[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom leaves for work >get out of bed after an hour of lying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 13

File: 3073462-6780343819-Peezl.jpg (71KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
3073462-6780343819-Peezl.jpg
71KB, 707x500px
>mom leaves for work
>get out of bed after an hour of lying awake waiting for her to leave
>have good day
>mom gets home
>"HI ANON!!! HOW WAS YOUR DAY? WHAT'S WEBSITE YOU'RE LOOKING AT? GUESS WHAT HAPPENED AT WORK? WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY?"
>"LOOK WHAT I FOUND ON FACEBOOK TODAY"
>normalfagmeme.fuckoff
>she looks at my screen
>"OH, IS THAT PEPE THE FROG? I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS STILL POPULAR AFTER THE ELECTION."
>"SO I GOT IN THIS DISCUSSION ONLINE TODAY"
>she reads it in the most patronizing way possible
>makethepainstop.mp4
>20 minutes later she leaves my room
>she wonders why I don't want to spend time with her

anyone else know this feel?
am I being the unreasonable one here?
>>
is it really such a big deal to humor your mother for 20 minutes
>>
>>38859163
>anyone else know this feel?

Everyone remembers being 13.
>>
This is the cost of being a NEET, being nice to your parents for less than an hour is the closest thing to a jobs you have. I look forward to it personally, it feels nice to know that they'll still let me stay home.
>>
>>38859163
bitch is paying your bills you lazy shit, pretend she is interesting for five fucking seconds
>>
I know this feel because its the opposite. I get home from work and talk to her about my day and such. It feels good to have a conversation and get some things off your chest when you get home. Maybe if you got a job you could both come home and enjoy talking to each other.
>>
Spend time with your mother you fucking autist. She's intentionally trying to be interested in the gay neet shit you're interested in to spark up conversation with her broken son. Good luck when you actually find yourself in a position where you have to fucking do something you retard.
>>
She loves you anon, and actually cares to engage in conversation with you. She's excited to be around you.

How is that not something to be grateful for?
I really hope your joking around.
>>
>>38859163
wow, you have to talk to you're mother for 20 minutes. She seems genuinely interested in having a bond with you and you're just gonna reject her? My mom died when i was 14 and theres nothing i want more now then to be able to tell her things, even mundane things about my day and i want to listen to her speak again. But instead I get to listen to fags like you who complain about having someone WHO FUCKING CARES FOR YOU. You are fucking scum kill yourself.
>>
If you get to the point where you call your mom's memes "Normie fag memes", I think that's the point in the progression of aint-shit-nigger-itis at which they actually have to put you on medical leave from work. Shit dude who the fuck am i kidding you probably don't have a job I feel like your self diagnosed "anxiety" prevents you from handing out pretzels at the mall and even if you could your appearance would drive customers away. And even if they approached they would never return as to not deal with the "kid who kept talking about japanese cartoons and using fidget spinners as a weapon"
>>
>>38859341
How do you know he isn't working night shifts and paying for utilities?
Are you a genie?
I wish for infinite pussy and cash.
>>
>>38859394
>WAH WAH MY MOMMY DIED
NIGGER I GURENTEE that you do the same to other people and your friends.
>>
>''oh my god anon, you already have forehead wrinkles!''
>''anon.... you need to cut your hair, it looks terrible and its so thick!''
>''you are so pale anon!''
>''why do you spend all of your time at the computer?''
>''your skin is so bad anon!''
>''what are you doing with your life?''
>''you're so skinny, it looks bad!''
>''you're brother has a really nice face shape!''

