[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So there's a new transfer student in my uni, and she's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: KatVamp.jpg (141KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
KatVamp.jpg
141KB, 1080x1349px
So there's a new transfer student in my uni, and she's kinda shy and a redhead, so naturally I'm into her. We've been talking for a week now, and I was pretty confident we could be together, but yesterday I discovered by overhearing a conversation that Chad wants her and I saw them talking today. Now it's fucking over lads, I can't compete with fucking Chad, should I just give up, or there's something I can still do?
>>
you should give up
>>
Wait and see what happens but once you're sure they're together then give up and get outta there
>>
>>38829985
Approach her today and ask her out. She will probably end up dating you both at the same time, Chad behind your back. She''s probably texting him right now. You could still fuck her, but chances are that Chad's going to be her main DICK SOURCE
>>
>>38829985
You have to move fast, if she's into him and he asks first you think she's gonna wait for you to ask her out?
Although it's probably too late anyway
>>
Normalfag non-problem that belongs on the board literally named /soc/ial. Uninteresting, nothing offered by OP in exchange for helping him, no proof.

Sage
>>
>>38829985
Give up, Chad gets first pick when it comes to things like this. Now go jack off like a good cuck.
>>
he's banging her as we speak, its already over
>>
>>38829985
Ask Chad out to assert your dominance.
>>
>>38830040

haha, why did you say dick source in caps dude
>>
>>38829985
Pick up you phone NOW and text her. If you guys have been talking for a while it won't be weird if you ask her out so do it NOW, NOW HEAR ME?
Ask her what she likes to do then take her there.
This is the least you can do. Don't give up robro

>normie image
>>
>>38830193
For emphasis, OF COURSE
>>
>>38829985
Walk up behind her at night and start peeing on her to mark your territory.
>>
File: 5825814-3e7.jpg (9KB, 200x176px) Image search: [Google]
5825814-3e7.jpg
9KB, 200x176px
>>38830162
i had a good fucking kek, anon
do this op
>>
>>38830200

oh yeah thanks dude i just notice that its frowned upon to use caps or emotion in 4chan typing

glad to see you are reversing the trend though ur so sexy and beautiful i love u
>>
>>38829985
>We've been talking for a week now, and I was pretty confident we could be together
lmfao what the fuck
>>
>>38829985
Time to swoop in for the kill lad, or else you'll be miserable like everyone else on this board
>>
>>38829985
Ask her out already, Chad's going to fuck you over if you don't.
>>
>>38829985
Ask her out now, never take longer than a week to ask someone out. Cut contact immediately if you get rejected, no point in being an orbiter
>>
>>38829985
What kind of Chad are we talking about? Who is he and what does he do?

Who are you and what do you do?
>>
>>38831456
I'm a NEET robot lazying my way through college and he's one of the cool kids that everyone likes and goes to every party and even have his own vlog.
>>
>>38829985
This happened to me.
>qt tall goth girl works with me
>fall head over heals in love
>tattooed Chad comes in and swoons her
>they're dating now
>he's plowing her as we speak
>>
>>38831568
LINK TO VLOG!!
>>
>>38829985
How can you be so sure that she doesnt browse on here? Dont worry I dont like 'chad' :)
>>
>>38831820
>qt tall goth girl
does she do stupid "industrial" vogue dancing i fucking hate that shit
>>
>>38831952
Because she's attractive, and female
>>
>>38831568
>I'm a NEET robot lazying my way through college
>NEET
>college
Pick one retard.
Also, where is this slut from?
>>
>>38832111
Well my parents paid and forced me into college, it's not like I wanted anyway. And she's from Canada.
>>
>>38831820
Happened to me to with a thicc qt blonde from my work. Except Chad had already been talking to her when we met so I never had a chance. I hate to sound like a normie OP but if you don't at least try you're going to regret it.
>>
>>38829985
Cut the fucking shit OP. When you have a chad lining up on her its time to move fast and loud. Like a fucking train, one without breaks. You pick up the phone and ask her what is she doing this saturday. Busy? Sunday. You WILL NOT give up, you WILL NOT let chad get that redhead, and you WILL be an alpha for once and ut is going to make you feel like the king of the fucking world. Chad will end up doing the sucky sucky ten bucky in order to get enough money to make a girl like that notice him when youre around. You are the alpha, you are going to take that redhead out, and you are going to stop being a robot. God speed OP, and we expect progression reports.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.