[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do manlets still exist? Why do ugly guys still exist? Seriously.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (10KB, 324x325px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
10KB, 324x325px
Why do manlets still exist? Why do ugly guys still exist?

Seriously.

The species we evolved from had gone through millions of years of natural selection. Our primitive ancestors gone through hundreds of thousands of years of it. Why haven't the fucking manlet, jawlet, dicklet genes been rooted out yet? What's the point? Why the fuck have our shitty genetics survived if no girl even wants to be around us?
>>
To be work bitches. To be cucks.
>>
>>38828565
What a shit thread. Only posters that should be on r9k are
>manlets
>minorities
>uggos

that's it, everything besides that is normie tier
>>
>>38828565
Traditional societies gave every man a wife so there was no selection.
>>
>>38828565
Because in previous generations these things did not matter.

Look at pictures of your ancestors, if you have any. Your great-grandparents, for instance. Many of them were unattractive, ugly, short, etc. People didn't care as much.
>>
unattractive guys are only the the least appealing
compared to more attractive guys. There has to be some less attractive people and some more attractive people because not everyone is the same
>>
It's cause you faggots are losers

It doesn't matter you are ugly or short or whatever. It matters that you are aspires who use words like Manlet

>tfw 5'6 120lbs and have fucked 5 girls
>#6 tonight
>>
>>38828640
>Because in previous generations these things did not matter.
But it did matter. Organisms always have and will search for mates that have the best traits and therefore the best genes. Sure, I could see inferior genes being passed down for a few generations, but it surviving for hundreds of thousands of years boggles my mind.
>>
>>38828565
Because those guys get laid. Seriously, I know married manlets with bald spots in their thirties with qt wives. I know ugly guys who are happily married, tons of happy paired up fat dudes. You can't win a game you refuse to play.
>>
>>38828635
"Traditional" societies only existed for the last 5,000 years. Before that, male sexual competition was extremely cutthroat, with far fewer surviving paternal lines than maternal lines.
>>
>>38828752
Those men are rather beta providers (which is only a super recent historical development) or they are genuinely happily married for each other. I still can't see their genes being passed down for so long when women can chose much more attractive mates.
>>
Because women donate the most genes to children.

Chad can impregnate all of Asia but you'd get a ton of manlets
>>
>>38828838
>Because women donate the most genes to children.
The genes passed on to the kids are split evenly. 23 chromosomes from mom and 23 chromosomes from dad.
>>
File: d2e.png (22KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
d2e.png
22KB, 165x115px
Because our ugly manlet ancestors did not give a shit and raped women. NOW GO OUT THERE AND RAPE A BITCH
>>
>>38828865

I don't believe it, stuff your Jewish lies up your butthole
>>
File: me_irl.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
me_irl.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
> tfw 6'0", average face, but boring personality
>>
>>38828799
One is a balding manlet who met his wife on WoW. They have twins that 100%look like them. Everyone becomes a beta provider eventually. Parenting isn't easy for anyone, mother or father. But you do it, genes pass on.
>>
>>38828703
>millions of base pairs
>random mutations
>dominant and recessive alleles
Read a book.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.