and worst of all
>''you are so shy and have bad self confidence, why?''
i wonder why haha
>>
>>38859163
I don't see the problem with any of this OP.
>>
>>38859455
I am a genie, but kind of like a jesus genie, I only help those who help themselves to the infinite cash and pussy I put in the world.
>>
>>38859163
your mom sounds like a slut, anon. You could probably fuck her if you played your cards right.
>>
>>38859478
Not him but you should probably kys
>>
>>38859163
You actually sound like you have a good mother who would be nice to talk to. Try having a 60 year old mother who barely even knows what the internet is who could never comprehend your interests.
Even my older aunts are more knowledge about modern shit.
>>
Why do parents let their kids become neets? I can't believe the shit you guys get away with. My parents cut me off financially completely by the time I was 20. I literally HAVE to work full time just to sustain my life, as I pay rent, car insurance, phone bill, health insurance, electricity, and gas. I used to think my parents were assholes because they forced me to get jobs as a teen (with the threat of kicking me out) but seeing stories like OPs makes me grateful they were so hard on me. If my kid tries to pull some NEET shit he's getting the fuck out of my house once he's 18. You either work, or go to college.
>>
your mother loves you.
>>
File: IMG_1279.jpg (113KB, 500x648px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1279.jpg
113KB, 500x648px
>>38859478
>complains about having small talk with his mom
>makes light of anon's mother dying
>>
Anon you are very lucky that your mom tries to engage with you and your interests. She loves you very much. In 10 years you remember how your mom awkwardly tried her best to laugh with you and get involved with your life and it will make you tear up with happiness.
>>
>>38859868
I didn't write that post, I'm not that much of a dick
>>
>>38859163
>be me
>grew up in an orphanage with a constantly rotating population of kids
>mom alky, dad state prison, no family that would visit
>lived whole childhood
>work summers there as an adult
<nun remember me but dealt with so many kids that their exact memories are a bit fuzzy
>technically raised me, still can only speak in general pleasantries
>tfw you are just a number in a line of numbers from birth to death basically special to no one

One cup of bleach plz
>>
>>38859341
I fucking hate people who say that shit so fucking goddamn much. Here's the reality:
>mom dies
>be forced to survive by yourself
>become self-sufficient
>work, cook (you can now always cook what you like and the way you like, no more shitty, poorly made, cheap mommy foods) , clean the house, study, practice sports and hobbies
>literally everything is easier now cause your mom will never be near again to annoy you and drive you mentally ill
>you can bring any friend or girl to your house cause that annoying piece of shit won't be there anymore, ever again
>life actually starts
I can only dream
>>
>>38860096
You can have all those things prior to her death if you move the fuck out. Then she can enjoy a house without you in it.
>>
>>38859163
Anon wtf, be nice to your mom, or at least fake it. Remember how she didn't abort you. I really hate this kind of people
>>
>>38860142

