[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it better to change the whole world to suit your ideal at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (369KB, 335x503px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
369KB, 335x503px
Is it better to change the whole world to suit your ideal at the possible detriment of others (but to a perceived overall benefit) or to simply change your own personal "world" but to a lesser extent?
>>
How the fuck does Made in Heaven work?
>>
>>38870529
it accelerates time to reach the heat death of universe and go to the same point in time in that new universe
however all organisms who have their biological clock are exempt from this and will continue to live in the new universe
unless pucci kills them, then they are dead for sure
and the new universe will be a happy place because everyone will know their destiny and behave nicely or some shit like that, I didn't understand that one either
>>
>>38870728
The whole "new universe" thing is because Pucci and Dio both hated the unpredictability of fate (as it kept screwing them over), so they thought that an ideal world would be where everyone knew their fate in advance.
>>
>>38870728
It was able to accelerate time without causing the heat death of the universe though
MIH just "accelerates time for everything except living beings" but I don't get what that implies, practically speaking
>>
>>38869564
Who needs to change the world? Just respect my humble corner of it.
>>
>>38870529
Are you a fucking speed reader or something?
I bet you're one of those dumb niggers that think parts 1-6 are connected to 7 and 8.
>>
>>38870867
>where everyone knew their fate in advance.
Wouldnt that be dystopia?
>>
>>38870983
>time control
>dystopia
Not related at all.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.