[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>oh you like music? what do you listen to anon? >tfw only

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1492470264529.png (334KB, 551x550px) Image search: [Google]
1492470264529.png
334KB, 551x550px
>oh you like music? what do you listen to anon?
>tfw only listen to dungeon synth and sea shanties
>>
>>38849726
Phil Collins and Huey Lewis
>>
>>38849726
Why do robots have such differing tastes in media than normies? I understand they have different lives and values so they search for different experiences and underlying from their media, but
>just because you don't agree with a songs message doesnt mean it sounds bad
>just because you don't like the object a painting depicts, doesn't mean its bad to look at

A lot of taste here seems like flat out contrarianism

That said OP, theres nothing wrong with liking a different type of music, its unique and interesting, don't ever be ashamed of taste unless its degenerate (pedophilia, anime, etc)
>>
I always hear people say it's bad if you say you listen to anything that isn't rap or country, but that's what I do. Granted, I still have more specific preferences within what I listen to.
>>
>>38849726
>What are you listening to anon?
>the d a r k c o r e & v a p o r w a v e
>>
>>38851886
Fudge so close to t r i p s
>>
>>38849726
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLbzQW3qBpw

You are joking if the normies don't know about our music. I used to yell the chorus daily at people.
>>
>>38849726
>oh you like music? what do you listen to anon?
>only listen to anime openings and video game ost's.
>>
>>38850578
I personally like most genres of music. Probably came from my granddad, he was really into music and even played the harmonica alongside some friends of his for decades on end. I even got to play with him as well when I was a lad.
>>
>>38849726
>listen to 8-bit/chiptune
>have to explain it to people
>they still don't get it
>let them listen
>"HUR DUR, THAT SOUNDS LIKE MARIO, HEH HEH"
>either that or "well, ok, but what REAL music do you like?"
>>
>>38849726
>tfw don't listen to music
>tfw hardly watch tv or film
>tfw don't play video games anymore
>tfw don't read anything but textbooks
>tfw can't relate to people
>>
lol try having different tastes in music in eastern european countries
>be romanian
>my preferences vary a lot, from house music to straight up death metal
>most people here only listen to pop trash or unironically like "manele" (basically shitty genre created by gypsies)
>if you listen to electronic music other than said pop trash, you are just weird
>if you listen to any kind of rock music, people will say you are satanic or some pagan rebel (mostly religious nutjobs tend to do this)
>>
File: 15003698293654.jpg (40KB, 410x375px) Image search: [Google]
15003698293654.jpg
40KB, 410x375px
>what do you listen to
>me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74d1UvBAD14&list=PL6HWv8KDh7krsos7-N_GlAh8WFW_avnUl&index=21
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.