[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls do this? What is their problem?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 11

File: uu.png (1MB, 1199x704px) Image search: [Google]
uu.png
1MB, 1199x704px
Why do girls do this? What is their problem?
>>
>>38864626
The steroids abusing balding manlet on the right deserved it though
>>
>>38864642
>steroids
he's not even big
>>
>>38864626
Because roasties need to put others down too feel like they're above the rest
>>
>>38864626
The same reason girls do anything

They just want attention
>>
>>38864626
because it's literally just an excuse to post a selfie
it takes a level of narcissism only achievable by a woman to be this self absorbed, don't even try and comprehend it
>>
Because they're vapid whores and need an excuse to take a photo of themselves in their new outfit and makeup.
>>
>>38864626
As if males didn't do this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhs3q4UDCgg
>>
>>38864626
>All the Nintendo d's #goals

I will what did she mean by this?
>>
>>38864642
So he deserved it because of two things he cannot change without expensive experimental surgeries and for actively seeking to improve himself by going to the gym?
>>
>>38864823
She thinks goal setting is an important trait for a male to have. She doesn't have any goals of her own, other than to seduce a rich Chad.
>>
ah, the nintendo d
>>
>>38864626
Same reason why robots post the content in women hate threads.

It's amusing(to them) and makes certain individuals laugh even though it is some pretty underhanded shit.
>>
>>38864626
It's not about the guys they're making fun of.
>>
>>38864850
>Thinks hating women is funny
Fucking normie. It's not a joke. Women are evil.
>>
>>38864823
I'm pretty sure nobody understands it, and that's done on purpose so people would ask her so she'd seem """intelligent""" for having her own """"secret"""" language or some bs like that.
>>
File: cce856_5907809.jpg (304KB, 1200x1043px) Image search: [Google]
cce856_5907809.jpg
304KB, 1200x1043px
>>38864626

Why do bears shit in the woods?
>>
File: 1501819930102.gif (213KB, 576x2734px) Image search: [Google]
1501819930102.gif
213KB, 576x2734px
>>38864891
Yes there are evil women but not all of them are evil. Just like how not every guy is a Chad. There are robots in all gender groups.
>>
>>38864837
Improving himself with steroids?
>>
>>38864924
Only if they're ugly or virtuesignalling to catch failed chads because regular Chad is going for a more attractive girl they hate or pretend not to be jealous of
>>
Women are egomaniacs. They will belittle or trash others just so they can post a stupid selfie in the name of vanity. I wish I could choke a bitch right now.
>>
File: fairy-tail-wendy-hentai-74432.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fairy-tail-wendy-hentai-74432.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>>38864949
If you want to believe that then you do you, anon.
>>
>>38864946
He's probably not on steroids
>>
>>38864924
>There are robots in all gender groups.
lol no. robots are only male. women are by default normalfags
>>
>>38864626
Cause men are any better
>>
>>38864626
>get a seat in some public transport
>see selfie camera angled towards you

i cant hit her coz thats gonna be bad so should i just get loud and state im gonna take her camera away if she tries to film me?
>>
>>38865201
She will accuse you of rape and assault and film you anyways
>>
>>38865201
stare dead center into the lens of her camera
grope your chest and jerk the air off
make weird faces
if she says anything call her an attention thirsty cocksucker
>>
File: IMG_1514.jpg (29KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1514.jpg
29KB, 184x184px
>>38864823
>goals get d's holes
>>
>>38865201
You will likely be charged with assault and theft/attempted theft if you try to take her phone. It's perfectly legal to to go up to someone an stick a camera in their face and record them if in a public place
>>
>>38864946
With lifting shit off the floor, nigga
>>
>>38865201
>should i just get loud and state im gonna take her camera away if she tries to film me?
That's literally assault, and if you go through with it, stealing and battery. Depending on your location it might even be classified as aggravated.

You do not have a right to privacy in public. Someone has every right to follow you around and film you all day so long as you don't enter a private establishment. There is nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>38865201
This happens to me as well while im on the bus. But I have long hair so I just throw them on my face to hide it and look down to my phone, cus don't want to start shit in public and get unwanted attention from random people
>>
>>38865201
Just deck her and take the phone.
>>
insecure people feel the implicit need to mock people around them as a means of distraction
it's not even constructive like pointing out someone's poor hygiene so that they can improve their presentation and potentially health, it's purely superficial and insulting, for the net benefit of one's own ego

women specifically are prone to a mindset of victimhood and inferiority, it's the counterpart fantasy to male heroism and normally beneficial in forming relationships with men.
single women or women in unstable relationships are unable to express this insecurity in productive ways and it often manifests as this implicit need to denigrate others to provide the ego boost a man would normally provide

hope this helps
>>
File: 1499461067432.jpg (32KB, 703x675px) Image search: [Google]
1499461067432.jpg
32KB, 703x675px
>>38865201
I remember on the bus during a school trip some roastie bitch was sitting in front of me. She was snapchatting some chad faggot and decided to take a picture of me, not even trying to be secretive about it.

