[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time Stops For No Bot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1501722610686.png (55KB, 852x1256px) Image search: [Google]
1501722610686.png
55KB, 852x1256px
>Slowly but surely transitioning from skinnyfat to straight up fat

>Can't even hide belly under shirt anymore

>Appetite only gets worse as I get fatter, including carb cravings

I used to be skeletor why god why
>>
>>38862969
Just top eating? How hard can it be? Why are people so retarded? Just ignore hunger, you are in control of your body, it isn't in control of you
>>
>>38863015

I can stop eating. Sometimes for days. But once I start again I inhale everything and anything because I'm pathetic and have no restraint.
>>
>>38863015
Thank God it's this easy to suppress a biological instinct
>>
>>38862969
go vegan. the usual body response to adapting a vegan diet is a loss of appetite and unwanted body fat. bonus points if you pick up smoking
>>
File: 1500953983957_2.png (425KB, 380x1105px) Image search: [Google]
1500953983957_2.png
425KB, 380x1105px
>>38863562

No cancer sticks for me anon

But does veganism actually reduce your appetite? I'd assume it's augment it.
>>
>>38863596
the vegan diet reduces appetite because early on in your diet you don't know how to make things without any animal products taste edible, and since fruits and veggies are less colorie dense and contain plant fiber, which is indigestible, you can eat more and feel full longer without increasing your daily colorie consumption.

if cigs are a no go, just pick up any other stimulant, like caffeine or psychedelics. stimulants reduce appetite and stop food cravings.

also, workout is a great way to manage calories. even a few minutes of high-knees and a couple a push-ups can make a big difference in the long run.
>>
>>38863596
In most cases it actually doesn't. A lot of vegetarians including me eat like shit (having ed history doesnt help, now after 2 months long of ice cream,penauts and sweets binge and gaining 10kgs I'm on a healthy regiment but Im constantly hungry with fucking 1k of excess calories; I know that over time I will go lower and lose all that weight once again, it'll just take a few months). So srsly don't go this way, you would better benefit going low carb.

You think you can't stop cravings? Well a lot of sugar addicts went through that countless of times. You will eventually force yourself to it, I had to stop my last binging streak after every muscle and joint in my body was inflamed by shitloads of omegas 6 and sugar. Even then at first I kept buying shit, overeating got only worse. 5-6k kcal in one sitting? Stomach cramps? Death farts? Being constantly bloated? Looking at yourself fatter every day? Losing your jaw line? Developing a double chin? A shitton of other disgusting shit? Yea, it's nothing new.

Regarding vegetarian food, let's take for example homemade vegetable based recipes that are filling as fuck. You could go with veggies (averaging 40/kcals), lentils(+/)rice (~400kcals each) plus some fat and you have yourself a fancy meal or two.

Eating vegan It's easy to go overboard with grains but as long as you don't make them more than you need you'll be kay. Other than that is when going vegetarian it's easy to fill full while not getting the amount of calories you need. You will eat a bigass bowl of shit like above and a portion could still be 400kcals. You would feel full but you'll still get cravings after a few hours. The rest you experienced yourself.
If you need some more vegetarian ED related shit ask any time, I'll try to reply in a few hours tops.

>>38863704
Yea reduces appetite? You don't know how to make tasty shit, you go around hungry and tired, you get cravings, here we go. Nice meme.
Stimulants are memes unless hard drugs.
>>
>>38863881

I've actually tried the vegetarian meme, back when I was somewhat /fit/, but overloaded on grains and sugars because I didn't know how else to feel full. I find stimulants do help to an extent though.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.