[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need advice r9k

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 1501283089370.jpg (182KB, 720x1107px) Image search: [Google]
1501283089370.jpg
182KB, 720x1107px
So how exsactly can a Hikikomori like me work from home? There is no way in hell I'm going outside anytime soon so got any suggestions fellow robots?.
>>
become an original twitch partner or youtuber
>>
>>38863161

How do I do that exsactly?.
>>
sell your old sneakers to gay foot fetishists
>>
>>38863262

Why exsactly sell them to those kind of people?.
>>
>>38863262
Not OP but how do I do this?
>>
>>38863161

How do you make money from that exsactly?.
>>
>>38863509

I totally am wondering the same thing anon.
>>
>>38863509
>>38864055
I don't know, I went on a local gay chat app and a guy offered to pay me for foot pics/sneakers, I sold him a really old pair for 100 euros.
>>38863372
Because they pay a lot
>>
>>38864214

Do you know how much anon?.
>>
>>38864214

100 euros that's not bad damn
>>
If you ever find you way to work from home: Do not tell anyone about it. Everyone thinks I'm unemployed and don't do anything. I once -ONCE- told someone what I actually do at a party (no bs at a real party!) could not get rid of them after that asking info again and again about how they could do what I do too, everyone wants to work from home: I fuck horses with my anus connected to a motor running pure shitocola bola foa cash.
>>
>>38865170

That is very true anon that's why I don't hang around normies
>>
>>38865170

You fuck horses? The fuck Is wrong with you?.
>>
>>38865170

Your strange anon very strange indeed
>>
>>38862930
Here's the deal breaker: Are you smart?
This is 9/10ths of the requirements needed. No my mom says i'm smart or i think i might be but legit you routinely achieved high tests scores and learning and abstract thinking are a strong suite of yours type of smart.
>>
>>38867141

Yes I'm actually very good with computers anon.
>>
>>38867247
Absorb all knowledge related to this then find ways its marketed then find ways to do those marketing steps from home. You'll need starter capitol so acquire a decent job regardless of personal preference then slowly ween of the shit job for the home job as the home job gains traction.
>>
>>38867373

Doesn't sound too hard thanks anon.
>>
>>38867247
get a computer job from home then, smarty pants.

do web design or programming.
>>
>>38867555

Well I am interested in both
>>
>>38862930
I'm currently a full time lottery player.
I'll either be rich or dead by 30 which is not so different from people who invest 50h a week instead of just $20-30 a month.
>>
>>38867765

It's not smart to blow all your money anon.
>>
>>38867765

Gambling is a problem
>>
Get involved with trading. If you get good enough there are companies who provide their capital to trade from home on their behalf. You usually keep 80% of profits you make. I'm not saying you will be balling within 6 months but you're a NEET what else do you have to lose except for time? Or learn how to make websites I don't know.
>>
>>38868587
Playing the stock market or currencies is almost the same as gambling unless you have some solid insider info. You stand to lose a lot more than what you make.
>>
>>38868587

Sounds dangerous anon not sure about that.
>>
>>38868587

Neets and Hikikomori are not the same thing anon
>>
>>38868493
only if you lose all your money.
>>
>>38869395

No need to get angry anon.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.