[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you have sex with a family member if she wanted it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1499192940506.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499192940506.png
1MB, 1280x720px
Would you have sex with a family member if she wanted it?
>>
>>38853603
I have sex with my cousin since we secretly started dated. She is my first girlfriend.
>>
My sister wanted to have sex with me when we were younger but I said no because I was a scared stupid faggot.
>>
>>38853603
Idk, not immediate family.
I have two sisters, and as much of a degenerate as I am I can't fathom ever having sex with them. Maybe a blowjob I guess since it's not as intimate
>>
Mother, grandmother - never
Sister, cousins, aunts - fair game
>>
>>38853603
My cousin tried to fuck me when I was younger. I said no to her.
>>
I've got an older female cousin I wouldn't mind having a go with but she's a lesbian and married so there is absolutely not even the slightest chance of that ever happening.
>>
I'd give my cousins a facial definitely.
>>
>>38853616
>secretly started dated.

You must originate from a long lineage of serious inbreeding with grammar liek that.
>>
>>38853603
>she
stop being sexist
but yeah depending on the circumstances I would
>>
Did with mom but it was a weird situation and entirely her wanting it. We're white trash rednecks though.
>>
File: 1496524298636.gif (348KB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496524298636.gif
348KB, 540x400px
>>38853603
I got a handjob from my step sister when I was 11 and she was 14
>be at pool with family
>eventually it gets dark and just me and step sister stay
>she asks if we can just sit close and watch the sun set
>think fucking gay but okay
>she lays on my shoulder and slowly starts kissing my neck
>I just sit there motionless
>puts a hand on my chin and turns me to kiss her
>dont really know wtf I am doing but we lick each others face for a good 2-3 mins
>she tells me to grab her boobs and rub her cunt
>meanwhile she grabs my dick and gives me a handjob while kissing my ear
>hear her soft moans and cum immediately
>she laughs and runs back to the house
>>
>>38853603
My cousin was my first. Our relationship started when we were six and eventually had sex at 14. Was pretty fun but stopped talking to her
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.