[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /r9k/ feel about this creep? https://youtu.be/ZMxsSj3EHIY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

How does /r9k/ feel about this creep?
https://youtu.be/ZMxsSj3EHIY
>>
>>38829909
The only creep there is the man telling him to turn off the camera.
>>
>>38829909
He actually died a couple years ago. Think it was a fat related demise.

He did nothing wrong. The "hero" was the jackass.
>>
File: so what the fuck.png (449KB, 1021x585px) Image search: [Google]
so what the fuck.png
449KB, 1021x585px
>>38829909
all up in your shit
>>
>>38829955
>this fucking goober
>>
tf is your problem you goober? How is he a creep? fuckin goobers are like the new normies jesus crhist...
>>
File: 1492662808844.jpg (91KB, 618x645px) Image search: [Google]
1492662808844.jpg
91KB, 618x645px
>>38829981
>>38829940
>>38829942
>filming a 17 year old girl's butt
>not creepy
>>
That video is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.
It's one of those things you can't write. They just happen.

>goober
>don't worry who the fuck i am, i am right in the middle of your shit so what the fuck?
>you wish you could work as hard as i do
>you old bag
>>
>>38830030
>Wearing those clothes
>Doing that in public
>Not wanting to be creeped on
She consented
>>
>>38830124
>muh "she was asking for it anyways"
how can I tell you're a virgin
>>
>>38830030
never said it wasn't creepy but he still did nothing wrong. He filmed some chick who was, for some reason, doing questionable stuff outside.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
This will always be my favorite Joey Boots moment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6Kv-ECkK0Y
>>
File: 1475900984524.jpg (101KB, 849x871px) Image search: [Google]
1475900984524.jpg
101KB, 849x871px
>>38829909
Who you callin' a creep?
The guy's Chad as fuck.
>>
>>38830142
I don't know, how can you tell I'm a virgin? Am I or am I not?
>>
>>38829909
>female street performer appears to be doing stretches or something before doing a trick
>guy appears to just be videotaping her
>just so happens to videotape her butt
>people around him go mad
with those shorts, it's almost like she wanted people to film her.
but either way, he didn't do anything wrong or bad, it's shouldn't be considered creepy, maybe he was just testing out his camera.
>goober
yeah there was no reason for that bike guy to just start beef with the camera guy
>>
>>38830309
This is what happens when you live in a feminist society.

In many saner societies, a girl like that would have gotten gang raped, as sluts should be
>>
>>38830351
>a girl like that would have gotten gang raped, as sluts should be
kys
>>
>>38830397
>t male feminist
ladies first
>>
>>38829909
>You wish you would work as fuck as hard as I do

Literally what the FUCK did he mean by that?
>>
File: 6yhsdff2345.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
6yhsdff2345.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>38829942
Kelly Clarkson murdered him, ya goober.
>>
She didn't seem to have an issue with the camera until people started making a scene about it. The girl only thought he was a creep after people made a huge deal out of it.
>>
>>38830247
Because I'm a virgin and what you said is what I really think but I've been conditioned since birth to think a certain way or else society will cast me out.
>>
What the fuxk was she even doing in the middle of the street like that? Are all New Yorkers subhumans? Baddabing
>>
>>38830513
Fair enough anon. You're correct.
>>
>>38830579
Interesting, thought she was just stretching in the middle of the crosswalk in people's way
>>
>>38830454
No. That's High Pitch.
>>
>>38830519
She was doing a street performance. Whether he was being a pervert or not isn't the issue, if you participate in street performance, people are generally allowed to film or take pictures. He wasn't otherwise harassing her, trying to touch her, or stand uncomfortably close. In fact, he was a good distance away. If you are doing street performance, the whole point is to perform for the public. The majority of acrobats and contortionists are fairly aware that the whole appeal of their performance is the aesthetic of the human body.
>>38830592
I misspelled something. She was preparing to do an acrobatic performance. Honestly, he's not the one who made her feel objectified. Everyone else turned it into objectification. They could have just kept their mouths shut, he'd videotape at a respectable distance, she could perform... and at the end of the day, no one would've walked away feeling like a piece of meat.
>>
>>38830635
>street performance
>is with her mom
>just stretching on a chair
He's a creep.
>>
>>38830689
and you're a normalfaggot.
>>
>>38830689
Use your head. Have you never seen people do acrobatics in public? Did you not notice her begin to do a handstand? She was going to do an acrobatic display until it all turned to shit.

As I said, him being a creep isn't the issue. If her mom was that concerned, she shouldn't be encouraging her child to do acrobatic performances in public as they draw attention.
>>
I'd just let him keep filming my face. I don't give a fuck. Why was that cyclist so butthurt over a camera in his face? He put himself in that position.
>>
>>38829909

ywn be the based town drunk
>>
>>38830030

ayy don't hate the player
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.