[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you were raised by a single mother? It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 41

File: 1501456340886.png (590KB, 750x570px) Image search: [Google]
1501456340886.png
590KB, 750x570px
How many of you were raised by a single mother?
It's absolute shit.
>>
>>38827004
Probably a good 30% of r9k was raised by a single mother.
>>
>>38827004
I am pretty sure this is almost completely the reason I became a tranny, and why I used to spam the internet with nudes
>>
100% of this board
>>
File: 1501483469431.png (156KB, 1023x619px) Image search: [Google]
1501483469431.png
156KB, 1023x619px
i was.

>tfw no dad like in american movies to teach me how to shave and play catch
>>
File: 1501019006028.jpg (61KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1501019006028.jpg
61KB, 482x427px
>>38827004
It should be illegal. Women can just not raise children by themselves.
>mfw my mother gave me away to her mother when I was five
>no one is even sure who my father is, not even my mother
Think about that. The FUCKING MOTHER not knowing who the father is.
>>
I was raised by a single father. I didn't appreciate a thing he did until after he died and I matured a bit.

I feel bad that he died before we could get on better terms. He undoubtedly was far better for my development than my mom and I didn't realize that in time.
>>
I was raised by a single mother with a father rarely in my life.

My mother managed to raise three kids and i have huge respect for her, we were on the bread line the majority of the time. I may be a borderline neet now but my mother did her absolute best, it's a shame i didn't turn out that great.
>>
File: 1490410269467.jpg (25KB, 891x597px) Image search: [Google]
1490410269467.jpg
25KB, 891x597px
>>38827004
growing up without a dad to teach discipline and self confident blows ass.
When will court stop awarding the children to mothers, having a mother doesn't even matter once you get to teen years.
>>
File: 39150.jpg (39KB, 200x275px) Image search: [Google]
39150.jpg
39KB, 200x275px
i love her more than i love myself but it's for sure a major factor in me turning out how i did
>>
no one raised me, all i had was the internet to teach me everything i know
>>
>>38827004
>look to mom for motivation to stay in school
>Instead of advising against it, she tells me it's okay to drop out and get a GED
THIS WHORE ROBBED ME OF HIGH SCHOOL
>>
File: pol gf8.jpg (50KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
pol gf8.jpg
50KB, 540x720px
i think being a single mom kid made me the alt right nazi I am today
>>
Here, my parents divorced when I was 2 years old
>>
File: 1500964725662.png (1MB, 1071x853px) Image search: [Google]
1500964725662.png
1MB, 1071x853px
>>38827245
desu if you are smart getting a GED at 15 and graduating college at 20 can give you a huge leg up
>>
>>38827245
Same here. Women are just fucking stupid and raise kids to be stupid.
>>
>>38827004
I was raised by a single mother.
It wasn't too bad, guess I was lucky
she was only raising me alone because my father got arrested and sent to prison on possession with intent to distribute meth
>>
both of my parents are nuts but the single mom schtick certainly did not help, brother turned into a junkie and i do two days a eek at a burger joint and smoking myself retarded in the down time, but i wont have to cuck myself for too long, my folks are leaving me most of everything and i can retire into neetdom
>>
What hurts more anons? Being raised by a single mother, or never getting the help you needed when you were a kid?
I have aspergers and the signs were apparent, but my mom just assumed nothing was wrong with me and never took me to a doctor. For anything actually.
>>
File: 1499576122477.png (419KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
1499576122477.png
419KB, 600x610px
>>38827256
>star of david
oragami
>>
>>38827219
This. What do people like us do? Seriously, I'm crying and can't think of anything but to kill myself.
>>
>>38827316
>Being raised by a single mother, or never getting the help you needed when you were a kid?
I had both. I once fell off a really, really tall slide head first and was never took to the hospital about it. There's no way I came from that okay and I have always wondered if I suffered some brain damage.
>>
>>38827412
