[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stuffed Animals

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

Do robots own stuffed animals? Are they any help to their mental and emotional well-being? Certainly you couldn't say no to such a cute object.
>>
File: 19986105.jpg (108KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
19986105.jpg
108KB, 1080x1080px
>>38825817
i own some purely because they are cute

no idea if they are any help though since i dont really have any intention of using them to fill any emotional/mental holes
>>
if I were rich, I'd buy some nice ones and use them instead of decorative pillows

you can find almost any animal you want if you go to the right place, probably shit like jellyfish and anteaters
>>
>>38825817
I have this baby rhino.

I got him for an online gf but she never gave me her address so I could send him to her ;_;
>>
File: rhino.jpg (755KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
rhino.jpg
755KB, 1632x1224px
>>38826226
Whoops, forgot image originally
>>
>>38826226
>refers to stuffed rhino as him
>expects us to believe he keeps it in the box
>>
stuffed animals are useful comfort objects for a child who experiences tiny pains
when i became a adolescent at the age of 10 and began experiencing adolescent agonies i set aside stuffed animals and acquired punching bags
when i became a man at the age of 20 and began experiencing adult tortures i set aside punching bags, noticed all other humans are essentially stuffed animal punching bags, and acquired a vocabulary that allowed me to destroy them mentally
>>
>>38826308
What? I never said that. I hug him at least once a day.
>>
File: walrus.jpg (83KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
walrus.jpg
83KB, 300x300px
>>38826328
Are you okay anon? This little guy doesn't like seeing you upset.
>>
I have a teddy bear I got when I was like seven years old. His name is Hendrix and my mom got him for me one day when I was sick and staying home from school. He's always been with me, hanging out above my bed or on my bookshelf or wherever. He was also the first thing I packed and put away when I moved into my own apartment.

I don't cuddle him or anything but I definitely can see why stuffed animals would be a big or important part of helping robots with emotional issues. I like to talk to him when I'm alone or stressed, and sometimes when I get drunk I pretend he's drinking with me. He's a cool guy.
>>
File: IMG_1490.jpg (26KB, 300x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1490.jpg
26KB, 300x380px
who /stuffyfucker/ here
>>
>>38826328
ive never met anyone as autistic as you
>>
>>38826886
you should be grateful you've never actually met me
>>
I had a bunch growing up, and I still have a few on display. I have a Jason Voorhees mini-plush on my desk, and a Captain America doll as well.
The Cap doll means a lot to me, though it's personal.
>>
>>38826278
That rhino is so cute!!
I want it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.