>living with your mom after 18 years old is so shitty you actually develop depression and any other mental problem
>you are no longer able to find a job or do anything at all
>you can't make money
>you are forced to continue living with mom
okay this is me right now. Im 22. Though everything in my country is expensive as fuck. If moving out is hard in USA here it's hell mode
>>
she wont be around forever, take some time to be interested in what she has to say.
>>
My mother is intellectually obese. Went off on how the new white house attorney general is an azi and a whole fest of other normie political shit. Hope my dad wisens up and leaves her soon I know it sounds terrible but she is very ungrateful and an unpleasant person.
>>
>>38859548
Thank you jesus-genie!
>>
>>38859163
>your mom tries to understand you
>tries to understand your generation
>tries to spend time with you
>sounds like she is hip and cool
You sound like you're a teenager and still going through your rebellious phase. Youll regret it some day
>>
>>38860391
Complacency here breeds self contempt. Hardship leads to growth and ingenuity.
>>
>>38860096
> son dies
> outpouring of sympathy from relatives rather than yet again having to awkwardly talk to them about why he has no job and no girlfriend.
> No longer have to buy food or clothing for the ungrateful little shit who can't even take five minutes to talk to me because it will cut into his 'sitting on his ass doing nothing like the useless sack of shit that he is' time.
> life actually resumes
Your mother can dream too.
>>
File: doubt.jpg (35KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
35KB, 400x400px
>>38859163
be nice to your mom anon, she just wants to feel loved.
>>
File: 1500924607081s.jpg (3KB, 125x119px) Image search: [Google]
1500924607081s.jpg
3KB, 125x119px
>>38860760
Sick burn yo, have a free (You)
>>
>>38859163
This is how I feel whenever anybody tries to speak to me.
I just want them to go away, I just want them to leave me alone.
I try to be as friendly as I can and not make it obvious that I want them to fuck off, because know they're just trying to be friendly.
People can't seem to grasp the idea of wanting to be left alone, they'd probably love if somebody came up to them and started talking to them like that.
I don't know what it is, but I'm just not like that, I don't like being around people or talking to them.
I'm not anxious or awkward or anything, it just feels like it's a chore.
Some days at work I'll be surrounded by people like that all day, it's so fucking exhausting.
It drains every last ounce of mental energy from me that I can barely even read at the end of the day.
>>
File: CoWgYb5XYAA12hw.jpg (43KB, 666x375px) Image search: [Google]
CoWgYb5XYAA12hw.jpg
43KB, 666x375px
>>38859163
She's actually trying to relate to you and be present in your life. You should appreciate her more anon. I'd killed for a parent like your mom
>>
>>38859163
Talk to your mother faggot you'll miss her love in 30 years when she dies leaving you truly with nobody who cares about you
>>
>>38860056
Where were you raised? Why weren't you adopted? My wife and are trying to find a normal infant or child to adopt and its impossible.
>>
Wish my mom was still alive. Dad died too. I'd move in with them in a second if I could so that I could hang out with them every night like when I was a kid. Im a 50-year-old man with a wife and I'm a CTO of a technology firm.
>>
>>38860096
>implying you can get anything better than shitty min wage job with such a large gap on resume
>implying you can actually cook good
>implying you will be able to cook better than mommy
>implying you will know how to clean
>implying you will practice sports as an adult
>implying you know how to do your own laundry
>implying you have friends
>implying you will develop the social skills to get friends or gf after such long isolation
>implying you wont just end up homeless anyway
>>
>get hammered with mom
>put on a stupid fucking hat I bought at a thrift store
>do a stupid fucking dance for five minutes straight
>mom laughs so hard she pees her pants

>bored
>tell mom we should hit up the town
>half of the time she agrees and we go to a museum or some shit

>want more music
>ask mom to make me a CD
>a lot of it's shit, but I like some of it
>mom wants more music
>she asks me to make her a CD
>most of it's shit, but she likes some of it

Why the fuck not be friends with your mom?
She made your dumb ass, you have to share some traits, interests, and values
>>
>>38859163
Fucking edgelord treat your mother better, she raised you and you have festered here for so long that your biting what is probably one of your only fans
>>
>>38861809
>Implying
>Implying
>Implying
>Implying i won't plow your mom
Nice try
>>
>>38860096
>>38860391
>waaahhh muh depression muh mommy keeps showing my fat retarded ass love even though I am irredeemable and no one else would care for me
The reality is that you're a manchild who was coddled too much by your mother. You're a faggot little momma's boy, she still sees you as a 13 year old and thus treats you like you are a 13 year old. You have never proven that you are a responsible person and thus you are given no responsibilities. You are basically a pet. A fat, 22 year old manchild pet. Grow the fuck up you faggot.
>>
>>38862238
>Troll
>Bait
(you)
Filtered ignored.
>>
>>38859163
Sounds like you have a nice mom

At least you're not alone

Stop being a faggot. Once she dies you will have NOBODY
>>
>>38862288
Uh oh, little momma's boy triggered? Poor little baby boy poo-poo'd his diapey when the mean man on the internet told him the truth? Awwww!

You obviously were raised by your mommy and daddy left the picture long ago. You have no sack. You're fucking pathetic, man. It's no wonder you sit on /r9k/ whining that your mom wanted to talk to you for a couple minutes after a day of winning the bread for her 22 year old manchild son.

