[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>starting college in 2 days I didn't attend any orientation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: bananas_for_sale.jpg (119KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
bananas_for_sale.jpg
119KB, 620x349px
>starting college in 2 days

I didn't attend any orientation programmes. Am I fucked?
>>
>>38851197
No, the orientation programs are useless.
>>
>>38851197
What? No, I mean, if you're totally asocial then yes, otherwise just barge into groups, since they haven't really formed properly yet, if anyone wonders why they haven't seen you, you were abroad, somewhere exotic, say Thailand or something, use that as a point of conversation with the people in the group
Good luck anon!
>>
>>38851239
I didn't go to them either.
>abroad, somewhere exotic, say Thailand or something
Lying is bad and you should feel bad. I just told them I was drinking and playing vidya and nobody has asked me anything after that.
>>
File: clarksville_daniel_conne.jpg (91KB, 647x432px) Image search: [Google]
clarksville_daniel_conne.jpg
91KB, 647x432px
The orientation programs just reinforce my hatred of millennials.

My orientation program 15 years ago consisted of:
>a fat black "motivational speaker"
>lesbo dyke telling warning guys not to sexually assault girls
>frat brah doing a community service speech telling us not to fuck drunk chicks
>gay male sharing stories of his own college experience as a gay male

I can't even imagine how bad it must be in 2017
>>
File: drpepper free.jpg (333KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
drpepper free.jpg
333KB, 900x1200px
don't skip events that offer free food and random other stuff
>>
>>38851532
Smug looking fucks. The lot of them
>>
>>38851532
God I hate normies talking about how they love free food so much. It's so fucking obvious they don't care and just want to act detached because they're too cool to admit they wanted to hang out with people. It's a shitty meme.
>>
Nah. If anything, you're lucky. You don't ever want to be seen with other freshmen AT ALL COSTS.
>>
File: 1276218404953.jpg (88KB, 440x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1276218404953.jpg
88KB, 440x1024px
>>38851546
>you will never look as smug as this
>>
>>38851197
No. Just make a lot of friends and half will stick. Try to remember names. Groups are still forming and everyone is desperate for them, so do your best.
>>
>>38851593
that only applies to large and respectable schools. i don't think that will be an issue here... it's OP we are talking about...
>>
>>38851614
C onfused and scared desu
>>
Social groups have already formed. Enjoy your next 4 years of high school outcast status all over again.
>>
>>38851660
god i love these kind of comments.
>>
>>38851660
OP will just spend the next 4 years playing video games alone in his room and blaming others for his shortcomings. So yes... it will be just like high school.
>>
>>38851660
Unironically even if they did, it's pretty easy to find a group to join. I actually have two groups of friends. One I formed in the first week, and another I joined late second semester.

If you're a mega autist, just join the board game club or some shit.
>>
>>38851197
not unless it's required to sign up for classes and take some tests, no
>>
>>38851524
I can't wait to attend and laugh my fit cis straight white male ass off
>>
>>38853174
the fact you know the definition of cis means they already own you
>>
>>38853265
haha fuck off nigger
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.