I can relate to that. My neighbor smashed my forehead in with a gamecube controller when I was younger and caved in the left side of my forehead. No one ever too me to a doctor and I exhibit signs of brain damage to my left frontal lobe. Feels bad man.
>>
>>38827245
Mine almost did the same. Made me take school online from 6th-11th. I got fucking sick of it and enrolled in 12th at a public school when I was 19, turned 20 a day after graduation but it was still worth it.
>>
This is why you wear a condom. All you sad cunts being born into a world by vapid whores and literal scumbags that don't know how to parent. I pity you literal bastards.
>>
File: 1496129234256.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1496129234256.png
293KB, 633x758px
>>38827549
I didn't ask for them to have me. If I could go back and change it I would.
>>
>>38827566
That's obvious. You're just another mistake in some dumb whore's life. It's ok to accept it and move on from it now.
>>
>>38827298
>schtick
Where's you cup hat kike?
>>
>>38827584
I don't know what to do, where to go. I don't know how, nor do I know why. I lost all the time and I just stumble my way into different rabbit holes.
There's no moving on from this.
>>
File: mang.jpg (26KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
mang.jpg
26KB, 500x366px
>>38827530
>online school 6th-11th
Did you even get the chance to have a relationship while your hormones were still raging?
>tfw missed out on adolescent romance
>>
>>38827645
Nope. I do have a retardedly high sex drive and mostly made up for it by fucking my brains out that one year though, I'm a fag so sex was ezpz to get.
>>
File: 1501639671073.png (41KB, 400x416px) Image search: [Google]
1501639671073.png
41KB, 400x416px
>>38827645
>Did you even get the chance to have a relationship while your hormones were still raging?
Do you think fucking anyone here did?
It's even worse if you attended a traditional school, since you'd fucking SEE everyone else get into relationships and friendships while they bullied or ignored you/.
>>
>>38827093
A good father raoses their son(s) like shit because life isn't fair.
>>
>raised by a woman that does nothing but cause problems and tell you to pray for god to fix them
Needless to say I am a failure.
>>
as a kid who was the loner in school, I always looked at other students and secretly hated them. I was always going off on them in my head whenever I saw them having fun and socializing. If someone was smiling, I was thinking about how much they should shut up and do their school work and not talk to anyone. Like me. I hated everyone because they had a normal life but all that happened to me was me being ignored by everyone, my family included. I wanted what they had, and knew I would never had it, so I built walls. I'm still tearing them down today, but now I can't even see them, or know they're there. I'll walk around and bump into one, and I'll think to myself, wow I really fucked up everything, didn't I?
>>
>>38827820
Did you ever actually try to get to know any of them? Or did you expect them to involve you for no reason?
>>
File: Single moms.jpg (415KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Single moms.jpg
415KB, 1200x1200px
>>38827069
This. My mother raised her kids as pacifists but this goes against the nature of a man and just creates boiled up anger. A boy should always be raised by a man.
>>
>>38827439
Mike, it was an n64 controller and I'm sorry.
>>
>>38828468
I tried but everyone just ended up hating me. I was an awful kid because my parents abused me verbally and physically, so I took that attitude to school thinking thats how you made friends.
My entire like has been one wrong decision after another because I lacked the parenting and help I needed. I just want to go back and do things over.
>>
>>38828727
>my entire life*
this correction is original
>>
>>38827004
Not a single mother but dark triad. My father was mostly away due to his work though.
>>
anyone here raised by single mom and didn't turn out gay? is it possible?
>>
>>38828916
i only became a tranny
so wait no its not possible
>>
Grew up with both parents until I was 9, then they lived in the same area and I could spend every other week with each parent. Then mom moved a long way away and I started only spending every other weekend with her. Things were sorta fine I guess with dad but he didn't really know how to deal with me a a child and was cheap as fuck because he'd been in scientology and was in debts up to his ears and shit.

