[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are so many robots on this board so happy about being unemployed?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 36

File: AzOiB_FCcAAgdYe.jpg (48KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
AzOiB_FCcAAgdYe.jpg
48KB, 600x450px
Why are so many robots on this board so happy about being unemployed? GET A JOB YOU FUCKING cucks. God damn. You take pride in leeching off of the system off of hard working people, you call us wagecucks, who do you think you are? You're worthless. You're scum. You're trash. I'm better than you.

I mean seriously, your entire existences are wastes. You sleep all day, get up, indulge yourselves, and then further proceed to DRAIN TAXPAYER MONEY and even the money of your family.

Get a fucking job, now. It's not fair that others have to work so hard while you all get away with being decadent leeches. GET A JOB NOW.
>>
File: handshakedadbigsmoke.png (748KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedadbigsmoke.png
748KB, 612x408px
ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS SPEAK WITH THE MANAGER AND SHAKE HIS DAMN HAND, CHAMP!
>>
>>38820706
i don't wanna work at fucking McDonalds as a best case scenario.
Not my fault to job market is fucked nowdays.
>>
File: 1500881724938.png (10KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1500881724938.png
10KB, 645x773px
>>38820706
Yea totally! If I Get a job then not only will my life still be pointless but I'll be able to make someone else a lot more richer, successful and happy! I'll finally be able to affors that $2k a month apartment I never wanted but have no choice to live in and let that eat away at 75% of my income! Oh wait, let's not forget taxes. Gotta give thw gubberment a large cut of my paycheck so they can buy a new shiny gold nuke bullet that they will never use! and now I'm left with a few dollars left to spend on some shitty fast food

Fuck off dumb slave
>>
File: smug.png (306KB, 604x493px) Image search: [Google]
smug.png
306KB, 604x493px
>>38820706
>working fast food
>serving normalfags who bitch about the most miniscule things

yeah no, fuck you and fuck society

t. former jack in the box employee
>>
The President says it's SMART to work the system. And at any rate what makes anyone think having a few more minimum-wagecucks in the employment pool is a net positive?
>>
>>38820706
continue crying wagecuck
>>
>>38820706
Yours is not to question why, ragie-wagie.
>>
No. I'll live as long as I can doing nothing, and kill myself when I can't.
>>
>>38820706
>Why are so many robots on this board so happy about being unemployed? GET A JOB YOU FUCKING cucks

Because apparently in my area "Full time" does not exist any more. Its all fluid schedule part time positions where I don't make shit. Half of them also require that I don't get a second job so they can just slot me anywhere in their schedule every fucking week. I get more money in financial aid than I would from working. Why would I willingly chose to have less income a month? I'll gladly work. In fact not working is really boring. But if you want me to work you gotta give me a job that makes me more money than I get in financial aid.

Right now I get
>750 housing allowance
>198 in food stamps
>7.95 a month phone plan and a free phone as long as I get food stamps
>Free public transit access

So all together you have to give me a job that nets me 1000+ a month minimum. Which shouldn't be to hard but ever fucking place hires 20 chucklefucks and gives each of them like 15 hours a week. Which absolutely voids all my finical aid and makes me lose it. I got a job at FedEx and worked about 3 hours per day Monday through Friday and I lost my phone plan, my food stamps, and my free public transit access. Only reason I didn't lose my housing allowance is because that only updates bi yearly or when I move. I had to go 2 weeks eating nothing but ramen and throwing huge ass 100+ boxes around. I left that fucking place. Luckily it was really easy to have them fire me instead of quitting so I got everything back.
>>
>>38820706

>being chewed out by some asshole for not flipping burgers correctly
>being abused by normie customers all day

wow so dignified, I'm sure you'll NEVER be automated.
>>
>>38820962
Get a different field
>>
>>38821001
That's what I am doing but I don't graduate with my bachelors until December. I've been dealing with this bullshit since I got out of high school. Want to know whats funny? Food stamps considers college a luxury so even if you are taking out loans to go they will flat not give you food stamps because "If you can pay for college you can pay for food" even when what you get barely pays tuition. I have to fucking lie every 3 months to them to keep my food stamps.
>>
>>38820706
I wish I was unemployed. =/ What I wouldn't give to be a NEET.
>>
>>38821056
College is a luxury. You don't need a fancy degree to make enough to survive
>>
>I-i am better than you
Says he as goes out every morning to waste time on being used as a replaceable cuck.

