[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel for the 'fuck her hard, thats what women want and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1499621563138.png (696KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1499621563138.png
696KB, 633x758px
Well, I've been going out with my 1st gf ever for about a year. The relationship was great till I started reading redpill bs and 4chan threads.

So I started believing my gf was a roastie meme. For the last 3 months I started fucking like she was a whore, real rough and demeaning her, spanking her and calling her my little slut. Obviously she liked it the 1st few times. It was something different then what we always did. I interpretate this as 'its true she is a roastie whore'. Keep fuckinhg like this.

We had a huge argument about I how thouht she disrespected me about something dumb. She is destroys me in the agrument using logic and common sense. I say she is just playing victim. Argument lwads to her telling me that i have made her feel unloved, used and like a piece of shit during sex, which has lead to her to hating me. She wants nothing to do with me...

Thanks 4chan, thanks internet. Thanks anons. Plz kill urselves
>>
>tfw you fall for jewish tricks
>>
your fault for being such a autist you fucking retard, only a pussy blames the fucking internet and 4chan for their own stupidity
>>
>>38864652
Problem is that i) it's out of your character - incongruent with past actions. ii) it's just not her cup of tea. iii) blaming other people for the fallout for your relationship. iv) if it ain't broke, don't fix it - you tried to fix an already 'good' relationship, should have just warned her first. v) kys
>>
>>38864684

I blame myself obviously. I'm just giving you cunts a big fuck you. You're the very same kind of prick that would call be a cuck if I told you I loved my gf and that she slept around a bit before meeting me. Messing with my head.
>>
>>38864730
how about acting like a man, faggot
>>
>>38864652
>stories that never happened

I'm in love with these threads
Nice try OP, I give you a 9/11
>>
>>38864728

>If you throw enough shit at a wall, some of it will stick.

I am not blaming anyone. I fell for a lie, fuck this place for telling me it
>>
>>38864737

What does that involve? What the fuck are you even talking about.
>>
>>38864730
Jesus, don't be such a cuck, anon...
>>
>>38864755

Trust me m8, this is happening right now.
>>
>>38864808

Ok, I'll become a picky virgin like yourself.
>>
>>38864810
>She is destroys me in the agrument using logic and common sense

Nobody admit these things
That line alone makes everything look fake as fuck.
>>
File: 1501875969926.png (240KB, 580x448px) Image search: [Google]
1501875969926.png
240KB, 580x448px
>>38864652
Learn how to speak English before you post here senpai
>>
>>38864859

So you telling me you've never started a debate, realised you were wrong and were too proud too admit it and continued to argue? In hinge sight, I was out of order and can see where she was coming from
>>
>>38864957

Is that all? You're a huge faggot
>>
>>38864652
Maybe now you know to respect women instead they f treating them like another piece of meat
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.