This manifested itself in what I can only describe as neglect. One time he told me he was taking me to the local theme park. Awesome I thought. Just me and dad riding roller coasters and shit all day. Nope. He just got me to ride all the rides alone, to play all the games alone and so on. It was worse than being alone because you at least felt some obligation keep going on rides just so that the day didn't feel completely wasted.

but apart from these kinds of things, dad was okay.

When I moved in with mom and my half brother, it was just insanity. She'd come home and if we hadn't done the dishes she'd yell at us for half an hour about how stupid and lazy we are. Then my brother would just beat me until I agreed to do the dishes when she went out to buy cigarettes or whatever. That shit kept up for about four years until I moved back with dad and just kind of stopped functioning as a person because I'd been traumatized by the last four years. So I just watched TV the entire day on the rare days when I didn't just go outside and randomly roam around the town hoping I'd bump into a "friend" I knew from school but who never seemed willing to meet up when I asked them. Dad didn't really seem to know how to handle this so he didn't do anything and things just escalated to the point at which I ended up being a welfare NEET who spent most of his days on 4chan and shit.
>>
File: 1419714336936.jpg (50KB, 496x568px) Image search: [Google]
1419714336936.jpg
50KB, 496x568px
Anyone else here who had aspergers/autism but was never diagnosed until they were old enough to go to a doctor themselves?
I feel like my life would have been different if my parents noticed the signs. Everything just always seemed against me, and I never fit in. Those feelings festered all through school and into my early adult life. Always felt like an alien and my teachers just made me feel worse. I was ostracized from the classroom and not even the teachers saw just how much I needed help.
It's now that I'm an adult that I can see all of this, and being diagnosed when you're 30 doesn't undo all the damage that's been done. I'm going to be working on this for the rest of my life because its become so ingrained into me now. If I had just gotten the help as a kid, things could have been different. I at least hope that it would.
>>
>>38829404
My dad did the same thing with the theme park thing, but he at least tried to interact with me. My dad was neglected in his childhood too, I see that now as an adult. I can't blame him, because he was just trying the best he could and didn't know how to express himself.
My dad has been absent my entire life too. He just sat out there and watched his shows, drank his beer. We could go weeks without seeing each other even though we lived in the same house. He's just as broken as I am though.
Do you talk to your dad anymore? Me and mine never spoke often, but I've been trying to get to know him a little more these past couple of years. I was really surprised to know just how much he was like me, he just didn't know how to be a parent because no one was ever a parent to him, and life just crushed him.
I don't know anon, it sounds like you at least understand him and know he never meant you harm. Maybe your dad is like mine, but I don't have the whole picture. Just cherish him though, remember he had a life he lived too and that's what made him who he is. Even if he did something unforgivable, at least understand him if you haven't. Life is fucking cruel and reciprocating with your dad is something else. It feels good to connect to someone and know he didn't mean to neglect you, he was just trying the best he could given the circumstances.
Anyway anon, I hope you are OK now. I feel you and just wanted to share my experience with yours since you sound similar to me. Maybe it will help you see things differently, but if I'm already telling you things you already know, then you can ignore all of this.
Good luck anon.
>>
>>38827004
I was raised by the TV.

My mom was too dumb and my dad was too apathetic/autistic to raise me properly.

At the very least younger people in their 20s are lucky enough to have been raised by the internet.
>>
>>38829713
How has being raised by the TV shaped you? That sounds really rough.
>>
>>38828916
I am straight. Single mom turned me into the beta robot I am today though :(
>>
>>38829514
I'm scared to go do that. A while ago I was going through boxes of old shit and found a report card from when I was a little kid.

The teacher wrote in the back of it that I had trouble socializing with others and had very limited interests. It's like that to this day and I'm nearly 32 years old. I probably totally do have a touch of asperger's.
>>
>>38827093
It's okay anon, men aren't vindictive shits like women are. Your dad is happy watching over you in heaven. As a dad, I can say as long as you've seen the error of your ways, and appreciate what he's done for you, he's happy.
>>
>>38827004
delet this I hate seeing pure anime girls suffer
>>
File: 1335403966424.jpg (12KB, 208x251px) Image search: [Google]
1335403966424.jpg
12KB, 208x251px
Anons, I really want to give every single one of you a hug. Everyone deserved better, and I wish I could have been around to save each and every one of you from your childhoods. I know what it feels like to grow up in these kind of situations, all I want to do is go out and help people like you.
It must have been awful sometimes. Must have been many tough days that you didn't think you would pull through. I'm so sorry for all the suffering you all had to go through.
I wish I could do more than type gay shit on the internet. But this is all I can do. Just know that people out there do care, and there are people out there who want to help but can't. Just keep on trucking, there are anons out there rooting for you all the time, even if you don't know it.
>>
I wasn't raised at all.
>>
>>38828916
are you assuming that everyone in this thread is gay? fuck no, I did get fantasies of wanting to hate fuck my mother though.

i don't understand the meme of being raised by a single mother turns you gay. yeah, you weren't raised to be a proper man, but still, I always liked women. you don't choose to be gay or straight.
>>
>>38829733

It was pretty bad because this was TV in the 1990s where it was mostly just shit.

I do remember a few TV shows that were actually semi-useful and aimed for kids and teens. They were called Street Cents and Jonovision. The former was like 20 year olds who tried to act all cool and taught me about financial responsibility and smart consumerism. The latter was a talk show from and about teens in the 90s like "hey lets talk about AIDS today: who has it?"

It's not like the internet where you can google literally anything you could possibly ever want to learn about or know. I didn't know what a vagina looked like and how a clit worked until I was like 19. They don't teach or show you shit in sex ed in school other than a 1970s video of a fucking hairy lady giving birth to a baby.