>You sleep all day, get up, indulge yourselves, and then further proceed to DRAIN TAXPAYER MONEY and even the money of your family.
Yes, and we do enjoy your impotent anger about it too.
>>
File: JOpZeZx.jpg (54KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
JOpZeZx.jpg
54KB, 400x266px
>>38820706
>Why are so many robots on this board so happy about being unemployed? GET A JOB YOU FUCKING cucks. God damn
>>
File: 1471112796218.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1471112796218.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>this thread
If dubs I finally buy a gun today.
>>
>>38821073
Tell that to me when I was starving after high school. I have zero family and no inheritance and the Army gave me a medical discharge. In my city 600 a month is the cheapest rent you can get and still be relatively close to the bus lines. A month long bus pass is 50usd. You need a phone to apply for work and for them to call you in. Lets say I eat super cheaply and only spend 100usd a month on food. That's just shy of 800usd a month to be able to support myself with no help. I got a job at McDonald's and pulled in about 150 to 200 a week and they actually fired me for asking for more hours. My next job at family dollar I pulled in about 100 a week. They fired me when I got a second job. I told them I couldn't work weekends anymore because of my second job and he flat said "We only hired you for your perfect availability. If you no longer have perfect availability we will have to let you go." My second job at a call center netted me 150 a week but was only weekends. I flat couldn't survive no mater what. So I just quit that last job and became a full time student. Because I literally had no choice. I was a month behind on rent and my landlord gave me until Friday to pay it all off or she was evicting me.

You cant survive on your own with the current job market. You SHOULD be able to but no place gives you the fucking hours to do it. If fucking family dollar would have let me keep my job that and the phone place would of let me stabilize myself and start working up but nope.
>>
File: freezia.png (119KB, 307x239px) Image search: [Google]
freezia.png
119KB, 307x239px
you bastard, i've applied to evrey fast food establishment in my city, every fucking store,and so on. I got 1 interview after following up on dozens of applications. this was at panda express but i didn't get the job because i wasn't panda material.

At in and out the Stacy HR lady just roasted my ass and giggled at me during the interview, i didn't get the job flipping burgers. Meanwhile they hire people that don't even speak English.

over 300k people in my city and there's so much poverty,the vast majority of them are on ebt or other gibs.you have to really stand out to get a job here. most of the people here on gibs don't like it and all the store jobs are taken by Asians who only recommend people they know to hire until the entire staff at fucking winco is yellow and has the same last name. fucking shit lads, i can't take this!

Not only that, I have not a single friend and am not good looking enough for a gf and all i have is myself. If i had a social group,i'll be motivated to do shit and have references. Being alone kills your soul coupled with gibs
>>
>>38820732
Kek I thought that was Walter White at first
>>
File: 82u3.jpg (38KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
82u3.jpg
38KB, 600x600px
>>38820706
yes, good goyim... recruit more robots so i can make more shekels.
>>
File: angry pepe.png (246KB, 338x344px) Image search: [Google]
angry pepe.png
246KB, 338x344px
The job market is completely fucked. i never seen so many 30+ people working fast food and so many people on gibbs. revolution when?
>>
oh no he called us cucks
>>
File: 8I7e39i.jpg (140KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
8I7e39i.jpg
140KB, 800x533px
Folks, you do not want a job. It destroys you.
>>
>>38821356
My wagecucking is slowly turning me into an alcoholic...
>>
>>38820962
You should try to find a job that is willing to pay you under the table in cash. Try a local restaurant or small business. Then you don't have to declare the income and you won't be starving.
>>
>>38820706
Just because you fell for the meme doesn't mean everyone else has to, you fucking cuckold.
>>
>>38821387
They beat you down and give you no time off so that the only joys you can have our fucking Oreos, and Budweiser, and reality TV because you're so fucking exhausted and depressed because you thought life would be better than this.
>>
>>38821474
I live in Florida all that kind of work is taken up by the immigrants. I actually tired that. I applied to all the lawn mowing and tree cutting services and what not. I use "applied" very loosely as most of them was just a phone call to some random dude where they asked me if I had any experience with the equipment and if I could stand up for 8 hours a day.
>>
The system screwed me and so many others. I owe it nothing.
>>
>>38820706
I don't leech of the system, as I'm not collecting any neetbux, plus I'm not particulary happy about being unemployed, it gets boring if you just live day by day
>>
>>38821606
>it gets boring if you just live day by day
This is true, but menial labor sucks the life out of you like nothing else.
>>
>>38820706

Being unemployed NEET for over a year now I have to say it really is a bleak and futureless lifestyle. The structurelessness of it and the disconnect from society and the world is horrifying, especially if you live alone. Also no one is ever going to respect you if you don't work and have no visible disability
>>
File: 1483492827845.png (120KB, 356x333px) Image search: [Google]
1483492827845.png
120KB, 356x333px
>>38821688
>The structurelessness of it and the disconnect from society and the world is horrifying, especially if you live alone

Posts like this always remind me that I should get checked for schizoid/autistic tendencies because I can't relate at all. Even as a kid I always longed for peace and quiet, and as the world becomes faster and noisier it takes more effort to find a nice little corner where you can be by yourself. Every year it feels like the world is moving in on me, sort of like a bunch of animals losing their forest or something.
>>
>>38821688
That's sounds a lot like my employment
>>
File: 1501134807244.png (715KB, 900x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501134807244.png
715KB, 900x960px
>>38820706
Sorry too busy finding the answers to the multiverse. Have fun flipping burgers you low IQ wage slave.
>>
>>38821688
>The structurelessness of it and the disconnect from society and the world is horrifying

I'll never understand why some people are so afraid of this. Structures are whatever I decide for myself, and that disconnection I welcome with 90% of the world.
The 10% where it does bother me are viable XX sex partners, but if that is the price, I am willing to pay it when I can stay away from society for it.
>>
It really depends on the job itself.
Used to be a burger flipper and salad tosser, didn't like the ginormous amount of pressure for minimum wage.
Gave the HR manager my leaving letter and after couple days he told me the owner swore that I'm not leaving them.

