[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Damn

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1494489979696.gif (1004KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1494489979696.gif
1004KB, 320x240px
>Grandma just died after being hospitalized after car crash
>Just got told over phone w/ senpai
>everyone starts crying when they tell them over the phone
>i already knew when they said "We need you to stay calm
>I dont shed a single tear
>mfw no feels
>>
It takes a while sometimes. Last time I lost someone close to me, I was numb at first, then I felt normal for a while. A few days later it hit me like a train.
>>
File: 1488016871894.png (16KB, 300x213px) Image search: [Google]
1488016871894.png
16KB, 300x213px
>>38862053
my grandma died like 3 years ago and now i have over 300k in the bank and my parents are letting me NEET it out until i go to university next year. i didn't cry when my grandma died, but i was upset.
>>
>>38862053
I didn't really cry till the funeral when my grandma died. You're probably experiencing some form of shock. Seeing the actual body usually snaps you out of it.
>>
>>38862053
>people close to me die left, right and center
>zero feelings other than a slight disappointment at never seeing them
>parents lightly berate me on not being more emotional at the funerals
>pet dies
>inconsolable emotional wreck
>at my lowest low to date and legitimately considering suicide
>parents gang up on me and shout at me over how could i cry for a fucking animal but not a brother or sister or friend or relative but THIS warrants tears
>>
>>38862053
What >>38862090 said. In high school only a few days after my friend's mom committed suicide he was making jokes about it, but it ended up fucking ruining him. Be honest with your feelings when you end up feeling them, anon.

I wish you and your family well and if there is an afterlife I hope your grandmother has found peace.
>>
>>38862053
It often takes time to process these things. You'll start feeling when it hits you soon
>>
Thanks anons
this will help me cope better
at least until the next tragedy
>>
File: tumblr_ondrc2Spvv1utteq9o1_1280.jpg (162KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ondrc2Spvv1utteq9o1_1280.jpg
162KB, 1280x960px
>>38862170
this so fucking much, senpai. Just wait, it gets worse and worse afterwards
>>
>>38862053
You'll cry if you see her corpse.
>>
My grandma had over $3m in the bank and I didn't get a single fucking penny of it, because she thought I was too irresponsible with money. She left nearly half of it to my sister despite her being a coalburner, totaling 2 cars and dropping out of 3 different colleges. Meanwhile I've bought all of my own shit since I was 16. My only hope is that the rest of the family dies before long, my mom already has lung cancer so I may be able to get her share soon.
>>
DAMN,EXATCTLY THAT HAPPENED TO ME! Well,my grandma was sick af so she just suffered from pain. So she didn't wanted anymore either...
>>
>it gets worse
lol no it doesn't I watched my grandma stroke out and die and attended the funeral and I didn't feel a fucking thing
>>
File: 1487992251441.jpg (1MB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1487992251441.jpg
1MB, 2048x1365px
>>38862053
I'm sorry anon. Don't worry, you're not evil. People handle grief differently

You may never cry, and that's okay. But some day years in the future you might be reminded of some gift your grandma gave you and break down crying immediately unable to contain the sadness. And that's okay

Giving some comfy vibes your way anon, be safe and be nice to your family especially your mom or dad, whoever's mom your grandma was.
>>
File: 1483482352119.gif (468KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483482352119.gif
468KB, 500x500px
I was very close to my grandmother growing up and I hardly felt anything when she died, the only feeling I remember is how weird it was that she was actually dead. Never cried or felt really sad, it's been years, I don't fucking know.
>>
>>38862053
i didn't cry for a few years after my granddad died. i think pretty much anything is normal for grief anon don't trip about it.
now i miss my grandparents every day. anons with grandparents remaining: go fucking talk to them.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.