[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever experienced blueballs? I didn't even think that shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1465594437558.png (1MB, 934x886px) Image search: [Google]
1465594437558.png
1MB, 934x886px
Ever experienced blueballs?
I didn't even think that shit was real until yesterday.

>wake up a little before noon
>think of fapping
>remember those HFO (hands free orgasm) sound files I came across
>lie on my bed, listening to some woman who is likely a hamplanet irl rp sucking me off
>get pretty into it, didn't bust tho
>go to my computer, notice my balls are aching a little
>"do I have blueballs? nah, that's just a myth"
>half an hour passes and the pain begins to build
>google blue balls
>guess I'll just have to wank
>hear the clink of plates
>sister is in the kitchen just outside my room
>fuck
>at this point the pain is unbearable
>begin to feel nauseous
>waddle to the bathroom, feels I've taken a shot to the nuts
>can't think straight
>look at my balls in the mirror, they're huge, and fucking purple
>this is it
>I need to cum
>so much pain I can't even get a boner
>sweating like crazy, resisting the urge to vomit
>my head is on fire, pic related
>pull out my phone and frantically type into google Mia Malkova
>torture my flaccid penis for a few minutes until I start to feel an erection
>bust the most powerful nut I ever have in my life, if that shit was aimed vertically I could have hit the ceiling
>impressed with myself a little
>clean myself off and lie in my bed as the pain begins to subside
>>
>>38834899
Have your considered that it might be testicular torsion? Look it up.
>>
>>38835223
Nevermind. You would probably be in an hospital if that were so.
>>
>>38835223
I considered that at the time, but my balls were completely fine minutes after I relieved myself so I doubt it. From what I've read of testicular torsion it takes a fair bit of work to untangle those things. Also it was both testicles, testicular torsion is usually only felt in the effected testicle and I highly doubt both got tangled at once.
>>
File: 80F.jpg (28KB, 600x408px) Image search: [Google]
80F.jpg
28KB, 600x408px
>>38834899
Just googled it. Next time don't masturbate, there is no need to since the pain will fade away in just a couple of hours.
>>
trying this now cause it sounds hot desu
>>
>>38835533
don't not jerk off.
jerking off makes pain go away sooner and there's no reason not to jerk off.
>>
File: gottablast.jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
gottablast.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
>>38835533
Man, no fucking way. Jerking it gave me pretty instant relief.
>>
File: mr5zistwyy0z.jpg (50KB, 639x686px) Image search: [Google]
mr5zistwyy0z.jpg
50KB, 639x686px
>>38835599
Embrace the pain anon. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
>>
>>38834899
I thought blue balls were only supposed to *feel* blue - not literally turn blue from bruising.
>>
>>38836187
Apparently it's because all the blood builds up cuz you're excited and then leaving it like that the blood becomes deoxygenated, leading to the pain, swelling and purple colour
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.