[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do adults in their late 20s and 30s find partners?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1495141047730.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1495141047730.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
How do adults in their late 20s and 30s find partners?
>>
>>38864992
I know some Asian cultures usually match you with someone from a good family in the home country or a family friends daughter. Usually the guy is really bad with girls and the girl is not that pretty.
>>
>>38864992
Hang ouy in crowded plazas wearing a backpack and pretend your a college kid. Then talk to people who will think you are young and hip by smiling constantly.

Stand in long lines while doing the above. That's how I do it
>>
File: IMG_4161.jpg (87KB, 522x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4161.jpg
87KB, 522x720px
Coworkers and their friends.

Get a job. Or do some outdoor activity involving other people the same age.
>>
>>38864992
they don't.

orig
>>
lel have fun taking care of jamals son anon
>>
In case you have a work life and some luck you can end up with someone eyecatching you always see at the same places for breaks, getting food or smoking. Robots run into the usual "H-how the hell do I approach her?" troubles there, but the possibility exists.
Better not from the own workplace through, that's asking for trouble.

In my neck of the woods there are some age based events like 25+ parties but I never been there, sounds too much like "chad gets them all" territory for my taste.
>>
I'm turning 30 soon in just a few months time. I use to be big MMORPG player, skinnyfat, unclean, horrible sleeping patterns, etc. I spent the last 6 years self-improving - lifting, learning how to groom myself, perfecting my nutrition. Suffice to say I've built a muscular and lean physique, I have nice clear skin, I keep my dick/balls/ass trimmed, I have a nice healthy glow to my skin, I basically look like a Chad now.

But I feel like it's too late for me now, I spent almost my entire 20s self-improving and now I'm about to hit 30 and I still have zero friends, zero social skills, zero knowledge of women or experience with women. I still don't know how to be normal socially. Been seeing a psychologist for the last 6 months and I've been diagnosed with several personality disorders. My psychologist says with what I have it will be extremely hard for me to ever achieve what is considered a "normal" life, and that if I keep on trying to bang my head against the wall I may very likely develop schizophrenia (apparently the mental disorder I have leads to that if put under continuous life stresses).

For me finding a partner will be pretty much damn near impossible as I can't pretend to be normal and what kind of person is going to what to put up with someone like me, it's just not going to happen. Women get sick and tired of successful normal guys, so what chance do I have? Pretty much zero.

Lifting and eating healthy over the last 6 years has stopped me from wanting to die, but that feeling is still sometimes there. Coming to accept my reality has been hard but I guess I'm slowly getting over it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.