[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anything in the universe sadder than fat women? They have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

Is anything in the universe sadder than fat women? They have been gifted by God literally every advantage imaginable, yet they still somehow manage to fuck it up because they can't stop stuffing their faces. Literally the only things a man wants in a woman are kindness, a face that doesn't look like it was hit by a truck, and an attractive body.

I know plenty of fat women who I would date if they weren't fat. Lots of them are genuinely likeable, funny, intelligent people, but I am not physically attracted to them in any way, not even for casual sex, so a long-term relationship would be ultimately unfulfilling. Shit's fucked.
>>
>>38829823
i don't understand how or why people get so fucking fat, god damn humanity is pathetic
>>
>>38829823
Don't be a faggot and get on the fat train anon. Fat women have everything a man desires and more. Big tits, fat asses, they are soft to the touch. What do you want more?
>>
File: shartinmart.jpg (32KB, 263x395px) Image search: [Google]
shartinmart.jpg
32KB, 263x395px
To fix fat women we need to fix american culture at its root. It will be hard to get these women skinny when every beta within miles is telling them how beautiful they are just because they are fat.
>>
>>38829887
>what more do you want

How about not being ridiculed by 99% of the world for having a fat girlfriend?
>>
>>38829939
>caring what other people think
That's pretty sad man, I think one of the unspoken bonuses of having a fat girlfriend is that it filters out petty/ shallow people. I can understand not wanting one yourself, but judging someone for being with a fatty is just pathetic.
>>
>>38829823
>Is anything in the universe sadder than fat women?
Yes, fat women with flat chests. It's like the heavens are going out of their way to mess with them.
>>
>>38829823
T.loser with no gf, but complains and whines about no gf because they are hideous themselves.
>>
File: 1501369965559.jpg (152KB, 1856x1392px) Image search: [Google]
1501369965559.jpg
152KB, 1856x1392px
>>38830140
This woman's ancestors must have been pretty fucking evil to curse her with this then.
>>
>>38829823
>Is anything in the universe sadder than fat women?
I... can think of several things.
>>
some words of wisdom- A fat woman is inherently untrustworthy as she is a sensualist, she sees no real difference between a pastrami sandwich and a dick in the mouth.
>>
>>38829823

>be american

>two out of every three women you see in public are chubby, fat or obese

I feel you OP
>>
>>38830202
That is the average "housewife" in my small kansas town. Either a girl gets out or gets fat. The chick across the street is so fat that they cant walk without leaning on something such as their house. Their ford fusion leans noticeably to one side too.
>>
>>38830474

fellow kansan here, can confirm. it's disgusting
>>
>>38830098
Everyone knows that a person's significant other is a status symbol, and dating an ugly chick makes people think less of you. If I fell deeply in love with a tattooed green-haired gauged fat chick, I still wouldn't date her because of the way people would treat me solely based on their assumption of who I am based on my gf.

Everyone here has experienced the pain of social ridicule. Having a fat gf would only add to that.

>caring about what other people think

That's literally something you have to do -- to some extent. Obviously you have agency over your life (you can create your own path and live by your own standards / ideals / actions) but adhering to some level of societal normalcy can improve your life immensely. Basic stuff like showering, taking care of your body, and tier 2 stuff like how you dress and your profession, then tier 3 stuff like your social group, your significant other, your interests : this is how people define you, and who you choose to be and who you choose to associate with is how you alter the way other people perceive you. For example, I am a big fan of analog games like Battletech, MTG and DnD, but never, never, never in a million years would I talk about that or bring it up out of the blue to a group of friends because of the association it carries. It sucks, but normies suck. Concealing shit like that just makes the pain less, and sometimes that's worth it.

By the same token, obviously I would want an average - hot gf. Who you associate with changes who people think you are.
>>
>>38829823
>They have been gifted by God literally every advantage imaginable, yet they still somehow manage to fuck it up because they can't stop stuffing their faces. Literally the only things a man wants in a woman are kindness, a face that doesn't look like it was hit by a truck, and an attractive body.

Hmm, it's almost like being a girl is a disadvantage since your worth is only judge by your physical appearance which is one of the hardest things to control.

>but it's not!
Then why are so many people fat?
>>
>>38830745
This is high school tier bullshit.

Anons, if you're over the age of 19 and you actually think like this, kys.
>>
>>38830871
highly original this desu
>>
>>38830791
You're right. Some people are very unlucky if they're born ugly or born with certain illnesses or get into a disfiguring accident. I think this holds true for men and women.

However, a person's weight is one thing they do have control over. This is why I think fat chicks are so sad. You can be born with a beautiful face and still be ugly -- solely due to your inability to inhibit your eating habit and your physical inactivity: things you have control over. I think fat dudes face the same quandary. It's just a sad truth of life that people see you physically before anything else, and assumptions are imprinted on you based on your appearance.

I've experienced this myself. I used to be fat as a kid, was treated like shit by most people, got in better shape, got a gf in high school, then got acne, lost the gf, and now after college I'm still searching for a cure for my acne. People don't want to look at my face, and they like me less for it. Facts of life desuu
>>
>>38829823
It's not really sad since there's still so many men who have fetishes for fat women, and even prefer them to normal women
like me
>>
>>38830871
I'm 19 and I think like this oh my god help
>>
>>38830871
It's not high school tier, it's just the way the world works. I'm not saying I like it, it's just the facts. You're constantly judged on your appearance, and that includes who you associate with.
>>
File: 1479750579100.png (107KB, 790x768px) Image search: [Google]
1479750579100.png
107KB, 790x768px
Life is like a box of chocolates. Doesn't last as long for fat girls.
>>
>>38831488 (digits)

Mah n'wah
>>
>>38830202
I still want to know who she is.
>>
>>38831123
And you guys wonder why women are so entitled? Women can be fat slobs of lazy shit and some fools will still chase them like they're gold
>>
File: Concept.png (377KB, 548x482px) Image search: [Google]
Concept.png
377KB, 548x482px
>>38830745
You are a sad person. The fact that you would stop yourself from being with someone you deeply love to suck up to people you hardly know is incredibly pathetic. Get your priorities in order and quit acting like such a sheep dude.
>>
>>38832973
There are women who have the exact same fetish but for dudes, anon. I think your logic is slightly flawed this time.
>>
>>38829823
chestlets are sadder desu
>>
>>38834006
Chestlets are God's gift to man, faggot.
>>
File: IMG_1693.jpg (62KB, 720x481px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1693.jpg
62KB, 720x481px
>>38830098
>filters out petty/shallow people
>implying ham planets aren't entitled cunts who bitch an moan incessantly about 'muh curves'
Fuck outta here.
>>
>>38834437
I have literally never met a fat person like that, and I live in America so that tells how frequently I get the chance to. IStop taking the shit tumblrtards say as gospel.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.