[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my name is chad. i am in a fraternity. i smoke drink and fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: fxa7yxxk8xr8q32okiyo.jpg (25KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
fxa7yxxk8xr8q32okiyo.jpg
25KB, 620x400px
my name is chad. i am in a fraternity. i smoke drink and fuck whores who nobody would even consider marrying at this point and I also indulge my mind in nigger music such as Rae Sremmurd and Future. I have 0 creative power nonetheless and all I can do is follow the wave. pic related me and my bros who nu-r9k loves to worship so much.
>>
There's no Chad in that picture, fuck off newfag.
>>
>i smoke drink and fuck whores
how do u smoke or a chick?
>>
>>38829110
post whoever you want my point still stands retard. in any case at least 75% of faggot r9k will call those guys chads.
>>
>>38829110

^
These are beta try hard normies who wish they could be Chad.
>>
>>38829075
This is the ugliest fraternity I've ever seen. Yall are the antipussy squad.
>>
>>38829156
>bad haircuts
>oversized costumes
>autism goggles
>backwards cap
>unmatching belts
>fat bellies

Those are not Chads you newfag, get the fuck off my BOARD!!!
>>
>>38829253
post a chad then you retard same shit come on
>>
File: chad-and-daniel.jpg (16KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
chad-and-daniel.jpg
16KB, 400x224px
>>38829283
These two are Chad and Daniel. They would gangbang your innocent sister and share her with Tyrone without having to get her drunk. Say hello!
>>
>>38829377
theyre literally what i described in the OP though. what do they have? good looks? if theres something I learned it's that actually intelligent women dont give a shit about that. for the rest, sure. you can imagine anything about him in picture because he isnt moving at all. just a husk
>>
OP makes a fantastic point, though. Why do robots envy and spite Chads out of jealousy when Chad is the best example of a sad wannabe riding the wave of his youthful prime until he becomes an undesired has-been living in the glory of his past, still trying to get college girls well into his 50's?

Here is the hurtful truth no robots want to hear: Robots have no legitimate reasons to hate themselves, everyone they envy or desire are people who are, in many regards, way worse human trash than how robots perceive themselves. The truth is robots are simply afraid of getting hurt and that ONE simple fear is the source of EVERY of their insecurities. Every last one of them.

But wake up, retard, EVERYONE is afraid of getting hurt. Those who find love and even those who just want pussy simply get over it and take their chance.

Face it. No ammount of self-loathing is gonna get you the magical cosmic pity of some benevolent God who will give you a waifu. No ammount of scorn and hate towards the world, society and its people is gonna change how things are. No ammount of shitposting and memes are gonna cure your autism. This misery you feel, you are responsible for it. Your true enemy is yourself.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.