[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >21 year old kissless virgin >compulsive liar

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: fml.jpg (15KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
fml.jpg
15KB, 650x488px
>be me
>21 year old kissless virgin
>compulsive liar as well
>have three friends that I regularly talk to
>when im with them everything is great, but when im not life is mundane
>dont want to seem too clingy so i actively try to not talk to them constantly
>also dont want them to catch on to my loneliness, so I invent a group of friends that I tell my 3 real friends about
>these "people" ive told them about are complex and flawed enough to make them believe my stories
>invest so much time into these fictional people that even i start to believe theyre real even though i know theyre not
>my actual friends now spend less time with me because they assume im too busy to hang out with them
>tfw my loneliness is getting worse and i hate myself

how do i get off this ride guys?
>>
Look OP, I think the best thing to do is come clean to your rl friends and just try to explain your lonely feelings. If they're true pals they'll stick by you and hear you out.
>>
File: 70.png (118KB, 764x718px) Image search: [Google]
70.png
118KB, 764x718px
its okay to be a bit clingy with friends it lets them know that you want em around.
>>
Hey OP, it's all gonna be ok. Come clean with your friends and if they are really your friends they will stay and want to help. This kinda thing is hard to go through, especially alone. Don't be afraid to reach out. OP is not a fag, OP needs to be loved.
>>
postcard from your future, op

>36 yo kv
>have 3 friends that i email once in a while
>live alone
>crippling social anxiety disorder
>the only people i hang out with regularly are my parents
>i would kill myself but i'm embarrassed by how few people would show up at my funeral

start going to a bar regularly or volunteering or learn to sail or something.
>>
>>38859319
tell your real friends you had a serious falling out with the fake friends
>>
>>38860894
Not OP, but I ain't too far from that either.
>29 yo kv.
>3 or 4 friends. Some of them are kinda robot, other is a halfway normie living with his overbearing girlfriend.
>I have anxiety that can be quite crippling at times. Also alcohol problems.
>Still living with parents.
>Crappy dead end job.
>I don't give a rat's arse about my funeral. I much rather ask in my testament to skip the funeral (or at least be quick about it) and cremate my corpse straight away.
>>
>23 kissless virgin
>Close to 0 parental interaction my entire life. Raised myself on the internet/WoW.
>Got so used to lying to my parents and teachers that I became a compulsive liar.
>Sex and relationships seem like a fantasy, I can't even comprehend how I can perform either of them.
>Lost my career due to shit attention span and work ethic.
>I have moved past self hatred and became nothing.
>I've asked my father and random internet strangers to murder me.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.