[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a ten pound, flightless parrot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

And there are only 150 of them left in the world.

Remember: your trivial and petty problems are not significant in the big scheme of things!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrmi5UV6-wk
>>
>>38839886
>Remember: your trivial and petty problems are not significant in the big scheme of things!
I'd love to stare you in the eyes while i eat one of those birds as you say that
>>
>>38839922
I'd love to gaze into your eyes as I fuck your good smelling boy pussy and you tell me you love me!
>>
>>38839886
No point in trying to save them because they'd simply be turned into pets and horded by zoos under the guise of "helping them" or die out anyway either through the destruction of habitat and or being wiped out by a larger predator.
>>
File: Hitler deer.png (407KB, 545x345px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler deer.png
407KB, 545x345px
>>38839922
But 4chan is a neo nazi board of peace that promotes animal welfare anon kun
>>
Kakapos are the best. It is my hope to see one in person before I die.
>>
>>38839942
>This is a hard and complex problem so there's no point to do anything about it at all because it would be hard and inconvenient
Oh, /r9k/

The pet trade has done pretty great things for several endangered and near extinction species, though. I wouldn't mind a cool parrot. The gubmit could even pay me to keep and breed it.
>>
>>38839886
My problems aren't significant because you just posted a picture of a fat bird?
>>
>>38839932
trust me i already knew that, cuck.

>>38839964
I just think a lot of the people that claim they love animals are massive hypocrites and act melodramatically about the issue as if they care about it then they'll sit down a few minutes later and eat a plate of animal meat as if their whole "tantrum" or argument about how important the animals life is just never happened let alone a countable amount of seconds ago.
>>
>>38839886
>he thinks a bird going extinct matters when the entire white race is under attack.
>>
They say those birds smell like candies tho.
>>
>>38839886
Kea is cooler to be honest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGtWxq7aH9Q&t=68s

>Lives above the snow line
>eats meat
>solves puzzles better than apes and crows

I like all birds though
>>
>>38840006
They're not fat they're just big. The point is that while so many people here moan and groan and wallow in self pity about highschool sexual-social bullshit, other living things are actually being exterminated. It just puts things in a more realistic frame of reference.
>>
I'VE BEEN SHAGGED BY A RARE PARROT
>>
>>38840027
>I just think a lot of the people that claim they love animals are massive hypocrites and act melodramatically about the issue as if they care about it then they'll sit down a few minutes later and eat a plate of animal meat as if their whole "tantrum" or argument about how important the animals life is just never happened let alone a countable amount of seconds ago.
Yes, vegetarianism and veganism will absolutely be (((promoted))) in society as another "thing" for the goyim to waste their time and energy squabbling about fruitlessly. Completely abolishing meat eating is not realistic at this point, but many things can be done to reduce the extreme and cruel suffering inflicted onto livestock, and many things can be done to reduce the destruction of natural ecosystems and species diversity. Please try and understand that these people are so upset from sympathy and compassion for the animals. They might be throwing a "tantrum" indeed, but it is a sympathetic one.
>>
>>38840045
o_0
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as parrot, is in fact, avian/parrot, or as I've recently taken to calling it, avian plus parrot
>>
>>38840029
Gosh anon. The thought never occurred to me. But this unique species of parrot is certainly valuable in its own way and should be protected and preserved so that its unique genetics can continue to exist, and I guess the same logic holds true for the different species or subspecies of humans.
>>
>>38839886
>there are only 150 of them left in the world
So what? That parrot is probably not even conscious. He doesn't care. If an animal specie is not important for ecosystem (like bees for example), then his extinction is tragic only in our deluded human minds.
>>
>>38840083
https://youtu.be/9T1vfsHYiKY
>>
>>38840128
The diversity of animal species on the planet is a wonderful and magnificent thing that humanity should strive to preserve and protect in every way possible. Allowing such remarkable creatures to completely die off because humanity spread egg-eating rodents and weasels all over the place is a complete waste of such a marvelous and amazing thing. Have a little appreciation for this beautiful world we live on and depend on!
>>
>>38840079
I think how life stock is treated is fucked up. I don't have a problem with animals I'd prefer not to eat them or kill them if I don't have to eat them. I don't really think the modern process for how meat turns up in stores is pretty good, and people should probably have to kill it, maybe even dress it a few times themselves if you're gonna eat it.

>Please try and understand that these people are so upset from sympathy and compassion for the animals. They might be throwing a "tantrum" indeed, but it is a sympathetic one.
I don't believe for a second it has anything to do with sympathy. It's for their own emotions, I think it's fully a selfish drive on their part to want to feel good about their own feelings rather than the animals or it's welfare.
>>
>>38840179
>I don't believe for a second it has anything to do with sympathy. It's for their own emotions, I think it's fully a selfish drive on their part to want to feel good about their own feelings rather than the animals or it's welfare.
For some people it might be like that, but this is a very large group of people. For many of them, there is legitimate compassion and concern for these creatures. Many people in the west grew up with cats and dogs, and hate to see animals suffer. That is a very good thing, and should not be mocked and goaded as a matter of recourse. That is jewy.
>>
File: 23478924724.png (721KB, 741x656px) Image search: [Google]
23478924724.png
721KB, 741x656px
>>38840179
>>38840216
Forgot image originally desu nigger blox blox
>>
>>38840128
Parrots are actually really clever.
>>
>>38840042
Its just a dumb bird
You could have posted a picture of an African tribe or one of those towns filled with old people at the very least
>>
>>38840128
>extinction is tragic only in our deluded human minds

How's atheism going my dude?
>>
>>38840325
No need to really fight against statements like that. There's not much teeth to them. Intelligent and well spoken people can easily rip that kind of bullshit to shreds and completely embarrass them. Just saying "fuck you atheist" just gives them wiggle room to work around it and use the attention to validate their rubbish
>>
>>38840289
Starving negroes could also do the trick. But let's have a little variety, you know?
>>
>>38840216
>>38840231
Cats and dogs are not live stock. Really boggles me people treat their little vanity pet better then they do actual valuable animals like livestock.

