[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you actually like to become a normie yourself? Be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1497585990392.jpg (37KB, 348x342px) Image search: [Google]
1497585990392.jpg
37KB, 348x342px
Would you actually like to become a normie yourself?

Be honest, /r9k/.
>>
No, just to be social adept enough to hide among them and hopefully steal away some adequately autistic gf who is just as broken as myself.

Job, friend circle, kids? Car, taxes, insurance, retirement plan? Work schedule, vacation, company party?
Don't think I want that sort of life.
>>
>>38829682
After spending a lifetime doing nothing but observing the outside world from my little prison? Sometimes yes but most of the time, hell no. It's no different than the life of livestock. Existing in the upper crusts would be pretty cool but even then what's the point of any of this? Existence makes no sense.
>>
>>38829682
Oh defiantly, it would be nice to be in a relationship, know people who genuinely care about you and enjoy your company and have a sense of direction or purpose in life just like my coworkers and since j don't have any of that I can't relate to them and feel like such a huge genetic fuck up
>>
>>38829682
only as a means to an end
>>
I would love to become a notmie. Start working at a job and slowly climb up it only to get two extra vacation days. Have a family of my own. Be able to drive. Have a group of reliable friends and get to talk to them every 3 days about everything. The one thing I want the most is to have a career I'm passionate about. I'm always to nevous to deal with anything.
>>
>>38829682
Depends what you mean.
I'd like to find a girlfriend/ have sex, but I don't want a job, or any other friends than the few close ones I already have.
I don't want to go to nightclubs, bars, music venues or whatever else people my age seem to like. I don't have any desire to learn how to drive, or go travelling. I don't even really want to be much more social than I am now, a gf who I see a couple of times a week is the only change I want.
>>
>>38829682
No. I was a normie for a time and i have no wish to go back.
>>
Yeah.

I'm a robot because I only know how to talk about anime and video games that nobody fucking plays anymore. If I could hold a conversation normally with more people and stutter and mumble less I'd give up all my lore knowledge of halo and warhammer 40k and other shitty nerd stuff.

I would have gone to parties more and make meaningful memories talking to people rather than read shitty stories some intern came up at lunch as I jerked off and played a time consuming game that only offered immediate satisfaction.

Oh, also I'm a robot because I've only fucked the dirtiest cum sluts who were easy as shit to bang. I'm horrified by what my dick made me do. I was honestly too desperate, I have fucked 3 girls so far and I would rather have had 1 blow job by a classy girl instead sticking my dick in hot whores.
>>
>>38830596
What do you think of the Primaris Marines?
>>
>>38830695
Fuck off you stupid fucking nigger
ORIGINAL ORIGINAL
>>
Yeah, probably. I like certain aspects of my stupid life but I'd definitely be better off as a normie.
>>
Sometimes yes. But right now, i prefer /r9k/ over sleep...
>>
>>38829682
no fucking way. I dont want to become a personalityless shell
>>
>>38829682
No but I wish I had a genuine friendship
>>
File: 1475487819713.jpg (85KB, 818x960px) Image search: [Google]
1475487819713.jpg
85KB, 818x960px
>>38830695
not the origikanole poster but i kinda like em
>>
No... I don't think so. its just I have been a robot for so long. to be fair once a robot always a robot. its just that
>>
>>38829682
No. I am extremely happy with who I am. I see no reason to change.
>>
>>38829682
As a lurker Chad I would really like the freedom being a Neet gives you, I envy some people here, social pressure it's a bitch and people expect a lot of you, easy mode is still harder than not playing the game.
Still I believe that being a kissless virgin must be hell if you don't have low testosterone or something like that.
>>
>watch anime
>hs slice of life
>tightly knit group of normies
>having fun, enjoying life
>finding love
Hell yeah where do I sign up?
>>
From what I've seen i dont wanna be a normie. I started to learn how to be happy without anyone and I saw a very close friend convert to a normie... if im honest that was one of the worst things i have ever seen so im god damn happy to be a robot.
Also if I would become a normie id probably also lose all of my movie and vg lore knowledge
>>
>>38829682
hell nah, the neet life is the life for me.

I'm asexual (I don't think it's an orientation, I think it's some sort of defect to just not have a sex drive at all) so I really don't mind not getting my dick sucked, vidya and anime is enough for me.
>>
>>38831579
>I'm asexual
hahah
>>
>>38831524
.... nigga what, how you gonna fucking forget information by going outside. I don't think it works that way you autistic fuck
>>
>>38831613
By focusing on many other things like relationships, events, drinking, smoking and all of that bullshit
I know that I would forget most of the stuff I know now because im a retarded fuck but i get along the way i am
>>
>>38829682
Yes and no. I would like to have the confidence to look people in the eye, I would like to be able to talk and carry a conversation without stuttering or my mind going blank. Just this alone would do wonders in getting a decent job.

But I can't be bothered with all that social bullshit. I'm not even going to bother with a relationship, I am somewhat conservative compared to 90% of this website, never mind normies.
>>
File: 1333762146579.jpg (39KB, 385x315px) Image search: [Google]
1333762146579.jpg
39KB, 385x315px
>>38831081
jesus fuck, why so butthurt?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.