I'm so glad and grateful for the internet these days. I taught myself how to pay several instruments, how to make sushi, even basic embarassing stuff that my parents should have taught me like how to use a laundry machine and whatever else.
>>
>>38829771
It gave me peace of mind more than anything. I thought that I was a retard like my teachers said I was, and that I was just an awful person that deserved to die for the longest time.
It brings about its own pain, but that's peanuts compared to all the thoughts that kept me awake at night. Once you get diagnosed, it's only uphill from there. You can start planning and working on it, you can finally be at peace and understand yourself.
>>
>>38827279
The fact that her name is two letters away from my name makes me want to off myself quicker
>>
>>38829807
>>38827093
I will also add that I'm positive your father would be proud, even if you're a robot. You're sensible enough to appreciate everything he did for you. Never stop loving your father, and never let anyone or anything spoil the memories you have of him
>>
>>38829886
Yeah that sounds not good. I was a kid who had no parents and was raised by the internet, so I've always wondered what the other side would have looked like. I don't think the internet is a good teacher, it causes a lot of damage and got me addicted to my computer. Now my entire life revolves around sitting on a computer all day, doing all my shit on it. I guess it's not much different from sitting in front of the TV all day, but it brought its fair share of problems too.
I guess in the end having no parents is just terrible, no matter how you slice it. I'm sorry anon.
>>
>>38829912
I ask that you please go to sleep, Brian
>>
>>38829966
That's not my name try again
>>
>>38827064
Even if you had a dad like this there's no guarantee it would help you, there's still the possibility of you becoming a manlet or something
>>
File: IMG_0555.gif (143KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0555.gif
143KB, 340x340px
>>38829978
Adrian? I didn't want to go here cause Adrian is a gay ass name, desu
>>
My mother raised 4 children after my dad cucked her around the time I was 5 so she left him, raised us and became a self made millionaire as well. She also suffered an accident and became wheelchair-bound midway into it but that never stopped her. I can honestly say we're better off with her than with an alcoholic and cheating dad.
>>
>>38829954
true, the internet is just a tool. like a hammer, you can build something with or just as easily hit yourself in the head and break shit with it
>>
I was raised by a single mother. I had an excellent relationship with her growing up, and we are still very close.

I am a productive and well liked member of society with a loving gf of two years. I am very happy and in good health.
>>
File: 1496108395495.gif (2MB, 216x150px) Image search: [Google]
1496108395495.gif
2MB, 216x150px
>>38827004
>under achieving in school
>ask mother what to do
>"It's okay as long as you get Cs!"
Women are useless once kids reach teen years
>>
>>38827004
Raised by my mom and an infertile aunt
>>
>mom tried to give custody over me to her crack addicted friend and her boyfriend
>mother tried to get a crack dealer to get me into the game
Mothers are shit.
>>
File: 1501709379011.jpg (11KB, 220x229px) Image search: [Google]
1501709379011.jpg
11KB, 220x229px
>>38827004
i was raised by my mum from when i was about 3-9 since my dad divorced my mum. She eventually got married, however my stepdad didn't help at all and often made my life worse. and not to shit on my mum, who i love and all, but she wasnt the stablest person. (she had depression and had to take pills for it)

i often cried to myself for hours on end in a plastic tub that held some of my toys. i often let out my anger on my mum a lot and had to take anger management classes when i was like 6 for about a year.

it also reached a point where i threatened to kill myself infront of my mum with a knife i got from the kitchen, and my siblings made fun of me for it, saying the "men in white" would come and take me away.

my mum was and still is deeply religious and would take me to church every sunday. every night i would pray to god to take away my problems and my nightmares. but, obviously, nothing happened. i became disillusioned which sent me further into my sadness.

eventually though, my dad moved closer and left the navy, so i had a father figure in my life (i fucking hated my step dad) and i wasnt worried anymore about my father dying in some foreign country.

then in a few years time i discovered 4chan and became disillusioned again.
>>
File: 1473110180375.jpg (83KB, 806x806px) Image search: [Google]
1473110180375.jpg
83KB, 806x806px
>>38827004
not only single but I had like 6 different step dads growing up maybe even more
mom would always get drunk and yell at them and cause arguments, once she clawed one of my step dads chest open and he had to get stiches.
I'm such a fucked up, perverted creep myself and I have no problem with blaming my whore mother

>>38829514
>Anyone else here who had aspergers/autism but was never diagnosed until they were old enough to go to a doctor themselves?

