[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>khv >Never had a girlfriend >Sudden get confession

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170804_183940.jpg (107KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170804_183940.jpg
107KB, 540x960px
>khv
>Never had a girlfriend
>Sudden get confession
Wat do I do pls help
>>
Kill yourself or get out, normie. Robots do not have friends, male or female, nor do they have phones. Sounds like you need to get the fuck out.
>>
>>38855899
I sugest getting out of my board, you fucking normie.

Nice digits, by the way.
>>
How bout kys, jerk
>>
>>38855948
>>38855930
The only reason they don't know I'm an artist is because we live so far away from each other
>>
>>38855899
>>>/adv/
dunno
theres ppl on /adv/ that are eager to answer your question tho
>>
>>38855899
you have been given an opportunity to change, or at the very least experience something new. Go for it.
>>
hey anon, what you should do depends on what you feel. So how do you feel towards her? does she seem like a person you would be happy with? are you psychologically ready for something serous?
Best response in this case you want to pursue this imo is writing a vague but poetic response. BEST OF LUCK ANON!
>>
>>38855930
>nor do they have phones
>not having a phone for music and imageboard browsing on the fly wherever you are
Having a smartphone doesn't mean you have to speak to anyone with it

OP is a normal though
>>
File: IMG_1999.jpg (7KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1999.jpg
7KB, 250x242px
>A girl will never love you and text you this
I don't fucking get it, this is so cute. I'm really jealous
>>
She literally called you the last resort. Come on man, treat yourself better than that.
>>
>>38855899
You are literally the last wheel.
Imo, pump and dump.
>>
>>38856355
yeah
it seems like she's contacted every Chad and NORMAN before YOU.
>>
You should go for it.
She seems to have expectations of having to put in effort to make it work, which is important.
>>
File: IMG_1242.jpg (85KB, 500x347px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1242.jpg
85KB, 500x347px
>>38855899
Lucky son of a bitch
Some of us would kill to be a qt's last resort
>>
>>38856331
>>38856355
>>38856413
This OP. Ask her point blank "so I'm your last resort?"
You're better off alone than in a pretend relationship. Believe me.
>>
>>38855899
kys david, first of all she is calling you a "better than nothing", meaning you are a moron if you accept it. you are going to get used and dumped in no time. second of all get out normie. third, nice dubs
>>
>>38855899
do you even like her?
>>
>>38856446
>implying she is a qt
she is most likely some piggy
>>
>>38856255
Yeah, same. I wanna cry now
>>
Were you even into her before she said this? By the way, listen to other anons and write,
>Seriously? That's what I am--just a last resort?
>>
>>38856621
This is a good course of action. If she apologizes and reconsiders her feelings then sure, go for it.
>>
Twin incest?
>>
>>38856096
>>nor do they have phones
>>not having a phone for music and imageboard browsing on the fly wherever you are
>Having a smartphone doesn't mean you have to speak to anyone with it
>
>OP is a normal though
you can get an above average blu android smartphone from amazon for like $40. use them with wifi. smartphones aren't elitist nowadays.
>>
admit that you posted this just to brag.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.