[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"No more video games for you mister. It's a beautiful

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: angry-parents.jpg (56KB, 720x543px) Image search: [Google]
angry-parents.jpg
56KB, 720x543px
"No more video games for you mister. It's a beautiful day. GO OUTSIDE!"
"I will not take no for an answer anon. We don't want you back in the house until sundown."
Where do you go for the day?
>>
Im going to go to every store, walk in, ask for the manager, shake his hand firmly and tell him im the guy for the job until someone hires me. Im the champ
>>
"Looks like someone needs a $200,000 a year job and a wife and kids before they're allowed in the house then."
>>
>>38854818
I would go to the abandoned trains. They're not too filthy and there are beds in one of them.
>>
>>38854916
no sport, not unless the managers are OUTSIDE
>>
>>38854818
Hiking in the nearby state park.
>>
File: 1501800311351.png (192KB, 501x445px) Image search: [Google]
1501800311351.png
192KB, 501x445px
>it's a beautiful day

By that they mean it's a hot day with no clouds in the sky to block out the sun. I'd just go the air conditioned library and play browser games all day.
>>
>>38854916
tthanks for the 2 am laughter
>>
>>38854818
Buy some beers and go drink in the woods
>>
>>38854818
But I'm much bigger and stronger than my parents. How are they gonna force me to do what they want?
>>
i would go out and see the beauty of the natural world without any humans around to ruin the nature or bother me.
>>
>>38855413
"Anon we brought you into this world and we can take you out."
>>
File: chameleon.jpg (110KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
chameleon.jpg
110KB, 225x350px
>>38855073
>closest library was 3 miles away
>had to get jewed by the local arcade for my gaming needs
>>
>>38855495
I'd love to see you try.
*clenches fists*
>>
>>38854818
>walk out in backyard (live in woods)
>phone has shit reception innawoods
>walk past creek at edge of property
>stay out too late, lost
>hear rustling and sniffing nearby
>6 burly ass coyotes come out
>snarling, looks like a less funny version of the lion king hyenas
>begin to panic
>Remember what I learned in book about the situation
>stand up straight
>shoulders wide set
>make firm eye contact
>walk up to the strongest looking one
>strong handshake
>'You're hired!'

I start work next week.
>>
>"anon, you need to go outside, or I'm taking away your Nintendo"
>"no, you can't have a bike, it's too dangerous, you'll get hit by a car"
>"i can't drive you to X, anon, you know it's mommy's Dr. Phil time"
>"football? equipment is expensive, anon" (said while drinking wine)
>"ANON WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY XANAX? ANON, I SWEAR IF YOU- oh, here they are."
>>
File: hoot.jpg (41KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
hoot.jpg
41KB, 225x350px
>>38856194
>mummy tells me to go outside and play yet I'n not allowed to leave the backyard
>>
>>38854818

Did your parents seriously never tell you guys this?

>tfw I got told it all the time
>tfw no face
>>
>>38854818
To the beach. It's a beautiful day and the waves help me relax
>>
>>38854818
This never happened to me because my parents coddled me and encouraged the opposite. They just hoped I'd figure life out by myself and so here I am.
>>
>>38854818
>we don't want you back in the house until sundown
Okay, mom and dad. I'm gonna go over to Jamal's house. He's got an old Atari on his porch and he said I could try out the joystick. I'll be back when it's dark! Love you guys!

Parents never knew what they actually wanted...
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.