[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE?"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

>"WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE?"
>>
File: ihaveameme.jpg (59KB, 606x750px) Image search: [Google]
ihaveameme.jpg
59KB, 606x750px
I like some of them. I fucking hate some of them.
>>
>>38856305
>fucking 12 year old talking shit
I would ragdoll this fool
>>
>>38857015
Two murders
>>
>>38857015
Look up tay k. He killed 2 people in Texas(where he's from), and beat up an old 65 year old guy during a robbery. Then like a complete dumbass he made a music video where he stands next to his own wanted poster. He was also in the car when his friend killed a college girl for not wanting to have sex with him
>>
>>38857083
He looks ten how did he manage to do all that? Crazy
>>
>>38857126
He's 17, but yeah he looks small, but being a manlet means nothing if you have a gun
>>
Honestly I'm pretty indifferent towards blacks. I treat them like dangerous wild animals and avoid them at all cost.

It's like getting mad at a lion for mauling something. It can't help it. Don't go wandering around Africa and it won't happen.
>>
File: PSMix_2017-03-02-20-28-11.jpg (93KB, 573x881px) Image search: [Google]
PSMix_2017-03-02-20-28-11.jpg
93KB, 573x881px
>>38856305
A race that is behind whites in regards to civilational devolpment.
>that has been destoyed by jews, in the form of communist social programs in he form of welfare and handouts in western countries.
>a race that has been butchered, raped and enslaved by imperalism at the hands of funding by Jews of the rothshchild family.
>a race that feels out of place away from their own ethnic homeland.
>A race that needs to acknowledge that black war lords sold their own people to white slavers for money.
>A Race that I dont quite treat as equal but, see just as good and bad and as whites who have Higher IQ's yet blacks have bigger dicks and greater athlectic capability.
>a race that i would happily swap billions worth of military funding with instead of a nation that genocides palestians.
>a race we can give ecnomic devolpent to so they can return to their own homelands and grow their own nation and sew the seeds for their own future African nation.
>a race that i dont want to see as coffee coloured as well as my own in hundreads of years due to race mixing.
>a nation that deserves their own ethno state away from whites and vice versa.
>a race who's speakers such as Malcom x I highly admire!

Black nationaliats stop falling for the jewish narative that white national socalists hate blacks, and embrace the fact that we are both in this fight against jewish globalism together and wish for our own ethno states away from each other so we can can exist as healthy happy races with out race miximg and the destuction of ethnic culture!
>>
File: download (80).jpg (9KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
download (80).jpg
9KB, 212x238px
>>38858094
(2)
stop falling for the jewish narative that white national socalists hate blacks, and embrace the fact that we are both in this fight against jewish globalism together and wish for our own ethno states away from each other so we can can exist as healthy happy races with out race miximg and the destuction of ethnic culture!
>>
>>38856305
>"Shut your DYEL mouth, faggot."
>>
White
Black
Small
Tall
Slim
Fat
Everyone here deserves to die.
>>
File: IMG_5871.jpg (36KB, 354x286px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5871.jpg
36KB, 354x286px
>>38856305
>f-fuck a beat I was trying to beat a case
>>
File: IMG_5827.png (19KB, 565x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5827.png
19KB, 565x540px
>>38857015
He was an accomplice in two murders. He didn't actually kill anyone.
>>
File: IMG_5893.jpg (70KB, 746x749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5893.jpg
70KB, 746x749px
Why do women like anti-social street urchins like Tay-K?
>>
This happened in 4th of July this year.

>I was in the hipster part of NY trying to meet up with my friends
>a black guy with his black friends asked me if there are any raves I know of
>I assumed he wasn't talking to me because there were other people in the vicinity (also I'm a r9k hermit)
>IS IT CAUSE IM BLACK
>OK so he was talking to me
>"Nah sorry idk any raves going on"
>IM NOT A GANG BANGER, THUG, KILLER OOGA BOOGA
>"I didn't assume that dickhead"

Eh I was drunk but fuck him
>>
Millennial blacks are the fucking worst
>>
File: YY.jpg (8KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
YY.jpg
8KB, 325x325px
>>38857359
This is literally how everyone acts around one, remember that black bots.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.