[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feelings thread post how you are feeling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4728.gif (577KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4728.gif
577KB, 540x540px
How has life been treating you anon?

I've been doing mediocre (on the low side) my gf is talking to me less and less and she is always busy when I contact her. I'm probably gonna die to my own hands by the age of 25
>>
hi anzu

i'm ok today but my to-do list has been static for a few days (five) and i'm feeling the pressure of not having any of my work-at-home money so tomorrow, it's the weekend, i've gotta get off my butt and sit down at my desk and really work, or i'll be broke for another week

self-discipline is hard
>>
File: 00110upset.jpg (107KB, 1000x1030px) Image search: [Google]
00110upset.jpg
107KB, 1000x1030px
I WANT TO FUCKING KILL MYSELF I HATE MYSELF SO MUCH
I PUNCH AND SLAP MYSELF DAILY FOR BEING SUCH A STUPID PIECE OF SHIT
I CAN'T EVEN PROPERLY DO CALCULUS
I'M A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT WHO NEEDS TO FUCKING DIE
>>
>>38864880
maybe you should have gotten an easier degree like history that just requires knowledge retention and not a maths degree. it's not like you have to go live with your parents in guangzhou, so why study calculus?

you could have a comfy job as a museum curator
>>
File: 1501024708737.png (388KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
1501024708737.png
388KB, 1000x707px
>>38864793
>my gf is talking to me less and less and she is always busy when I contact her
>dating a Stacy
I've been there. It's far worse than being single, I can attribute a lot of my social problems to fallout that happened because of her.

You should definitely break it off. Personally, and I have no clue in hell why, but when I've been dumped by a chick I never have any desire to go back. On the other hand, when I've been the one to dump, I've sometimes had sentiments of going back. So perhaps you should treat her like shit until she dumps you, or even straight-up consider yourself single and just let her realize it.
>>
>>38864913
>an easier degree
I'm too poor and stupid for college
>>
Hello anon. I feel down with the fact that I can't control my habits. Failed NoFap after having a 6 day streak. But oh well, with my optimism, I hope to reach 30 days next time. May my willpower stay strong.
>>
File: IMG_6798.gif (948KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6798.gif
948KB, 500x281px
I'm just unironically ready to die, that's about it tho. What's up with you anons?

>tfw a bunch of robots told me "just fucking kill yourself at this rate man" when I was asking for advice on something.
>>
>>38864930
If it makes you feel any better I'm a month and a week into nofap and I've never felt more neurotic in my life. Even though I'm more social now I still can't pick up cues or pursue anything other than superficial friendships because I don't know how/ I'm just undesirable for that kind of thing. Looked into the mirror today and have never felt more awful about myself up till that moment even though I've lost fat and put on a bit of muscle, and I dress better. Girls start conversations with me, even the ones glued to their phones half the time. A gorl asked me if I was familiar and if we met before, and I made prolonged eye contact with three different girls. I feel like that was just because I was being creepy though, they didn't seem to react negatively however. Anyway, I didnt pursue anything with them because I don't know how.
>>
>>38864793
i want to kill myself but going to sleep is always less of a hassle.
sometimes i fantasize about murdering then fucking the dead body of the only girl who at all talks to me
i hate my major so much
there's no truth in it
there's no truth anywhere
>>
My Ex Gf of 6 years posted on Tumblr tonight that "I miss you and I hope you're doing well", obviously directed at me because we are the only ones who use the fucker.

On one hand I'm vindicated but on the other hand she shouldn't have broken up with me and gotten a new boyfriend. She can miss him.

I miss her so much, but I don't miss how she's made me feel since we broke up. I don't think I want to talk to her, it's too raw.
>>
>>38865022

I suppose this is where you self improve on communication skills? Rome wasn't built in a day. Good progress is slow.
>>
I'm actually feeling somewhat hopeful for the first time in months. Have a p. good chance of getting a sweet job. Decent pay (quite enough for my robot needs), excellent benefits because I'd be a university employee (full-time staff) at a large private uni. Sure, my love life will probably be the same exact place it has always been, but at least I'll be able to fill a part of that gap with gacha.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.