I had her on snapchat so I opened it up, leaned forward and took a picture of her. Then I sent it to her with the caption "Stop taking pictures of me". Then she stopped.

Probably thought I was some psychotic school shooter but I don't give a fuck. Dumb roastie cunt.
>>
>>38864946
He's very unlikely to be on steroids. What's your problem with them anyway?
>>
>>38865077
Men are also normalfags by default. Your point?
>>
>>38865690
What if I tell them I do not consent to what they are doing? Doesn't that then breach my rights if they continue?
>>
>>38866804
No because filming someone in a public place doesn't require consent. Although it may, depending on where you're from, stop them from using your image or likeness in any commercial production. But I get the feeling you're more concerned about private use of your image. Unfortunately for you, you have no control over this. It is something you de jure consent to when leaving your private property.

If you want to avoid being filmed enter private property. Even fast food works. They don't tend to like having their customers upset. However, nothing would stop said person filming from outside into the premises.
>>
>>38864823
I think she's genuinely saying she thinks it's cool that they're playing a game together as a group. I'm sure it's a riff on the classic normie "squad goals".
>>
>>38866892
So by that logic I could go up to someones young daughter in the street and start filming them?
>>
>>38864823
having a hobby that girls don't deem acceptable means you're a loser
>>
>>38864698
i saw a similar theory on a photo before (for the right picture in op's post), the sad thing is i wouldn't be totally surprised even though in the past i couldn't possibly believe this to be true.
>>
>>38864626
The one on the right looks like the old version of a slutty girl i studied with and the guy in the background looks like tom hanks
>>
>>38864924
Unless a woman is severely deformed she can't be a robot just check most of the treads on this board and you will know what i mean
>>
>>38866943
Technically, if it wasn't in a sexual, suggestive or provocative manner, yes. But good luck trying to explain this to two emotional parents. Or the retard wannabe heroes standing around just waiting for a chance to jump in.
>>
>>38866196
>defeats the purpose of lifting
>undermines the legitimacy of the hobby
>makes you aggressive
>acne
>shrinks your dick
>accelerated hair loss
>>
>>38864626
>>38864642
deserved what? idk if its my autism or what, but I dont understand what she means by "new gym posing"
>>
>>38865083
>Cause men are any better
t. woman
>>
>>38867213
Deserved being mocked, but the real reason she took the photo is >>38864909
>>
>>38865077
>women are by default normalfags
which implies there are non-default women
which implies there are woman robots
>>
>>38864626
Stop being a nerd in public and this won't happen
>>
>>38867213
I guess "gym posing" means he's just standing there and not exercising, but what makes it new. Or maybe it refers to her posing in the gym and "new" means a new picture of her doing that. But then, why is the man in the frame?
We'll never know.
>>
>>38867213
Maybe she never saw someone standing like that in the gym before? Bit it seems more like she just wanted to post a selfie
>>
>>38867261
As automation removes menial jobs, intelligence will become necessary for survival. These gentlemen are merely early adopters. In reality, non-nerds are being phased out.
>>
>>38866178
>having snapchat
>having stacey as a friend
I found the real normie here
>>
>>38867280
Ur overthinking it nigger she just wanted an excuse to post a selfie women are obsessed with social media validation
>>
>>38867335
You're most likely right, but there must be some thought process behind the caption... Yeah, I need a break.
>>
>>38867110
But how could it be any of those things if I pull out a camcorder and start recording some girl walking along the highstreet?
>>
>>38867385
If you are behind her, it will be assumed that you're focusing on her ass, no pun intended. BAM! Instant sexual harassment out of nowhere!
>>
>>38867385
Depends on where you're positioning the camera, the angles, how you're behaving, etc. There are a multitude of factors which go into determining whether your recording was of an obscene nature. I get the feeling that this is no longer about a hypothetical situation and is becoming more about something you feel entitled to be doing but since you can't you get mad at others filming you.
>>
>>38864823
I'm pretty sure " ds' " was supposed to plural ds
>>
>>38867435
....Yes. That's how all plurals ending in s are written in English.
>>
>>38867435
No a Nintendo D is a D with strongly exaggerated curvature to the left, formed as the developing penis is forced to conform to the concave of the right palm due to exorbitantly frequent masturbation throughout puberty.
>>
>>38867417
>>38867424
The hypothetical is I'm walking in alongside and slightly in front of her doing nothing but filming.