yep, mom still doesn't believe in autism, I'm "jsut special" and she actually got mad that I got myself diagnosed.
one of my teacher asked mom if I had asperger once and he lost her shit and he ended up losing his job because of her.
>>
>>38832183
That sounds fucked anon. Are you doing ok now at least?
>>
File: 1493839089589.jpg (18KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
1493839089589.jpg
18KB, 600x238px
>>38832218
>Are you doing ok now at least?
not really, but I am growing used to this shut in lifestyle but I've mostly given up. I'm scared of mental and physical intimacy with anyone so I have no friends and never had a gf or even gotten laid
I've been to therapists and doctor, tried the army, tried different trades and education but I was fucked up from the start. Once I run out of money to live on I'm gonna apply for disabilitybux and if that doesn't work I'll either try to leech of my whore mom or just an hero
>>
File: 1501727958103.jpg (21KB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
1501727958103.jpg
21KB, 500x504px
>single mother that tells her kid "you can be anything you want" and never teaches him anything
>thinks simply feeding her kid and keeping a roof over their head is all there is to raising children
>>
>>38827277
Haha you're the reason your parents dont love each other anymore
>>
>smoke and drank while I was in the womb
>never breastfed me
Why even have children you stupid slut whore piece of shit you cunt waffle dick sleeve fucking fuck
>>
>>38832296
I feel you anon, I'm in the same boat. At some point you just get used to all this, and changing the routine is very hard. It's almost impossible. It does get easier with age though, you end up learning more about yourself and how to work good things into your routine that slowly replaces the bad.
For example I lost 100lb by slowly changing my diet until I got comfortable with the new food, just doing it piece by piece until it became routine to eat the new food. It's all about how life centers around our personal rituals and routine, we just need to work with it and use it to our advantage, and not treat it like a weakness.
I know socializing is hard, but it does get better. The older you get the easier it is to separate the autism from your life. It sounds weird, but things just naturally get easier the older you get, and the more you try to work on it. Think about it like we're starting at starting at 3mph, while everyone started at 10mph, and they kept building speed all their lives.
As we keep learning about ourselves and doing the things our autism doesn't want us to do, eventually we build enough speed to at least get at a running pace. We may never catch up to everyone else, but we do eventually hit all the same spots they did, we just take longer to do it.
It also helps that the older you get, the less of a fuck you start to give. I just want to live my life at this point, and I'm sure you do to.
As your condition gets better people will start to be attracted to you. Don't expect to have it all from the start, we're essentially having to learn everything that most everyone is born with. I think of it like a challenge in a video game, and my autism actually helps me tackle it that way too. My autism has both been a strength and a weakness. It's just a tool that you need to learn to use to your advantage.
Remember you have friends here, people you can relate to. Don't feel so alone. You have people out there just like you.
>>
File: autsm.jpg (146KB, 1508x892px) Image search: [Google]
autsm.jpg
146KB, 1508x892px
i was raised by a single mother and i'm stronger because of it, never have i used being raised by single mother as an excuse for misfortune in my life, you all are pathetic.
>>
>>38828557
Fuuuck that picture. I can't refute any of it. My parents only got divorced recently but my mom is 100% like this.
>>
>>38832574
>excuse
It's not an excuse; it's an explanation.
>>
File: circle of life.jpg (112KB, 974x908px) Image search: [Google]
circle of life.jpg
112KB, 974x908px
>>38832504
well thanks, internet Guru

>It get better is just a meme
> life just goes up and down
>something good happens
>it lasts for a while
>fall down again
>repeat
I've lived long enough to know how my life works
I actually just want WW3 to start already so I can die with purpose
>>
File: 1500927510415.jpg (19KB, 495x362px) Image search: [Google]
1500927510415.jpg
19KB, 495x362px
>>38832574
IM NOT USING IT AS AN EXCUSE MY LIFE IS JUST SO SHIT
>>
It was that or my psychotic bald dwarf of a dad. If my dad raised me I would already be a serial killer. Not good
>>
i have ptsd thanks to my brother and father so if you ask me it would have been great.
>>
>>38832599
Yep, life is just a cycle, and we know that more than anyone. It's just another tool though, just like our routines and rituals. We can use the cycle to our advantage, especially given with how we already view the world. Our routine can be applied to your picture, it's all about working in more good than the bad. You can never get rid of the boredom, depression, or apathy, you can only lessen them until they only become tiny fractions of the circle, instead of compromising entire quarters like your picture.
I'm still learning how to do that myself, but every day I get better at it. Sometimes you will fall and apathy will make up the entire circle, or sometimes optimism will. It's not about being happy all the day, but maintaining a balance and then trying to keep consistency.
Just like our rituals and routines.
Everything can be used as a tool if you look at it the right way. Not saying it's easy, but the possibility is there.
Got a discord?
>>
File: 1501773703742.jpg (11KB, 242x242px) Image search: [Google]
1501773703742.jpg
11KB, 242x242px
>>38832574
>i had a different experience than all of you and I don't know anything about your life but I'm still going to call you pathetic
>>
>>38829404
>>38829660
>My dad did the same thing with the theme park thing
Holy shit this is a thing that happens to people? Like, multiple people? That just seems so fucked up and weird to me. Not like I'm one to talk, I guess.
>>
>>38832844
Everyone falls into a pattern, it's just the circumstances and reasons that change.
Humans are just animals, and with us being in the age of the internet, that's become more apparent than ever. Life is just social engineering on a massive scale.
>>
Post more girls getting beat up pls
>>
File: B2v_rl-IcAEa1JT.jpg (33KB, 438x498px) Image search: [Google]
B2v_rl-IcAEa1JT.jpg
33KB, 438x498px
>>38832762
Again, thanks I guess
but advise I've heard 100 times before comming from a stranger on the internet that thinks he's some sort of therapist isn't going to help me or anyone else

