[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get my first serious gf since like 6 years ago when i was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: what all whitegirls want.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
what all whitegirls want.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>get my first serious gf since like 6 years ago when i was 15
>lose my virginity to her, she didn't know i was a virgin
>don't think she was a virgin but whatever
>she is a somewhat shy girl but pretty nice to talk to, a good listener
>probably like 5ft 4 and 60kg, brunette with 7/10 face
>things move faster than i expect and we are having sex like every other day
>then comes the problem
>every time i make a move to fuck her in the ass she starts making excuses
>'ive not done it before'
>'i dunno its just kind of weird'
>'it might hurt'
>been together three weeks and still not done anal

What am I supposed to do with a girl thats holding out on me? I can tell it bothers her every time she turns me down, should I just slip it in her shitter without saying anything one time? Should I just leave her? Anal is a real turn on for me so it's kind of a disappointment that I've not done it yet.
>>
>what all whitegirls want.webm
>>
>>38865282
If it's been like three weeks and you still haven't fucked her ass it's time to move on, she'll never do it, when a woman says "maybe" she means "no". Either rape that bitch and take what you want, or move on quietly.
>>
5'4 and 60kg.
Troll.
>>
>>38865282
>things move faster than i expect
You waste no time, apparently.
>>
>>38865319
Are you retarded? What's wrong with that? It's a perfectly healthy weight for someone so short.
>>
>>38865282
You could go fast, pull out, then slam it in. Say it was an accident.
>>
You should be feeling lucky to have sex at all. Don't make her do things she doesn't want to do. You're a sicko creeper.
>>
>>38865282
why did you post this piece of crap in /r9k/ of all places?
>>
>>38865349
Lol if that's true then this girl would be the chubbest of the chub. Anyway this thread is total bullshit and I'm saging.
>>
>>38865282
could you kindly point me in the correct direction for this delicious sauce?
>>
>>38865282
5'4 and 60 kg??? Wtf? That's not 7/10, that's a fatty. I'm 60kg at 5'7.
>>
>>38865282
bro it's only been 3 weeks lmao, maybe wait it out longer til she's more comfortable with the idea. no need to rush into it, just enjoy the regular sex since you have it.
>>
>>38865965
Spotted the virgin.

Sfgfstvehdeeeeeddjy
>>
>>38865282

is this what normie problems are like?
>>
>>38865945
be my qt thin metric gf
>>
60kg at 5'4" it's 23 BMI
literally nothing wrong with that
>>
>>38866360
oh no you caught me, a virgin on /r9k/, what a rare find
>>
>>38865697
Women become total fucktoys for guys they're _really_ attracted to. If a girl doesn't let you do anything you want sexually she's just not that into you. Chad would have had anal with her literally the first time.
>>
>>38865341
>>38865697
>>38865965
Have you guys ever seen the First 48? You've got about anywhere between 24-48 hours MAXIMUM to fuck a girl after meeting her. After that brief period she will no longer entertain the idea of sex with you as a more competitive and aggressive potential mate will be on the rise by then.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.