It's not something I want to do I'm just trying to understand how it can be OK to film some random in the street but not OK if some loli starts getting filmed. If it's not OK for a loli to get filmed then why is it OK to film anybody else?
>>
>>38867488
>It's not something I want to do I'm just trying to understand how it can be OK to film some random in the street but not OK if some loli starts getting filmed
If that's all you're doing and you're just filming her, nothing weird like zooming in on her crotch/chest/feet/ass/whatever, you're not acting like a weird cunt licking your lips or whatever, etc IF YOU'RE JUST FILMING then yes it's okay to do so legally and you're sperging out over nothing.

How people react is a totally different story and it has nothing to do with legality. If you/someone else attacks the person filming, if that person has every right to do so in the circumstances, then you are breaking the law and can be prosecuted.
>>
>>38864626
99.9% of every thing they do is for attention.
This is not their fault. Genetics drive them to seek attention.
There is no point in labeling it good or bad, it's just how our species works.
>>
>>38867532
Who said I'm sperging out. The differences just confuse me and I was/am trying to understnad it is all
>>
>>38867488
Should also mention that children are generally a protected class and the fact that you call young girls "loli" is suggestive of your perverted intent. The reason why filming children isn't usually a thing is because people don't tend to film ANYTHING without a reason. Someone might film buildings because they look nice. Someone might film an adult because they may be acting inappropriately and it may be useful for the Police to have that material. It is almost never pertinent to film children, especially because responsibility for their behaviour falls upon their guardian.

>>38867575
There is no difference idiot. Do you have down syndrome? In the stated situation there is nothing that stops you filming children like there is filming an adult. It's when you become perverse and obscene in doing so, which is often the case with people wanting to film children, that there is an issue.
>>
>>38867607
I might think the loli is a terrorist or something?

>There is no difference
>Children are a protected class
Uhh
>>
>>38867638
>I might think the loli is a terrorist or something?
>I'm a pervert
Kill yourself

What constitutes obscene behaviour is more stringent when the subject is a child. Doesn't change the rules for what you can film, brainlet. Keep up
>>
>>38867675
>Thinking someone might be a terrorist constitutes being a pervert
Ok

You said yourself that children are off limits and then said there is no difference. Your contradictions are insane
>>
>>38867706
>Thinking someone might be a terrorist constitutes being a pervert
No reasonable person would ever think a little girl is a terrorist. You're literally retarded.

>You said yourself that children are off limits
>brainlet builds the worst strawman I've ever seen

I can imagine why people are filming you now. I won't be replying to you again.
>>
>>38867485
why is it called Nintendo?
>>
>>38867742
Muslims do some crazy things, and it's interesting how you brought sexuality into this on multiple occasions. Probably projections. I've enjoyed seeing you sperg out. Good day.
>>
>>38864626
They are self centered creatures with no empathy who think world revolves around them, they yearn for attention of their fellow citizens, they think people care about what they do in their daily life, their problem is attention whoring
>>
>>38867752
I just made it up. It's called Nintendo cos that's what it was in the OP. The phenomenon is real tho. I don't think there's a name for it yet.
>>
>>38864909
>implying a girl like her would be embarrassed to take a selfie in the open like this in 2015
>>
>>38867324
He's gone undercover
>>
>>38865201
Just make weird faces into the camera or say something like "lemme see how that one came out I need a new Facebook picture for my girlfriend"

That'll show her
>>
>>38864626

Well for the one on the left, its because men can have fun and enjoy hobbies without it involving women.

Women will never form the bonds and companionship that men do.
>>
>>38867200
It does only one of these.

Feel free to try guess which one.

Maybe read up on how anatomy works, specifically the make up of the penis and how it actually functions and is composed, maybe then you can make the correct choice.
>>
>>38864626
They want attention, even at the expense of others.
>>
File: 1484960098730.jpg (74KB, 603x608px) Image search: [Google]
1484960098730.jpg
74KB, 603x608px
why can't the boys and girls just fuck and have fun?

whys all the bullshit rhetoric involved?
>>
>>38868354
because actions have consequences
>>
>>38868311
Does all of them.

