[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>taking to a normie >they're on their phone the whole

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: NEHOMEYNO.jpg (79KB, 497x493px) Image search: [Google]
NEHOMEYNO.jpg
79KB, 497x493px
>taking to a normie
>they're on their phone the whole time, taking pictures of the ground
>ask what they're doing
>'oh just keeping up my streaks'
Why are normies so obsessed with this shit?
>>
>>38849838
on one hand, normans aren't autistic. [citation needed]

On the other, they care about dead memes, retarded trends, and scary, grotesque frankenstein's monster esque pop culture

Why?
>>
>>38849838
just for attention
>>
What are streaks in this context? For some phone game or something?
>>
>>38849913
habit building snapchat shit
>>
File: 1501445778026.png .png (193KB, 576x699px) Image search: [Google]
1501445778026.png .png
193KB, 576x699px
>invinte normie friend over for drinks
>he's on his phone almost the whole time
it's not a fucking meme lads
>>
>>38849948

>normie friend
Why do you keep such pets around?
>>
>>38849913
I dont know myself but i think what OP meant were those weird fucking Snapchat flames
>>
File: sadsdgs.jpg (18KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
sadsdgs.jpg
18KB, 499x499px
>>38849948
>>38849838
What you need to understand is that the "old school normie" depicted in the movies and TV shows when you were young no longer exists.

Normies in the 2010s are completely anti-social. They will go to bars/parties and sit on their phones snapchatting/instagramming for 50% of the time. They will refuse to leave their house and flake on events because they're "too lazy/don't have enough money". They all have dumb, vapid senses of humour based off of the shittest Facebook meme trends. They have no interest in anything that's actually fun. A lot of them don't even drink or do drugs anymore, because they're boring and wet as fuck.

The partying, beer-drinking, raving normies of 10+ years ago no longer exist. We now have a horde of brainlet smartphone drones in their place.
>>
File: 1500001844865.jpg (74KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500001844865.jpg
74KB, 400x400px
>>38849948
Same here, I used to think this "normies are addicted to phones" meme was just neo-luddite lewronggeneration nonsense.
>>
>>38849913
According to my normie friends its a way to keep in touch for snapchat. Supposedly theres points associated but they arent used for anything.
>>
>>38849913
it's some shit on snapchat that builds up if you send someone a picture every day or so.
>>
>>38850235
why the fuck do they incentivize doing this
>>
>>38850046
>They will refuse to leave their house
i think you're mixing up normies and robots
>>
>>38850298
It gives the app more ad revenue. Somehow they tricked the peoeple into doing it
>>
>>38850420
Why do they do it though?
it's just a fucking number yet they are obsessed with it.
>>
Stealth norman here
>>38849913
A "streak" AKA "snap streak" is a meaningless picture sent once daily to those you want to pretend to keep in contact with. The fire emoji by the guys name keeps track of how many days you have been doing it with that one person.
>>38850689
Let's you pretend to keep in touch with your friends you don't actually care about enough to have a conversation with. It also becomes ritualistic.
>>38850046
This is true, being a normie in gen Z is easy as fuck. They are all fucking retarded and you can easily hide your power level and blend in if you so choose.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.