[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /depressed/? >be on full-ride scholarship >graduating

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: 1493032680327.jpg (30KB, 320x321px) Image search: [Google]
1493032680327.jpg
30KB, 320x321px
Who here /depressed/?
>be on full-ride scholarship
>graduating with no debt
>top student at my college
>3.9 GPA
>multiple job offers already as a junior
>still want to die
I've accomplished so much I feel like I should be happy but I simply can't feel anything.
>>
>>38835353
Just do drugs, man. Get a prescription for adderall and find yourself a cool and productive hobby. Fake it 'til you make it.
>>
>>38835353
pursuing a career won't guarantee you a assimilation with normies.
>>
>>38835353

>graduate with honors in tough field with lots of oppor blablabla
>want to die every day

>work dead-end job with few responsibilities
>feel happy, life is great, good social life etc
>>
>>38835396
The thing is I do have hobbies and I'm passionate about my major. But when I'm falling asleep at night I start to feel so sad and lonely. I'm too embarrassed to go talk about it. Thanks for the suggestion though.
>>
>>38835353
>graduate with honors
>receive awards
>people look up to you
>be the best at your job
>have everything you could ask for
>still want to die
yep
>>
>>38835353
You should seek psychiatric help. You're gonna burn out or implode. I've seen implosions. They can ruin your career and your life.
>>
File: 1496225470745.jpg (8KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1496225470745.jpg
8KB, 250x238px
>>38835605
>seek psychiatric help
the normies sure are infesting this board tonight
>>
>>38835706
>drink
>do drugs
>kys
>stfu I have it worse look at me
Yep cool

>seek a legitimate solution to your problems
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38835770
>legitimate solution
therapy is a fucking meme. all they do is give you medication and offer meme suggestions
>inb4 you just gotta keep looking!!!
no. it literally doesn't work. some robots have been doing therapy for years and nothing
>>
File: 1485488252911.png (297KB, 637x627px) Image search: [Google]
1485488252911.png
297KB, 637x627px
>>38835353
>everyone tells me I'm smart
>everyone is impressed by every word I say related to technology
>people think ill be rich and succesful.
Mfw I won't live up to expectations.
>>
File: IMG_7593.jpg (1MB, 2448x3060px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7593.jpg
1MB, 2448x3060px
>>38835353
>currently working at one of the most famous restaurants in the world
>one of the head cooks in the restaurant
>hasn't even been a year and I'm already being nominated for our version of 'employee of the month'
>have a lot of friends, many 'suitors', a loving family
>I've been depressed and suicidal since I was at least 12.
>I've attempted at least 3 times, the last of those times was when I was 18 and not in the culinary field yet. After that, rather than attempting suicide I just relapsed into an eating that began around the time of my depression
>my jobs always been the one thing keeping me alive, but the emptiness is still there
>my friends are needy and won't leave me alone but anyone who's ever shown sexual or romantic interest in me has been pushed away and neglected to the point of giving up on me
>the smallest things are now throwing me into really bad low points
>it's easy to forget at work but once I'm away from people I spend the whole day sleeping and hoping I don't wake up
>started burning myself to keep me alert at work, and I scrape the burn scabs till they bleed and scar to feel somewhat awake when I'm off.
>I love my job and I want to love the life I have because essentially there's nothing wrong with it, not counting some personal family shit that I'm sure everyone's dealt with.

I'm starting to think that maybe I just need to let someone in, whether it be a friend or some random dude, but talking about myself is so hard and so scary, I just hate myself so much and whenever I even gently mention how I feel about myself people get so uncomfortable. I don't know, I'm honestly so fucking pathetic.

Like I don't even think I'm a robot but I just don't feel judged here you know? Scratch that-I know I'm not a robot, but I know you guys feel the same sick aching in your chest that I always feel. You guys fucking get it, it's not weird for me to talk about the shit that I think or do because you guys do it too.

Thanks for hearing me out
>>
>>38835810
They can give you directions, draw you a map, even fucking lead you to the toilet, but they cant make you pish, lad.
>>
>>38835353
>>38835549
>>38835841
>>38836095
FUCK YOU NORMOS, EVERYONE LOOKS DOWN ON ME AND YOU GUYS ARE BITCHING WHEN EVERYONE WORSHIPS YOU. GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD.
>>
File: IMG_6245.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6245.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>38836149
sorry man. If I could afford a therapist I'd hit them up instead.

But I do love you, and I think you're right to be upset, and I'm sorry I can't bail on this board even though me being here is hurting you
>>
wear a man nightie
>>
File: thankyouforyourkindwordsnormie.jpg (210KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
thankyouforyourkindwordsnormie.jpg
210KB, 1024x683px
>>38836245
fuck you, this is exactly the reason why people like you.
>>
>>38835353
I've been drinking every day after work for a month. On top of that my medicine badly reacts with alcohol. My shits have been bloody, liquid, and painful. At work i'm constantly in pain, shaking, and counting down the minutes till I can go buy another bottle. Other than that life s'okay I guess. Here's to hoping I die young like the rest of my family
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.