If changing my life would have been that easy I would have done it already, I might be autistc but I'm not that stupid
>>
>>38832998
I know anon, I'm not trying to be your personal therapist. I'm giving you another point of view and how I think about things, because maybe it will be useful to you, now, or tomorrow. Whenever.
Sometimes having someone to talk to is the best medicine there is, even if just for the moment. In the end you're living your life, and I'm living mine. What works for me will not work for you, we're two radically different people, we're just passengers on a bus exchanging thoughts, and maybe that exchange will be enough for something to change. For the possibility of change to be more than 0%.
If not then fuck it, at least you got to talk to someone who understands what you're going through, and that is much better than suffering alone.
>>
File: 1491908192669.jpg (8KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
1491908192669.jpg
8KB, 211x239px
>raised by a single mother
>mom kept me sheltered like a plant because she was afraid I was going to do drugs or get into trouble if I went out with friends
>instead stayed inside and played vidya and browsed internet all my childhood and teenage years
>lose any kind of a chance to socialize and become normie
>now when I'm an adult she wonders why I spend all the time in my room and why I don't have any friends or gf
>busted whore is desperate for grandkids and gets upset whenever I tell her that I don't want any gf and probably thinks I'm gay for not wanting one
>>
File: 1501803794497.jpg (32KB, 342x260px) Image search: [Google]
1501803794497.jpg
32KB, 342x260px
>>38827064
>Had dad
>Except he was the kind of person to walk away from his own 8 year old kid (half-brother), so growing up was like he wasn't even there
>Now he bitches that I don't drive and haven't had a girlfriend

Fuck him.
>>
>>38827004
She would refuse a dying son's plea for financial help but would gladly pay for her boyfriend's shoes, underwear, car etc. I guess she never liked us.
>>
File: 1498936856229.jpg (36KB, 518x564px) Image search: [Google]
1498936856229.jpg
36KB, 518x564px
>>38832599
I force myself to think positive thoughts about reality despite not really thinking that way.

I can't kill myself because I have a family, so I might as well try and get the most out of being alive by bending my brain.
>>
>>38832844

I'm one of those dudes. Once my mom sent me on a trip to language study trip to Malta and said that went she did a similar thing when she was younger it was the most fun she'd ever had. Of course, the thing was that she didn't go alone or was presurred to go by her moms who seemed to be mostly interested in kicking you out the apartment for a few weeks during the summer.
>>
>>38827245
The only good thing about High-school was the fact that I didn't have to have a job while I went to it.

That and chess club.

Other than that, it was a suffocating, horrible experience.
>>
>>38832998
>>38833073
Alright anon, I need to get some sleep. Just know that you don't have to suffer alone, even if you think you do. Friendship isn't a therapy session, it's mutual understanding and trust, and I just want you to know that I understand and completely trust you, your character, and whatever you have or will do. The world could be on fire and cursing your name, and I will still stand shoulder to shoulder, because I know what it feels like to be standing alone.
Good luck anon, I hope you're able to accomplish whatever you set out to do.
>>
>>38833416
>I hope you're able to accomplish whatever you set out to do.
I just want my disabilitybux so I can sit at home and play vidya without being broke
>>
>>38833442
Start applying now or working towards that goal. Don't sit around and wait until you run out of cash, you'll just be setting yourself up for a potentially bad situation if it ends up falling through.
>>
My dad died from an aneurysm when I was 6-7 years old. My mother is the one of the most rational people I have ever met with good ethics. From what I remember my dad was a bit of a chad, since he had a lot of girls like him and he played in my local are in a band. He was part of Dirty Red. He was also an engineer. I don't know why I am the way I am.
>>
Official Parenting Tier List
(list assumes all below are stable, average people)

