[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is having a girlfriend really worth it, or not?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1485220337131.png (2KB, 163x209px) Image search: [Google]
1485220337131.png
2KB, 163x209px
Is having a girlfriend really worth it, or not?
>>
File: 68.png (260KB, 666x333px) Image search: [Google]
68.png
260KB, 666x333px
No. Too much bullshit for too little reward.
>>
>>38841046
Depends on the girl. If you're grabbing a roastie fresh off the cock carousel and expecting her to become a house wife, you're in for a world of hurt.
>>
>>38841046
idk not really. it takes up a lot of time, energy, and money. i mean, you're gonna do it anyway when the time comes up, but often when you get out of a relationship once you start getting over being sad you just start feeling relieved. and then back into a relationship you go...
>>
>>38841141
Why do we torture ourselves like this?
>>
>>38841161
Biological urges and the need for fulfillment through other people. It's an inescapable part of the human condition.
>>
how the heck would i know?
>>
>tfw even if you ever got a gf you'd be too afraid to fuck her
>tfw you're instantly insecure about your body and your dick when you even have the slightest conceptualization ot sex
>tfw sex is absurd to you and you're afraid of the concept
Does anyone else know this feel
>>
File: iknowthatfeelbro.jpg (164KB, 1500x1383px) Image search: [Google]
iknowthatfeelbro.jpg
164KB, 1500x1383px
>>38841391
I know it all too well. I thought I was the only one.
>>
File: we all know.png (388KB, 1280x711px) Image search: [Google]
we all know.png
388KB, 1280x711px
>>38841391
>Does anyone else know this feel
We all know.
>>
>>38841046
If she makes good pizza yes.
>>
>>38841046
I've had multiple gfs and I still don't know the answer to that. When I'm single I crave a gf more than anything. When I have one I just want to be single.
>>
>>38841046
IRL? Idk, no experience

LDR? Fuck no you'll just get hurt
>>
get a gf if you're a teen or in your early 20s so you can get sex regularly while your sex drive is peaking.
after 30 it's not worth it anymore imo
>>
>>38841391
I used to be like this. A lot of shame and thinking I'm hideously ugly. Thought I'd die alone.
I felt absolutely hopeless. My girlfriend makes me believe in soul mates. We've been living together for three years and I still feel like I'm ugly, I still don't like myself. I keep a lid on it unless I get too drunk and break down, if that happens she turns off the lights (I don't like a anyone seeing me show emotions) and holds me, or leaves me alone if I ask.
She tells me I'm the most beautiful person she's ever seen.
She's good at making me feel like a good person too. And she's unbelievably pretty. I honestly believe I live with an angel.
I'm still fairly reserved when I speak to her but she knows that's just how I am. I can support her in all the ways she needs by my ability to remain calm, not show fear and pick up spiders.
It can happen robots. Angels are out there
>>
>>38841116
This. Better off finding a FWB.
>>
>>38841046
I do have more happy times, but it didnt magically stop the morbid/self loathing thoughts.

She does acknowledge im a social retard at points, but doesnt think i suffer from depression
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.