[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/ confessions i guess ill start i was tortured over the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7

File: glasses off.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
glasses off.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
/r9k/ confessions

i guess ill start

i was tortured over the course of a 9 hour period by one of my best school friends when i was 13. i stayed over at his place after we went to see the matrix reloaded at the movies. he tied each limb to a bedpost and did a whole bunch of shit like waterboarding, laying punches into various parts of my body and slowly dripping water onto my crotch while laughing at me.

my life's been fucking fucked ever since
>>
>>38874113
That's fucked up anon. Did you report him?
>>
>>38874133
he threatened to kill me on a bus a few months after that by sticking a closed switchblade into my stomach if i ever said anything

i was too scared to even leave the house after that and subsequently got addicted to anti-depressants like zoloft by the time i was 17 i was like a fucking zombie every day at school and got kicked out the next year before the final exams cause "your test scores would bring the schools rank too low" so i had to leave and stayed in my home for the next 3 years.

desu WoW and the friends i made there were the only things that kept me from offing myself
>>
>wahh i was touched sexually by my friend and now i am throwing a oiry parade in hooe for attention wahhhh
Fuck of normalfag.
>>
>>38874113
You probably deserved it OP.

I almost raped someone on a train. Never felt as disgusted as I did when I woke up and got told what happened. I was drunk obviously.
>>
>>38874221
full story please matey
>>
>>38874221
I actually got raped, by a guy. I'm a guy. i don't even talk to my therapist about it though I had to with my psychologist to get my PTSD diagnosis and thus my mmj card
>>
>>38874215
>>38874221
lol you guys are pretty pathetic shit like this wont bother me after this long
>>
Whenever I see an attractive female/couple or a kid that's going to grow up to be attractive and lead a normal life, I get the urge to run them down in my car.
>>
>>38874250
what is an mmj card?
>>
>>38874277
medical marijuana card

hth
>>
>>38874277
Its a mega mike junk card. It lets me suck dick wheneever i feel like it,and where too. I do it everyday.
>>
I once got away with lighting a forest on fire because it looked too much like it started accidentally (like someone ashing a cigarette) or naturally because it was during a drought.
>>
>>38874247
Not much of a story honestly. I was drinking with a couple buddies in Sydney. At the end of the night we decided to go back to our hotel and on the train there I encountered a some girl that wasn't completely ugly. I think she was a school girl, considering the clothes she was wearing. Basically I felt her up while my buds watch and was trying to convince her to come back with us. Made her take a picture with me.
>>38874250
Want to talk about it Anon.
>>
>>38874113
Anon, plz give name
>>
Was sexually abused by my brother starting from when I was 6 to when I was 13. Probably why I'm bi honestly. Its like he trained me to like dick. I've been struggling with this shit for over a decade now. Can't afford therapy and don't even know if I want it. In the process I've developed a fetish for being humiliated/raped by men larger than me, and humiliating men and women smaller/weaker than me. It's probably why I still drink too, because I've confronted him about it, and all he does is pretend to be remorseful without every saying I'm sorry, or even talking about it. He just puts on a sad face and walks away.
>>
>>38874440
>touching her up means I almost raped her

modern society really has done a number on you
>>
>>38874440
post the pic matey mate
>>
>>38874476
That's what my buds told me. I think I might have done more than they said but I'm not completely sure.
>>38874497
>Post the pic of you feeling someone up
No thanks famalam, I don't want to go to jail
>>
>>38874555
it didn't happen did it?
or you would just block out the faces
>>
>>38874440
>Want to talk about it Anon.
Not really, I try to never think about it because if I do I start getting obsessively suicidal.
>>
>>38874571
Not only am I completely retarded with technology but i think that I might have deleted the picture because I felt awful Everytime I saw it.
>>38874573
Ive never talked About my stuff. This is a first for me too. Let's share a moment together with someone you will never hear from again.
>>
>>38874660
bullshit excuse.
>>
>around 12 at the time
>at friends house, I would stay overnight a lot
>she had a brother that was 14
>night rolls around
>friend decides to sleep beside me on a bed
>wake up in the middle of the night
>her brother is touching me
>friend isnt beside me, possibly in the bathroom
>terrified
>her brother is basically on top of me
>he doesnt rape me but molests me
>i cant speak because im so scared
>he leaves
>pees the bed
>pass out without attempting to clean up spot
>wake up
>friend is in the living room possibly knowing i pissed myself
>she looks sad
>i leave and never speak to her again
>>
when I was 5 my dad went mental and tried to kill us all. he didn't just start blasting, he gave us a head start and then followed on foot with guns.

we ran for a couple of days. found a hidden monastery to survive in a couple weeks.

after that, my mom went away to a mental institution and got tortured with electro shock. I was sent to my grandparents where my uncle would hit me of drown me. he was one of those types who has to be hurting someone constantly.

fast forward
grown man, college degree, fairly functional on the surface

but I tell you this robots
>> my only dream is to murder suicide my way out of this hell.

all breeders are subhuman monsters
>>
>>38874440
how old was she and what did she look like?
>>
>>38874113
Sounds sexy.
orig
>>
>>38874903
>all breeders are subhuman monsters
Agreed
>>
>>38874702
>Post a picture of yourself technically raping someone
No thanks. It isn't even that good of a picture just my hand on her chest with her looking uncomfortable.
>>
>>38874113
Every job I held, I got by applying online.
>>
>>38874903
Originally fake as hell
>>
>>38874980
I don't get it. how could you possibly get a job without a firm handshake first?
>>
>>38874903
Damn that's sound fucking horrible. Why didn't you just call the police on your dad?
>>
>>38874113
Fake story but you most likely deserved it and some part of you enjoyed the attention and touching ya cock, also this incident makes you a homosexual
>>
>>38875023
haha. nope. 100% real, 100% me.
run like a pussy, but you can't unknow this truth, bitch.
>>
>>38874250
Did you cum when he was pounding that boipussy?
>>
>>38874959
read: it never happened
>>
>>38874296
Wait so you had experimental sexual stuff and now you smoke weed to cope with it? What a fag you need to toughen up
>>
>>38875051
i don't like it either. i got my first job from walking into a place and asking. this was back about 11 years ago.
>>
>>38875140
I'm sure the did.