If I had a son like you I would just end it all. Praise the heavens your mother has the patience to put up with your stupid ass. She probably cries herself to sleep every night while you're up fapping to "traps" AKA men in stockings on the internet in your little room. God your life is a fucking shame... pathetic.
>>
>>38859163
>am I being the unreasonable one here?
Your mom loves you and enjoys talking with you.
My mom died of breast cancer.
Try to talk something with her, it doesn't have to be as embarrasing as pepe the frog.
>>
>>38862387
>Taking the bait
>Wall of text
Shit anon you smell of newfag. Well take care be sure to fuck your dog and learn to internet.
>>
https://my.mixtape.moe/omrmtc.webm
Be grateful
>>
>>38862499
>I-I-I-I was just p-pretending to be retarded!!! Yeah that's it!!
Whatever you say momma's boy. I don't give a shit if you're le epin troling, plenty of retards on here aren't and genuinely believe this nonsense and I hope I can get through to some of them.
>>
>>38862579

Found the normalfag in this thread right over here
>>
>>38861910
>>38861587
I'm a half-NEET, I live at home but I do work and these posts are making me tear up. I love my mom and I don't want time to pass and for her to get older ;-; I hope you two anons are having a nice night.
>>
>>38859163
>>normalfagmeme.fuckoff
top fucking kek, i know that feel
>>
>>38859455
I'm a genie but I'm all out of infinite pussie and cash, I grant you boi-puzzy and to always take one of those shits that wipe for ages
>>
>>38859163
when did it become grating? When did living like that finally make you snap?
>>
>>38860096
Everyone will shit on you for saying something like this but know that someone out there is with you

Privilege is a burden. The most mature person is the most experienced and hardened, and that is earned through facing adversity. You can't face adversity as someone coddled by circumstance.

Whenever I tell someone on here less fortunate that they should consider themselves lucky to not be as much of a loathsome useless human being as me they get extremely angry.
>>
>>38862238
>Who was coddled too much

If you'd have read his fucking post that's exactly what he already knows and regrets. He was (and is) coddled too much, and you're going to yell at him about it for what reason?
>>
>>38862387
You are telling him what he already knows.

>Hi I'm a piece of shit
>Wow you fucking piece of shit

Kill yourself
>>
File: 1478618471012.jpg (57KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1478618471012.jpg
57KB, 633x758px
>>38859163
Boo fucking hoo, you mum tries to take a interest in you, my mum was a self involved bitch.
>>
>>38860096
Then move out and start a life for yourself, anon, you fucking freeloader. God damn you're pathetic
>>
>>38860056
>tfw people don't want you to adopt a kid if you're a single guy
>>
>>38863435
What an easy fucking answer
Do you even think about anything before you say it
Are all your opinions just the first fucking thing that pops into your head
>>
>>38861910
That's pretty bro-tier.
I've gone to dinner with my mother a few times and it was ok.
She just isn't an interesting person so it makes conversation difficult & she generally only ever talks about herself.
>>
>>38863465
I think it's funny you're this buttblasted over a true statement that would actually help your life if you did it. Where did my post hurt you, little anon? What part specifically made this mad
>>
>>38859163
I get this feel. Sister comes home from going out with friends at like 1am. I'm playing vidya. She's always out doing shit while I play vidya all day every day. Asks me how my night was when I literally haven't moved in the past 5 hours since she left. Probably just wants an excuse to tell me about her night. Say nothing and play more vidya. She gets upset and doesn't let it go. I give obviously not interested replies until she leaves. Fucking people are the goddamn worst.
>>
>>38863489
I'm not him retard
>>
>>38859163
I wish I had a mother like that
>>
>>38863523
Then please, enlighten me: what about my post made you think I base my opinions on something so frivolous as a first thought? I was telling a freeloader to stop being a fucking nuisance. Was it too harsh? I don't even think so, but that's not really your criticism.
>>
>>38863549
here >>38863185