Acne
Blurred vision
Cataracts or glaucoma
Easy bruising
Difficulty sleeping
High blood pressure
Increased appetite, weight gain
Increased growth of body hair
Insomnia
Lower resistance to infection
Muscle weakness
Nervousness, restlessness
Osteoporosis
Stomach irritation or bleeding
Sudden mood swings
Swollen, puffy face
Water retention, swelling
Worsening of diabetes
>>
>>38867200
what if your purpose is to get big
lol
>makes you aggressive
roid rage is a myth
>acne
theres stuff to fix that
>shrinks your dick
no it doesnt.
>accelerated hair loss
i believe thats true though.
>>
>>38868414
Are you a retard? You don't need to lift on roids.
>>
>>38865201
its 100% that they will have thin iphone anyway so just grab it find some hard surface place half phone on it and bend full force until screen snaps and phone bends.
>>
>>38867482
no it isn't, apostrophes aren't used in plurals
>>
They do that so they can show their reaction to what is happening behind them, not because they're vain harpies.
Why are you guys so fucked up and cynical?
>>
>>38864626
Chick on the right is at least decent looking even if covered in makeup (at the gym? I don't understand that); chick on the left has the FAS eyes
>>
File: 1493600207115_1.png (114KB, 249x381px) Image search: [Google]
1493600207115_1.png
114KB, 249x381px
>>38864626
If girls actually did this, you'd have a lot more examples than the 5 screenshots you people share every misogyny thread.
>>
>>38869763
it's not cynicism, its realism. women know that they get praised just for their looks alone, so they exploit their privilege as much they can for the ego boost.
>>
>>38866096
thanks this sounds like the most detailed yet simple explanation
>>
>>38864626
I never even understood what the one on the right was trying to say.
>>
>>38867846
She would, it's all about reputation and gossip.
>>
>>38868457
different anon but, are YOU a retard?

what purpose? Does everyone need to lift for your purpose???

legitimacy? is there like a ruleset of things to do when lifting?
>makes you aggressive
myth
>acne
good for him
>shrinks your dick
good for him

Let the man enjoy what he does
>>
>>38871304
You lift to build muscle. Steroids build muscle. Why lift?
>>
>>38871329
Steroids only build muscle if you lift like a madman. Shows what you know.
>>
>>38871426
You can be asleep and they'll build more muscle than someone who lifts without roids.
>>
>>38871673
That's wrong, they help you go beyond your natty limit. Every single one of your points has been debunked you nitpicking loser
>>
>>38864823
Normie here. She thinks it's cool that they all brought them because it shows they're a tight group who don't care what others think and she would like to become like that.
>>
>>38864626
Left one looks fucking hot but seems like a bitch.
It's all about faked fun and attention though.
>OMG look at these weird guys with their nintendos xddd (Sent from my iPhone)
>>
>>38864626
What the stupid bitch on the left doesn't even realize is that she will never approve of anything those nerds do with their lives because she has no physical attraction to them. It really doesn't matter what they would do. They aren't big dick chads that she would get wet for. So she wants to scorn them instead. Most women are like this. Thankfully some know to keep their shallow nature to themselves at least. Don't get it twisted though most girls are exactly like these two in the pic. Even the ugly ones.
>>
>>38864672
he's got manlet genes, its difficult
>>
>>38870539
But then who would robots have to blame for their personal failures?
>>
>>38864909
I feel that post was spot on. What pisses me off is that I had to endure years of conditioning to thinking women were a certain way when in reality they are almost the total opposite of that.

I've been told all my life women are loving, compassionate people with empathy. This clearly isn't the case. That post even pretty much proves it. Women are actually self centered egotistical bitches that merely spread illusions that they are a lot more decent than they really are. Then the normies of society perpetuate this myth to nauseous levels until it became the fake reality of things. The chads know this is bullshit. They also don't even really care because this benefits them anyways.
>>
>>38869447
Wrong.

>The Simpsons' pet dog is Santa's Little Helper

You're a retard.
>>
>>38867482
you use apostrophes to form the genitive case in english, or to form contractions
>>
>>38872789
No, they build muscle without further input.
>>
>>38873708
>genitive case
>Singular nouns ending in -s can also form a possessive regularly by adding -'s, as in Charles's. The Chicago Manual of Style (which is literal trash and if you use Chicago you are probably a humanities student and should kill yourself) recommends this more modern style, while stating that adding just an apostrophe (e.g. Jesus') is also correct.[3]

You're literally retarded, anon
>>
>>38864924
>women can be robots
I thought that in the most deformed way it might be possible but then I saw a thread by a dogface fatty missing an arm saying she is a robot and then at least half the thread is males asking for contact.