>two biological parents
>bio dad with stepmom
>bio mom with stepdad
>single father
>two adoptive parents
>single mother
>grandparents
>legal guardian (aunt, uncle, older sibling, etc)
>orphanage
>>
>>38833539
where does the internet fall on that list?
>>
>>38833491
how hard is it?
I've tried work and even the army in the past but always ended up quiting or being fired
I have aspergers and adhd, is that enough?
>>
>>38833560
Above single mother.
>>
>>38833614
Two adoptive parents is better than being raised by a single father in my opinion.
>>
>>38833596
It's a long process where you have to prove to the government that you're as fucked up as you say you are. It's a back and forth of sending documents, going to court or wherever they're going to send you, telling them this and that. You'll need to do some traveling.
It's all arbitrary though, so even if you are qualified and should be on it, it's completely up to whoever you're trying to convince to give it to you. It's completely possible that you will be denied 10+ times before they finally approve you.
>>
>>38833688
To add on, you're essentially building a case that you need to prove in court (this is how my stepdad got disability for his back). You're going to need to go to a doctor, get the right papers, etc. It's not as easy as you think, which is why you need to get started now.
>>
>>38833724
And one last thing, the entire process has multiple phases. Your claim might just be flat out declined before you even get a chance to start, in which case you'll need to apply again. You have to be a thorn in their side.
OK anon, I'm tired and need some sleep, I have work in the morning. Just google this and start doing some research, I don't know if each state has it's own procedures or not. Good luck, I hope you're able to find the will to go through all the red tape to get what you need.
>>
File: 1494251683893.jpg (38KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1494251683893.jpg
38KB, 657x527px
>>38833688
>>38833724
>>38833818
that's a lot of shit I might need some help, maybe my brother will help me
I know mom wont help because she doesn't believe in autism

thank you
>>
File: Download.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Download.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
>>38827004
Literally the worst thing that can happen to a male.

How are you supposed to become a man without a man guiding you from childhood through puberty, to having a girl, to having a family yourself?

Women are useless to teach males.

Men need men for knowledge.
Men need women for social guidance.
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 113x92px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 113x92px
Anybody else teaching themself to become a man through internet tutorials?

I have to, because I don't trust my own dad. He didn't have an interest in being there for me when I was a little boy, now that I'm older he wants to be around because he realized how much he missed, but I honestly don't care about him, though sometimes I think of what it'd be like if he was around.

Thoughts?
>>
File: 1488150489714.jpg (53KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488150489714.jpg
53KB, 600x900px
>>38827004
>father was like my best friend but was always working
>mother and I had never really got along
>I had always hated her
>father died when I was 9 after my mother decided to leave him so that she could be a slut and party freely
>she stole money from my sister and I to buy her many boyfriends drugs
>she got us kicked out of every apartment we had
>forced me to drop out of school
>got me fired from the only job I'd ever had
>almost left me homeless
>still pretends she's ever cared about me
>still believes she was a good mother
Yeah, it was shit.
>>
>>38833964
life is just a giant lesson that's never going to be learned in time before your dirt nap, people just start at different places on the race track. im teaching myself how to be a man and even if i fuck up who cares. just use your cringe as a tool to do better next time. each interaction you have is just a stepping stone to keep moving
>>
File: 1481446744289.png (348KB, 555x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481446744289.png
348KB, 555x600px
>>38827004
Yep, when things came to a head and i finally met my dad i was much happier to be living with him.

Pretty sure my mom is all of these listed below
>cleptomaniac
>compulsive liar
>schizophrenic
>evil
>has supposedly "hexed" or "cursed" me and my dad
>cold and calculating but pretends to be normal and happy
>only wants to be superior over others, i.e its either done HER way or the its the end of the world

I wont go too deeply into it but i was severely abused until i was big enough to fight back, which backfired because she called the cops and they believed her rather than me.
My mom has set back my life by decades.
I will never be a normal person, and i wont ever have any meaningful relationships, intimate or otherwise.
When the day finally comes and she dies after sitting on her dead husbands life savings (who she lied to and manipulated) i will go to her grave and piss on it.
Ill piss all over it and then dance like a wildman.
I want her dead i just want her fucking dead.
>>
File: frog wewhew.png (122KB, 1328x764px) Image search: [Google]
frog wewhew.png
122KB, 1328x764px
>>38833853
My mom did it for me even though she knows little about autism. She just knows I would die before doing it on my own.