Cats and dogs are just nuisance animals, the owners don't invest in training them to not be a nuisance. They either breed a shit ton more of them on purpose because of some weird ass fetish, or just because they want to sell off the puppies. Then there little buddle of nuisance fur kid gets loose and joins the strays to cause problems for freaking everyone before the creature that is so inbred and reliant on humans will slowly dies from hunger or some disease it helps spread it'll pop off and breed with another stray first making an even bigger problem.

Really ought to be a more rigorous permit, and inspections thing for people to get, and keep pets without the thing being confiscated and destroyed by government employees.
>>
>>38840336
How did you learn how to argue that well?
>>
>>38840336
>>38840391
What i mean to say is I'll appreciate any pointers you can give me
>>
File: er89745.png (73KB, 300x441px) Image search: [Google]
er89745.png
73KB, 300x441px
>>38840378
Dail it in guy. You have good points to make, but you need to understand that your average person isn't going to listen to you when you go out of your way to use /pol/speak (i.e. hypersexualized, intentionally provocative language). You can't communicate well when you insist on being highly provocative in your word choices. People won't be able to listen to you.

That's actually the whole reason /pol/ and stormfront are groomed to sound and be like they are. Is because it stymies communication.
>>
>>38840289

>a picture of an African tribe or one of those towns filled with old people at the very least

>Giving a shit about niggers

I would would rather these birds flourish if it meant the demise of the negro.
>>
>>38839886
Kakapos such a cute.
>>
There is an island in New Zealand which has been completely cleared of all rats, weasels, and other invasive species which have been wiping out new Zealand's flightless birds species. Scientists have been collecting eggs of the rare birds and relocating them on this island so they have a chance to grow again.
>>
>>38840413
I don't know what I can tell you. I'm not really "arguing" here. I'm not educated or well spoken enough to be one of those people who could really put those edgelords on a pike, for example. I was just pointing out that the typical, predictable, ping-pong namecalling match that was getting started there (and that anon was probably trying to provoke in some way in the first place) is actually incapable of producing a real beneficial effect in the world for the animals
>>
>>38840417
>>38840336
based rhetor anon
>>
>>38840417
I really don't want to make a point about it. Typically I like cats and dogs. I'm not saying it out of malice. I get it they make a lot of people happy, often when talking about it if they get a hint you're not all gushy about every single last cat and dog that ever lived they act like you're worse than hitler. It honestly shifted my opinion much further that domestic animals are a bigger problem then people want others to think it is where before I went from unquestionably liking those kinds of animals, to just sort of a mild I don't want to own them ever again personally.
>>
>>38840453
That's a great thing, and it just goes to show how many people there are in the world who really want to see this beautiful planet of ours, and all the wonderful and diverse species who evolved here, preserved and protected for the future. But this is only one small step in a massive change that needs to take place to avoid capitalist civilization from destroying this planet.
>>
>>38840146
>wearing sexy clothing at work
Literally asking for it.
>>
File: 403985904853490.jpg (55KB, 318x258px) Image search: [Google]
403985904853490.jpg
55KB, 318x258px
>>38840516
The fact that people are emotionally invested in animals in any sense is something that can be worked with in a readily constructive and beneficial way for the white race and humanity as a whole. There's no reason to take offense about it. There's both good and bad parts of many things. Ask yourself, instead of "do I like this," is "can this be used to help the white race?"
>>
>>38840500
Keep an eye out for environmentally themed threads like this in the future. I plan on continuing to make them when I have some time. They work fairly well. And thanks to environmentalists, there's tons of great photography and video content to use as attention grabbers in the circus here lol. The fact that you're recognizing what I'm doing strongly indicates that you will already be pretty easily able to pick up this skill yourself.
>>
>>38840573
you sound like a cuck
the only good reason to own a dog is to train it to try to tear apart someone like you that sets foot on their territory. even then you're just going to get sued and the things going to get put down so it's rather pointless
>>
>>38840121
Are you trying to appeal to anon's racism or phrase your argument in ways he'll understand?
>>
File: 1494078865757.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494078865757.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>>38839886
Kakapos and Kiwis are good boys

Kea are all about the banter
>>
>>38840619
dogs are bred for hunting and herding way more than defending property
are you retarded?
>>
>>38839886
>dude retard flightless bird going extinct
Meanwhile million of other species thriving because they aren't genetic mistakes like a flightless retard parrot lmao.
Who tf cares mate, least you could've done is make a fallacy about muh African children instead of some retarded fucking bird.
>big scheme of things!
NO such scheme
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.