[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: wojakangry.jpg (71KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
wojakangry.jpg
71KB, 707x500px
>hey why don't you come over to my place
>we can cook dinner and chill, watch a movie or something
>....
>I don't want to, anon.

I have already half prepared the dinner, downloaded some movies and bought nice expensive wine that I don't even fucking drink.

Why do I even bother?

Why should I respect women when they treat me like subhuman shit and all they want to do is go jump on Chad dick?
>>
>>38826291
You came off as desperate you pussy. Meet her at a bar like a normal human being you pathetic beta.
>>
>>38826291

retribution will follow anon... retribution will follow.
>>
>>38826347

>come off as desperate

What the fuck does that even mean. It's a woman I know for three days, for work related reasons. We barely know each other.
>>
>>38826434
>know for three days
>coworker
>not even a friend

Gee i wonder why anon.
>>
>>38826434
>Woman you know for three days
>"H-Hey, you wanna come spend the night w-with me pls?"
>>
>>38826434
Yeah. You waited 3 days to invite someone to.your house?

Does a girl have to respond to every request she gets? And do you even think she doesn't understand your fucking intentions? You bought fucking wine before she even confirmed. You're probably coming off as desperate in a conversation
>>
>>38826917
>>38826942

If it was Chad none of that shit would matter. Stop shitting on OP for no reason. You both know it's true.
>>
File: 1478649512437.jpg (15KB, 556x561px) Image search: [Google]
1478649512437.jpg
15KB, 556x561px
>>38826434
>I'm not desperate!
>Invites a co-worker he knew for only three days to dinner and wine
>>
>>38826967

>the horrible horrible intentions of spending a night eating dinner and watching a movie with a woman

OMG, how dare he!

>You're probably coming off as desperate in a conversation

Everyone who doesn't have all the women in the room lusting after him, comes off as desperate. That's the nature of the game.
>>
>>38827003
>Implying there are Chads in this board
>>
>>38826434
>It's a woman I know for three days
>We barely know each other.
So knowing this, you thought it would be a smart thing to invite someone to dinner at your place?
>>
>>38826434
Oh you beautiful retard.
>>
>>38827003
Really ? THATS your argument ? Even if OP was rich chad i would still call him on his bullshit. Hell a real chad would never do this. He would hit a girl at the bar or club instead.
>>
File: batman.jpg (58KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
batman.jpg
58KB, 566x800px
>>38826434
holy fuck, just ask if she wants to get married already
>>
she doesn't trust you OP...you've known each other for three days for fuck's sake and you're inviting her to your territory..
use your brain
>>
>>38826347
>bars
>not desperate
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.