[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>slowly losing all touch with reality >talk to myself constantly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: datass.jpg (111KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
datass.jpg
111KB, 400x400px
>slowly losing all touch with reality
>talk to myself constantly
>have multiple personalities
>what sanity i have left in my brain is screaming for me to come back
>getting a name change soon and not telling my family
>literally changing my real name to one of my alter ego personalities that has taken over my life
>tfw lie to everyone and say i have a wife and daughter but i've never had a gf and i'm a kissless virgin who hasn't even held hands with a girl
>tfw constant mental breakdowns
>tfw went out to my truck on lunch the other day and cried for 30 minutes while punching myself in the head
>tfw put my pistol into my mouth and thought about blowing my brains out on lunch
>tfw went back in like nothing happened
>tfw thinking about saying fuck it all and going out by doing everything illegal i ever wanted to do
>tfw know i can "fit into" society but could never fully be accepted by it or have any friends because i am a compulsive liar and a shitcunt excuse for a human
>tfw i am completely insane

at least i have a nice dick i'll never get to use i guess
>>
dick rating threads belong to /b/ don't they?
>>
why not go to a therapist?
>>
>>38840487
i lie to the therapist too

like i know they're supposed to help but i didn't want to keep paying them for some pseudo bullshit answers, i probably need electro shock therapy or some kind of mental enema
>>
>>38840543
im curious, anon. what would make you happy?
>>
>>38840558
at the moment having a motorcycle and some freedom to go places without going broke would make me kind of happy but i also hate being outside and around people, i've been riding a bmx bike around but i look dumb and i've explored every inch of my city to the point of boredom

i have shit credit and a shit job too, nobody wants to finance me for a motorcycle and i'm too stupid + old for college and i don't make enough to save for anything because my mom takes over half of my paycheck for rent and bills

not waking up tomorrow would be nice right now
>>
>>38840400
Have you ever tried weed?
>>
>>38840659
how do people manage to find drug dealers when they're antisocial
>>
>>38840690
you would have to use the dark web
>>
>>38840757
how do i log on
>>
>>38840840
im not sure. i think there's a subreddit to explain how everything works though.
the only thing i know is that you absolutely must use bitcoin.
>>
>>38840690
Got FB? Message someone who you think might know a dealer.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.