Hahaha I'm pathetic.
>>
>>38833400
While school sucked for me, the empty feeling of being in my room for years was soul crushing. I wish my mom would've kept me in school.
>>
>>38834373
I'm telling her tomorrow.
She doesn't have a permanent job herself and we split the rent with the neetbux I get now.
I can just tell her that this will make it easier for both of us since I will be more financially stable

she's a woman so she has to like the idea of getting more money
>>
>>38834020
>still pretends she's ever cared about me
>still believes she was a good mother
I feel you, that pathetic "I DID MY BEST" every single mom spouts out
>>
File: 14141.jpg (9KB, 158x200px) Image search: [Google]
14141.jpg
9KB, 158x200px
raised by a single mother, builled, got laid under 18
mad? virgins?
>>
>>38834931
No, i only pity you, first time was a flippant one night stand, when it should have been special and after marriage.
>>
File: 1501439895452.jpg (143KB, 1334x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1501439895452.jpg
143KB, 1334x1334px
>>38834901
>I did my best
>I tried
>I did all I could
>what was I supposed to do
>I would like to see you raise a child
>always brings up how others were [doing thing] too
>or that you aren't the only one with problems just to make sure you know your problems don't matter
And this is why some children kill their parents
>>
File: we like older women.jpg (86KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
we like older women.jpg
86KB, 550x550px
>>38827004
>mfw being raised by a single mom gave me a femdom/ss fetish and i'm completely okay with it
>>
File: 1499462596078.png (945KB, 700x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1499462596078.png
945KB, 700x2000px
>mom drank and smoked while I was in the womb
>did a shitty job raising me and says shit like this >>38834985
>blames me for being a shut in loser with no friends or a job
>>
>>38834901
>>38834985
My mother always brags about how I had more freedom than other kids
I NEED DIRECTION, NOT FREEDOM
>>
File: 07.jpg (440KB, 797x1200px) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
440KB, 797x1200px
>>38834988
that's the only plus about it
also mommy fetish, wouldn't fuck my own mom though
>>
File: 1501403676034.png (384KB, 583x1220px) Image search: [Google]
1501403676034.png
384KB, 583x1220px
>>38834985
>>38834901
>>38835057
>I did everything I could for you
>you've never had any real problems
>you don't even have anything to be depressed about
Miserable cunt ruined my life and can't even realize it FUCK
>>
>>38834988
That woman is in so many great doujins, just seeing her gives me a Pavlov's boner.
>>
>>38827004
i was. my mother was pretty decent considering her own upbringing. her only vice was smoking but that was really normal in the 80s and 90s. she didn't date around. we never had alcohol in the house.
my older brother was the one person that truly messed me up emotionally and destroyed my self esteem beyond repair. it's pretty sad looking back realizing i was having episodes of depersonalization and suicidal ideation at like 8 years old.
>>
>>38829835
thanks anon. Apreciate it.

my dad was never there for me, he was "busy" with work and doing apparently buisness deals. my mother had enough of him and split somewhere round 2011, but we knew it was over 2 years ago. I moved with my mother and sister away 2013 and live there right now (18). My mother was always abusive and manipulative, trying to fiddle her own interests in front of others. I never dared to invite people over, I was scared of her embarassing me in front of other people. I invited people about 12 times over - in a span of 5 years. Whenever the guest left and the door closed a huge shitstorm would happen. I could never satisfy her, always screaming and giving me shit for not doing any chores or even the littlest thing. She even threw me sometimes out for not bringing new bottles to drink, which were in the basement, even taking it to the point that I slept a night at a friends house or in the fucking garden shed. My dad never paid any child support and owes me to this day around 25 thousand Euros. But he drives a loaded Mercedes Benz. Turns out in the time he worked, when I was a child, he would create companies in various countries, earning money black and evade taxes, some of em which pulled my mother into it too. She always gave shit to me about spending my own money, saying that I have too much of it and I should rethink my life. I quickly became addicted to the computer, even at 13 years old hanging around it all day. The internet destroyed my free time heavily, I would come home from school, throw my things to the side and going to the computer and not leaving it until midnight to sleep - and go to school the next day. I never learnt how to do "man" things like shaving, cutting myself several times, I have zero fabricating skills, have no real friends, no real person to talk to. It is eating me one step at a time and I really want to end it once and for all
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.