty shitty
Between the tumblr shit and the /pol/ shit its hard to talk about comics or cartoons
>>
>>38878178
>/r9k/ but everyone pretends they're not /r9k/: the board
>>
>>38878234
even if that was true it would still be a huge improvement. nothing worse than losers begging for pity online or trying to blame their miserable lives on others. at least fit believes in personal responsibility.
>>
>>38878159
I never used 4chan, never even lurked, until I was 18.

Why can't other kids be as autistic as me?
>>
>>38878117
I want a pure and cute animal board. /wsg/ is a good way but I want a board purely on cute animals doing cute things. I have depression and cry very often and cute things making me happy and I don't care if this sounds creepy considering I'm an 1,90 m 24 y.o. Man, I just want to be happy and let my inner child be happy at least on the internet :(
I still have my Teddy which I cuddle every time when I go to sleep or when I am sad, I can't have a cat because I live in a dorm, that and cats need free space with a huge garden were they can be happy and make friends :)
>>
>>38878268
>>>/an/

origano
>>
>>38878250
Yep, the PLG on /fit/ are mostly great because on these are people who actually lift and even some who compete and it has far less shitposting in it. If you sounds weak, they ask for your routine and your eating habits and they give you good advice on it which also helps for Bodybuilding.
>>
>>38878264
I lost my virginity at age 15 while drunk.
I have also been posting on 4chan since 2004 when I was literally 13.
>>
>>38878319
Ha, I always overlooked that, that's the first time I see it and I'm on 4chan since 2013. Thank you.
>>
>>38878351
I used to go to /fit/ for advice, now I mostly go to guilt trip myself into going to the gym when I'm feeling lazy.
I feel like a fraud there if I just decided to skip a workout so I get a shot of motivation.
>>
fit is r9k lite
>>
>>38878414
post stats and we'll see who's lite
>>
>>38878167
Retarded 14 year olds? No thank you. Only good thing about /k/ are the decent generals but they just make me lose more money.
>>
File: happy.jpg (436KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
happy.jpg
436KB, 1280x853px
>/out/ enjoyment of nature and nice pics
>/hr/ quality pics and grills
>/c/ its cute
>/trash/ literal outcast posts on this site, its just fun to see what ends up here
>/an/ its really cute
>/p/ nice pics

feels so good to get away from the 100% cancer boards and just use ones like these, and just enjoy the visuals and not have to think so hard about your self image or how patricaian you are tryharding to present yourself.
>>
Overall /fit/ and /lit/ are the boards ive probably enjoyed the most. This board is everybit as dogshit as /b/ and /v/. The underage auidence seems just as dense too.
>>
>>38878442
5'11' 230lbs kHHV
>>
This is why I stay on /vg/ and /d/ most of the time.
>>
>>38878117
>/a/ is full of basement dwellers
I fail to see a problem with this.
>>
File: 1480549454200.jpg (237KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480549454200.jpg
237KB, 800x600px
>>38878117
Everything is just like it was 10 years ago is what happend.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.