the thing I'm mad at you about is that you're another one of the countless people who say what you say, like it's some kind of super fucking redpilled opinion or something
>>
>>38859163
Your mom just tries to be nice to you
I think you shoukd be just have a nice conversation every once in a while with her
>>
>>38860096
Youre a fucking piece of shut and should kill yourself right now
You are a waste of oxygen to this world
>>
>>38863735
See here's another guy on the immediate reaction crew, somehow feels the need to respond despite his side being dominant already not just in the thread but in all of humanity
>>
>>38863705
I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say, anon. You're mad because it's something many people say? This is probably because it is true.
Unless he has some special circumstances (which he never specified) detailing why it would be alright to freeload that hard and with that attitude, I think my post (and the "countless" other people that posted something similar) are very much in the right.
>>
>advice
>be nice anon
>she's trying to communicate with you
She knows what you did with your day. Why ask?
>>
>>38859394
This, she's genuinely trying to be nice to him and he complains, sorry to hear about your mother. How did she pass, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>38859163
I really hope you cherish your mother anon, she seems like she loves you. I would give a lot to have a mom genuinely wanted to talk to me.
>>
>>38859163
leave her house you whiny bitch
>>
>>38859163
>anyone else know this feel?
Yes, my dad constantly tries to tell me all about what DIY project he's working on just about every single day. I rarely understand what he's talking about, but I'll still do my best to listen and act interested and even help him out here or there when he really needs it.
>am I being the unreasonable one here?
Yes, you are. She sounds like she loves you, the least you could do is humor her even if you don't actually process anything she's saying. If you're a NEET and your parents still love you enough to house you then I feel you have an obligation to humor them when it comes to these things. Time shouldn't be of any issue so what's 20-30 minutes a day spent on this?
>>
>>38863773
Damn man are you the same guy that got all buttblasted over me calling him out too? You should probably calm down a bit anon; you're not fighting the right battle here.
>>
>>38860096
You can fucking do that when she's alive, you piece of shit. Jesus Christ, I can't believe your mom still loves you even when you say shit like that.
>>
>>38860096
Holy fuck man, my mom makes shit food as well, you know what I'm doing? I'm trying to get a job to make my own food. Stop being fucking lazy you dumb cunt
>>
>>38860096
This guy needs his mother to die so he can start his life AHAHAHAHA
>>
>>38859163
See this shit? This shit right here? THIS is why everyone hates you robot fucks.
>>
>be a weak faggot mentally
>I'm a 100% aware of this and respect my parents for putting up with my shit and still try to improve
>there are Anons who think they have any right to complain when they would die if left alone

Kys you ungrateful fags.
>>
>>38864623
Does being self aware of our faggotry make it any better?
>>
Your mommy sounds nice. Give her a big hug for putting up with you.
>>
File: blade runner.jpg (56KB, 1285x756px) Image search: [Google]
blade runner.jpg
56KB, 1285x756px
>>38859163
>mother likes me and appreciates his presence
>tells him about her day
>is intrested in his day

seriously, FUCK YOU. youre an absolute cunt, and you dont even deserve a mom that nice. i also watch retarded facebook tier videos when my mom shows them to me because i know she appreciates it. its a small price to pay for a good mom.
>>
>>38864639

It does make it better because I at least don't think this is natural and normal so I have a sense of guilt that makes me at least try or when I don't try makes me feel like shit.
If your parents were good to you trough your life you shouldn't think being a burden on them is okay. If they were shit parents that's a whole nother story.
>>
File: 1486328264563.jpg (50KB, 250x576px) Image search: [Google]
1486328264563.jpg
50KB, 250x576px
>>38859163
why are people falling for this obvious b8
>>
>>38859163
Your mom loves you and wants to be part of your life. She may be a colossal dork and her attempts top connect with you may be ham-fisted, but fuck you, she's trying. What the fuck have you done to try to connect with her?

In a decade or two when you've moved away and your mom dies, you are going to look back and wonder why you were scuh an asshole to someone who loved you and wanted only for you to be happy.

I'd tell you to stop being such a self-absorbed cunt, but you're probably about 17 or so and so you can;t really NOT be one. You know what, fuckit.

STOP BEING SUCH A SELF-ABSORBED CUNT.

Talk to your mom, tell her about your day and what you did, even if you did nothing. Hell, ESPECIALLY if you did nothing. Listen to her when she tells you about her day and when she wants to show you shit she found funny or interesting. Jesus fucking Christ in a chariot-driven sidecar, what's it cost you to try to be part of your family? 20 minutes of your time that you were just going to spend laying in bed or posting bullshit on the chan?

