[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you know if people are genuinely nice or just doing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: index.png (5KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
5KB, 238x212px
How do you know if people are genuinely nice or just doing so out of politeness?
>>
>>38828627
You just kinda can tell, and if you can't, you probably never will be able to.

If the person is personally vested in you somehow, actually cares about you, or has some kind of connection to you, it's probably genuine niceness. If not, probably just socially-obligatory politeness.
>>
File: gc1.jpg (61KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
gc1.jpg
61KB, 640x420px
if you know you're awkward as hell and you dress and smell like a sperg, probably the latter.
>>
>>38828669
>>38828671
It's easy to tell when it's happening to other people, but with me I'm just not sure.
>>
>>38828627
The only way I know to be sure is to ask them to hang out with you a few times in quick succession. If they want to hang out with you they genuinely like you, if they go maybe one time but dodge around hanging out again they're just being polite.
>>
>>38828627
I can tell after a little bit, but with people I encounter only once or twice, I will never know.
And I refuse to believe anyone in a paid position is genuinely nice to me - they get paid to utilize customer service, so it's never real.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.