If a male did that he would be laughed at and mocked, not just here but anywhere on the internet.
>>
>>38873859
>women can't be robots because women have standards
So having standards is the new criterion for robothood?
>>
>>38864823
Shes' expressings' herselfs'
>>
File: 1476422566855.jpg (19KB, 331x304px) Image search: [Google]
1476422566855.jpg
19KB, 331x304px
>>38873933
That made no sense you fucking fagtgot
>>
>>38873779
>Charles's

This is wrong. It should be Charles'.
>>
>>38874072
A lot of brainlets in here right now.

You said
>saw a thread by a dogface fatty missing an arm saying she is a robot and then at least half the thread is males asking for contact

Which means these men have no standards if your description of her is true.

>If a male did that he would be laughed at and mocked, not just here but anywhere on the internet.

Which suggests that women have actual standards and won't just fuck anyone.

Back to the start of your post
>women can be robots
>I thought that in the most deformed way it might be possible
You're stating women can't be robots because of the aforementioned scenario. This leads to the conclusion that women can't be robots because, even though they can be lonely, they are lonely because they won't fuck the bottom tier males. Thus the only reason why women can't be lonely robots is because they have standards whereas men don't.
>>
>>38873779
>thinks DS's or DS' means many DSs

wew the retard is u
>>
>>38874153
>another brainlet, who despite being right, failed reading comprehension
Robots are literal brainlets confirmed
>>
>>38874157
You can't seriously be
>implying
that women can be lonely are you?
If they have standards that means they aren't desperate enough. Even the most dog faced whore could get a beta provider.
>>
>>38874206
Desperation and loneliness are entirely relative.

>>38874172
>implying DS is a word
>>
>>38864823
cant belive you guys dont know this.
Nintendo DS. The gaming shits theyre carrying
>>
>>38874264
cf. POWs
>>
>>38864626
The guy on the right is wearing what looks like a microphone. He's probably teaching a class there so the pose not out of the ordinary like the bitches retarded face.
>>
>>38864626
>>38867213
>>38864909
I thought she liked the guy and that's why she took the picture of him.
I guess I'm just too autistic.
>>
>>38864626
>nintendo d
>>
>>38874264
>waah I can't fuck chad I'm lonely pls donate to my patreon
>i haven't seen another human being in months and I haven't felt human touch in years
One of these is not like the other
>>
Women shouldn't be allowed to own smart phones
>>
>>38874361
So how does this change my argument? Standards are the criterion for robothood
>>
>>38864672
4u

Oreimo
>>
>>38874382
I see what you are trying to say but standards are not it, it's a false conclusion. There are chads with no standards, unlikely but they exist.
>>
>>38865201
just middle finger her
>>
>>38874318
Kek. That's not a microphone. Look closer.
>>
>>38867298
You're right about the selfie. I don't have it but there was a very good analysis an anon wrote about the photo detailing the girl's mindset behind taking it.
>>
>>38866096
t. normie

Some people just like to mock others. There doesn't have to be a "reason" behind everything.
>>
>>38867260
>which implies there are non-default women
No, it doesn't.

Although i agree there are female robots.
>>
File: sosig100.jpg (59KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
sosig100.jpg
59KB, 600x800px
>>38874328
thats also what i thought
but i suspect we are both autistic and misreading her facial expression
>>
>>38864626
>tfw you lift and people still making fun of you
>>
>>38877309

there is a reason, and it is because they need to feel better about themselves in some way, and why not make fun of someone for being different or just slightly outside of the society binaries? Mr. no ones, who are too afraid to live their life without giving unnecessary judgments, because its so shitty being all the same level, right?
>>
>>38867375

No, she wanted an excuse to be a stupid narcissistic whore. There is no thought process. Her desire was to have a bunch of her other vapid friends go "LOL RANDUM DUDE" and maybe have some chumps go "YOU LOOK SO GOOD!" and, god willing, the Chad she wants to sleep with will post.
>>
>>38867846
It's not that she would be embarrassed, it's that it would seem vapid of her to just take a selfie for no reason.
>>
>>38871329

Because steroids reduce the recovery time window! Why wouldn't you lift?

Not to mention that they're being investigated as life extension drugs via repair of telomeres.
>>
>>38873185
This even the ugly ones are bitches too
>>
File: 1500945386501.png (116KB, 500x465px) Image search: [Google]
1500945386501.png
116KB, 500x465px
>>38864626
>wearing a microphone headset to the gym
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.