Grow up.
>>
>>38859163
you're a cunt. Your mum sounds nice. You should probably do her a favour and kill yourself
>>
>>38864806

This. Rejecting love without a reason is tipical 15-17 year old edgy kid shit. You see fucking little pricks, your mother is a human being, she pushed you out endured your shity brat behavior for years and years sacrificed her free time to take care of you and make you happy. The least you can do is give her attention that literally cost you nothing.
>>
>>38864723
I'm not sure, anon. But man it's nice to see so many robots almost to a robot decrying the OP and saying to treasure their mothers. I think this thread will actually go a ways in helping robots become more successful because of that (or at the very least, less "unsuccessful" in their exploits/attitudes)
>>
>>38864847

I understand that there are people who hate their parents and really do have a reason for it. But people who recieve love and they even feel superior and mental fuck ups, it's one thing to make yourself miserable but don't make your fucking parents that as well at least. Any person who is not a piece of shit and is over 22-23+ can understand this as they grow up.
>>
>>38859163
I don't understand you anon
I wish i had a mother who loved me like your's does
My mother doesn't have a clue of what i like/am and she never cared
>>
>>38859163
>>38860096
I really hope this is bait, you fucking prick.
>>
>>38863773
Move out of your moms house you parasite or put a gun to your head and pull the trigger
People like you are disgusting
>>
>>38859163
My mother is dead. I'd give anything to spend time with her, no matter how humdrum. I don't mean to patronize you, but your mom loves you enough to try to connect. It doesn't hurt to engage.
>>
If your mom is not fearing you, then you are not a true NEET.

>want tendies
>mom does not come at call
>go up to her room
>yell at her that I want tendies
>she tells me it is 3am and to go to bed, she has work in the morning
>i flip over her bed and yell tendies until she gets up and gets me tendies
Sometimes, you just have to show her who is in charge.
>>
File: giphy (4).gif (1MB, 320x222px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (4).gif
1MB, 320x222px
>>38865241

>joke aside autists like this exist
>they make the parents life a living hell

Abortion is not a bad thing.
>>
What is with this extravert normalfag shit ITT? Fuck off and allow us to have one fucking area that is not contaminated by your obnoxious prescence.
>>
>>38859163

rude son, i wish i had such a close relationship with my mother
>>
>>38865279
And you fucking off is not a bad thing also. Contributing to my NEETbux would be a better idea.
>>
>>38860760
>>38861809
>>38863435
>>38863735
>>38864988
>all these roastie defenders
you should all seriously fuck off and kill yourselves, the world wont miss pathetic faggots like you obsessed with your garbage mothers
>>
>>38865316

>thinking I'm a wagecuck
>this being your best "insult"

Okay.
>>
File: bazinga.jpg (37KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
bazinga.jpg
37KB, 512x288px
>>38865295
>hey /r9k/ is it ok if I waste my life and burden the people around me?
no you idiot pick yourself up and get a job
>WAAAA FUCKING NORMIES GET OUT MY BOARD

Like a cute girl in a short dress, you're really asking for it.
>>
>>38865399

This. I have been here for fucking 6 years and never supported degenerate "it's okay to not even try to improve" attitude despite me being the same failure.
>>
>>38860506
>intellectually obese
??
>>
>>38865352
Oh, trying the sockpuppet tactic again, wagecuck?
>>
>>38865399
>>hey /r9k/ is it ok if I waste my life and burden the people around me?
Yes, it is. It's their life. The people who are """"""burdened""""""" make their own misery by enabling it.

>get a job
No, I'm physically disabled.
>>
Probably been said a bunch of times already but your mom loves you and is trying to engage in conversation with you. Don't be a dick.
>>
File: IMG_0402.jpg (50KB, 640x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0402.jpg
50KB, 640x415px
>>38863185
This.
>>38859163
I feel you. I don't like talking to my dad becuase I have issues, and I feel like I'm being smothered.
I feel like they earned it thought by trying to meet all my friends in highschool and making it super stressful to meet anyone
>how come you have no friends this days son?
Plus things like going through my trash once or twice, just makes it so I can't trust them with anything.
Everything I do is wrong
>>
Both of you aren't guilty. Your mom just wants to spend more time with her son and your behavior is normal for a fucking teenager. If you are of course
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.