[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in Atlanta and homeless for a while, and have nowhere

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1152.jpg (105KB, 748x632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1152.jpg
105KB, 748x632px
I'm in Atlanta and homeless for a while, and have nowhere to be for the next few days. Anyways I'm bored as fuck, anyone want to hang out?
>>
>>38852555
If I lived in America, sure I would, stay safe on the streets though
>>
>>38852555
btw I'll buy drinks I have the money but I'm not 21
>>
>>38852555
Are you near midtown OP?
>>
>>38852555
I'd like to but for anxiety, fellow atlantan
>>
>>38852979
I was when I posted this, yeah. I can get back there
>>38853055
Nothing to be anxious about man, I'm pretty harmless. If it's too awkward you can always just leave, my feelings won't be hurt.
>>
>>38853186
What's your story? Why you homeless?
>>
>>38853271
Nothing interesting really, just the way things happened. I was stupid enough to listen to my parents, this is where I ended up.
>>
>>38853186
I'd invite you over but I'm not sure my parents would approve of letting a random stranger in the house. Best of luck to you.
>>
>>38852555
literally homeless? where are you sleeping, in a park somewhere?
>>
>>38853302
Sounds interesting to me, fren
>>
>>38853313
Then don't fucking write anything to him you little shit.

Seriously, there's a few things I hate more than people that spout out sentences like that.
>>
Long story short, my parents left Atlanta and moved to South Korea 4 years ago. I moved with them because I was in 15, and had nowhere else to go. I'm 20 now, I moved back to Atlanta. I was staying with my brother, his lease ran out August 1, so we both had to move on. I have no money and don't get paid until Friday. Currently in the process of looking for a place on Craigslist or something.
>>38853885
I have an Aunt I can stay with but she lives too far away from the city. I wouldn't be able to get to work if I went there.
>>
>>38852555
Bump let's hangout anyone idgaf
>>
>>38852555
I heard Martin king jr boulevard is pretty sweet for hobos
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.