[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's his problem?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5792.jpg (110KB, 500x741px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5792.jpg
110KB, 500x741px
What's his problem?
>>
>>38840162
Ignorant and/or sadistic creator.
Gnostics believe that his creator is a good god (aeon) but aeon is most like evil as he created the demiurge despite knowing what the demiurge would do
>>
>>38840263
True. Very fuccing true.
>>
it's backwards,

and the thing at the Bottom LOL

and in the shape of a pussy lol
>>
>>38840162
I don't know but he seriously needs his ass kicked. Or his creator does. One or both.
>>
>>38840162

Blinded by his own power.
>>
>>38840421
His creator is an aeon. She wanted to create life like the gods, gave birth to him, but he was not like the other godspawns. He was cast aside and hidden from the other aeons, and in his jealous rage he declared "I am a jealous God, and there is no God but I", and in from his desire to be loved and accepted he created man.
I don't think the demiurge is really that evil. He could not have possibly understood the full extent of his actions. He only wanted to have a family.
>>
what the fuck are you guys on about?
are you saying this is God? as in THE God?
>>
File: love.gif (486KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
love.gif
486KB, 500x281px
>>38840859
The demiurge was the OG robot.
>>
>>38840934
>he's never heard of the demiurge
Have fun with your sandnigger mythos.
>>
What are we to expect
>>
>>38840994
I'm catholic and devoted. I'm alright just reading the bible, thanks
>>
>>38840859
Unacceptable. Mistakes deserve punishment just as much as knowing evil.
>>
>>38840994
I am the Lord, and there is no other;
apart from me there is no God.
I will strengthen you,
though you have not acknowledged me

Isaiah 45:5
>>
>>38840859
Makes me think of creating simulations, or even artwork or stories. Playing god in our own imperfect way.
>>
>>38841316
It's not imperfect. Bad shit happens in stories because we want it to. No one is interested in reading/watching a guy just live his happy go lucky life.
>>
>>38841331
TANTRATANTRATANTRA
>>
How does Abraxas fit into all this?
>>
>>38842043
An aeon who served Sophia (the demiurge's mother) and later becomes the first archon (demiurge's servants), and then labeled by early Catholics as a pagan God.
Not even as famous as his master. An absolute cuckold
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.