>>38874113
ONE person did this to you?
You sound like a bitch and I will rape you if I ever meet you.
>>
>>38874113
i will post my boipucci if i get repeating digits
>>
>>38875100
I was 5, my brother 3. we were just kinda confusedly dragged along.

my dad was mobbed up at the time. I suspect he convinced my then 20-something mom that protective custody wouldn't keep us alive.
>>
>>38874452
The reason you are bisexual is cuz you were born gay, it doesn't sound like you were abused at all I mean you let him do it to you and enjoyed it, now you are a cock hungry faggot that fantasized about his older bro touching his cock
>>
>>38874452
Why don't you have sex with your brother I mean one more time won't hurt anon
>>
>>38874853
This sounds fun fembot you should have spread ya legs open and let him cum in you
>>
I pissed on my friend's face last night. He let me do it and he swallowed some. This was after he pissed in a measuring cup and poured some of it on me. It was all pretty funny at the time but now I don't really know how I feel about it.
>>
>>38875199
Post away you utter faggot also show us that cock
>>
File: short haircut.jpg (24KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
short haircut.jpg
24KB, 600x400px
>>38875199
looks like it's time to post it
>>
File: 1466455781180.png (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1466455781180.png
48KB, 500x500px
>>38875199
Oh fug XDD
>>
>>38875296
It's ok I sucked my roommate off last night when I was drunk not even gay just happened
>>
>>38875205
The faggot would hit me for no reason. He closed a windowsill on my head when I was 9, choked me until I passed out just because I threw one of his hot wheels... I was scared of him. It makes me ill sometimes thinking about it.
>>
/r9k/ related I guess but I feel for the meme of seeing lots of threads here encouraging things like it, and went as far as having a kid with my mom. This was a few years ago but it just goes to show don't take /r9k/ seriously or drink the kool aid.
>>
>>38875407
Ya but that's just rough play has nothing to do with you being a faggot
>>
>>38874936
She was an average looking black nerd. Glasses with a thick frame. Twintains that were braided. And a school outfit. I don't remember the crest but she had a red tie with a gray suit/skirt.
>>
>>38875441
Point is I was too scared to fight back
>>
>>38875409
How old is your kid. Do you plan on calling it your kid or your mother's? How's your relationship with your mother?
>>
Knocked up a 15 y/o
>>
File: doest.jpg (2MB, 4375x3364px) Image search: [Google]
doest.jpg
2MB, 4375x3364px
>>38874660
>Ive never talked About my stuff. This is a first for me too. Let's share a moment together with someone you will never hear from again.
Jerkoffs like
>>38875140
>>38875160
are why I wouldn't talk on it w/ a board full of degenerates
>>
>>38875493
No you didn't fight back bec you liked it Christ you people are dumb as fuck
>>
>>38875509
She's 2 now. We had a lot of consideration but decided to call it mine. Things are good between me and mom, though I had only done it because I really just wanted a kid but she still kind of sees things as a relationship. Fortunately the kid keeps things too busy for that.
>>
>>38874199

That guy is an animal. Somebody needs to just kill him.
>>
>>38874113
>registered nurse
>have to babysit sisters brat because need money
>little shit literally KOs self running head fist into wall
>doesnt seen concussed
>leave him be
>comes to few minutes before parents get home
>>
>>38875529
Well you did prob cum lol some part of you enjoyed it you let it happen fag
>>
>>38875563
Anon even if you managed to upset a survivor of incestuous rape, would your lolz even register as audible? Would you even smile? Because if you'd smile, I guess I don't mind helping bring some happiness into someone's life. I just want to know beforehand.
>>
>>38875023
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judith_Barsi#Abuse_and_murder

It's not the craziest story
>>
>>38875651
I bet you molested the kid didn't you dirty anon
>>
>>38875566
Who do you plan on calling the mom? Do you eventually plan on telling the kid? Do you still love your mom.?
>>38875529
Just imagine it's us here. Tell a story, no one will care about it tomorrow besides you and me.
>>
>>38874199
jesus christ. He's a psychopath.
>>
>>38874199
That's pretty fucked up, if you are not lying.
I would definitely tell that to my parents though, but I understand why you were quiet.
>>
>>38875701
Will probably just come up with some mother figure who "isn't around" anymore and walked out on us. Obviously can't say anyone we know and can't just say she died without a grave or anything. As for the kid I'm not sure she needs to know the truth, I know I wouldn't. And of course I still love my mom but I never had romantic feelings for her. Ashamed to say but it was something I just tricked/seduced her into but my heart was never in it that way. I just couldn't find or get another available woman.
>>
>>38874199
OP he took your life, why don't you take his?
>>
>>38874199
>Getting kicked out of school for getting bad grades
Typical USA behavior. Here in yeurop, they actually help those who get bad grades.
>>
>>38876003
was actually an australian private catholic school
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.