[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you make enough money to NEET in a small apartment without

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2514.jpg (99KB, 886x664px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2514.jpg
99KB, 886x664px
How do you make enough money to NEET in a small apartment without government or family support and without any IRL interaction? This is my only goal in life
>>
find a gf who'll send you money, it's definitely possible but it'll be a job with overtime
>>
I just want to live as maintenance free as I can, I don't want for much and just want to be alone with some pets. I want to live on a bit of land in a shipping container house with solar panels and water tanks and a veggie garden. I just need to find out how I can do this while also owning a computer and an internet connection.

The issue is finding a way to make enough of a financial splash that you can ride the wake for as long as possible.
>>
>>38839907
That's expensive tho
I do t know how a neet would come up wit that money
>>
>>38839800
cryptocurrency, programming something, buying and selling shit on ebay, streaming if you're a girl, write a book, make game apps, assassin
>>
>>38839955
I dunno, a nice shipping container house with furnishings that I've scouted in terms of materials required could be between 22-60 thousand AUS, which is fucking insanely cheap for living around here. It's the land that's the issue, hense the splash.
>>
>>38840013
You need the plot of land and a truck to drive it there then you need the solar pannels and water tanks
Also how are the water tanks going to work if you live off the grid? And what will you do for food? Or pay for internet
>>
>>38840043
I didn't say I had this planned out 100%, there are a lot of things I need to figure out for this.

But it's not impossible, and I'd rather do and die than waste my life doing things I don't want to.
>>
>>38840095
Why haven't you planned it? You are a neet, you have nothing but free time
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.