[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's another "anon has a dream of a several month

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1501881787040.jpg (188KB, 664x955px) Image search: [Google]
1501881787040.jpg
188KB, 664x955px
>it's another "anon has a dream of a several month period in which he meets and falls in love with a beautiful girl, has hundreds of intimate moments and happy memories, then wakes up to a boiling hot windowless room alone" episode
>>
>>38864570
i wish i had dreams
>>
>>38865039
Stay up for a day or thereabouts until your really really tired, like can't keep eyes open, then sleep, you should sleep 10-14 hours and have a deep sleep, it's pretty likely you'll enter REM sleep because of this which is when dreams happen
>>
>>38865039
Try this:

set your alarm clock 3-4 hours before you usually wake up.
When it rings wait a few 1-2 minutes before going back to bed.

if everything goes ok you should have a dream you can partially remember
>>
its even worse for me. I've had a crush on this girl since highschool. When I graduated and moved away I thought that eventually I will forget about her. It's been 6 years yet I still cant forget her and occasionally have dreams about her. Worst part is that I think that she liked me as well, but I was too much of an idiot to make a move and never told her my feelings. She was perfect. And now she has a husband and is pregnant
>>
File: suicide-gun1.jpg (20KB, 426x282px) Image search: [Google]
suicide-gun1.jpg
20KB, 426x282px
No one here will ever get a good relationship. Everyone will forever be alone without someone to cuddle or kiss or most importantly to fuck.
>>
>>38864570
Stolen from a fucking reddit post. You should be ashamed if yourself

https://www.reddit.com/r/Glitch_in_the_Matrix/comments/30t9kd/repost_a_parallel_life_awoken_by_a_lamp/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=comment_header
>>
>>38864570
Fuck i just dream of holding my oneitis hands and it's enough to melt my heart and leave me depreased for the rest of the day
>>
>>38865845
I don't which is worse him copying a reddit post or you knowing that it was from reddit
>>
>>38865845
How can you be so unoriginal that you need to copy something as simple as that? Fucking normies I swear
>>
I dreamed last night that my father died.

I woke up and went back to sleep and dreamed I got hit by a car
>>
>>38864570
>last night
>had a dream i went to a caligula-like debauchery resort somewhere where there's just a bunch of hot chicks that want to fuck you and stuff
>apparently went with a couple people
>remember fucking a smoking shem
>see we still have like 2 weeks left on our rooms but roommate in dream who switched from a boy to a girl in my weird dream state said some people might need to be flying home already and we need to go back together or something
>wake up

it was a good dream and i want to go back
>>
>>38864570
Why is it that the people on this board are so retarded? None of you stop to think if this is your body and mind's way of telling you to find someone instead of cooping yourself up in a room.
>>
>>38867128
Shit, why didn't I ever think of that before? I'm gonna go outside and get a girlfriend right now! See you later, faggots!
>>
>>38867523
It's literally this easy but you sad cunts are so afraid of your own shadows that you won't go outside. Just talk to people it isn't hard.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.