Said that I'm really valuable for them and they want me to stay where ever I want in the restaurant, so I work now as an HR, health inspection and management hypred and I love it.

Not as stressful as the kitchen and has quite comfy office with friendly dudes.

Though now the kitchen staff hate my guts from how many reports i make and due to the fact i caused the whole crew to get a warning letter from the executive chef, but lol idc.
>>
Sup robots
I'm shitposting at work right now. Standby rescue team at an oil refinery for 12 hours. The boredom is kind of maddening, but unless some real dangerous shit happens, I'm basically getting paid a generous wage and benefits to shitpost on r9k.
>>
>>38821127
reroll faggot
>>
File: 1495659027289.png (208KB, 702x838px) Image search: [Google]
1495659027289.png
208KB, 702x838px
>Why haven't you found a job yet Anon? Getting a job is not hard! You're getting rejected because you only have 6 months at a fast food job, and has nothing to do with being a white 19-year old full-time student in a major metropolitan area
>If you're going to school, you also need a job!
>Clearly, you dont want a job and thats why you havent found one
>>
>>38820706
You're only a leech if you view yourself as one. Outside forces are all spooks, trying to spook you into believing in them.

If you want to live at home with your mom, that's all your obligated to do. Fuck off spookslave
>>
File: 133467467.jpg (155KB, 1278x851px) Image search: [Google]
133467467.jpg
155KB, 1278x851px
>>38820706
>went to college
>searching for a job already for the past 4 years
>literally nothing
>sometimes get a call, sometimes get invited but it always ends up in nothing
>tfw im part of a minoritygroup that has the highest crime rate in the country, partly to blame why nobody hires me
lost literally all hope for a job, a home, pension. all that stuff normies take for granted
>>
>>38822599
What field are you in or job type do you want? I can make a shitty resume a little not so shitty.
>>
>>38822599
Africa is your home. Go be happy
>>
>>38820706
I don't drain anyone's money. I work for a while then NEET for a while. If I left my parent's house they wouldn't have to pay less, it's not like they would rent out my room.
>>
>>38822599
Same situation except it's only been a little more than a year.

>you fell for the "CS has tons of jobs for new grads!" meme
>>
>>38820706
Keep funding my NEET lifestyle I appreciate it

>>38820812
>serving normalfags who bitch about the most miniscule things
The people who bitch in restaurants are 90% of the time rotten people who feel the need to lash out at those who can't fight back, and even if they did they would lose their job and the shithead wouldn't get shit
>>
>>38820706
>NEET for 7 years
>think to myself maybe it's time to do something about it, money's getting a little thin
>suddenly get another 250k of inheritance
yeah maybe I'll look some more into that job thing, but not today lol
>>
>>38820706
Because not everyone wants to make shit pay working fast food for retarded, unappreciative customers. I get that people should try to find a job, but why work an job making you unhappy when you can get free government dollars.
>>
>>38821118
>apply for a shit job
>they call the next day
>go to interview the day after
>get hired, start working 15 minutes later
Took me literally 2 days from application to actually starting to work.
Just gotta git gud
>>
File: 1493742301677.png (22KB, 460x386px) Image search: [Google]
1493742301677.png
22KB, 460x386px
>>38820706
>such a butthurt sheeple that I think it is already false flagging

AYYYLMAO

I am a 30 year old NEET living from your tax money, feels gud.
>>
File: 1498708715190.jpg (19KB, 253x229px) Image search: [Google]
1498708715190.jpg
19KB, 253x229px
>>38820706
>another wagie losing his shit
Sperg all you want but remember wagie, your taxes are paying my neetbux and no matter how much you try to apply social pressure or shame for it, i don't care about society, I'll continue to live as a neet and there is nothing you can do about it.
>>
File: 1416761589196.jpg (41KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1416761589196.jpg
41KB, 409x409px
>>38820706
Whatever you say wagie, whatever you say. Don't forget to go back to your oh-so-important work to pay for my neetbux and Mr. Shekelstein's thirtieth yacht. You wouldn't want to make him angry would you ? You might even get a few cents of raise if you keep up the good work for five more years.
Well, got to go wagie. Ta-ta, cheerio.
>>
>>38820706
I'm really unhappy being a NEET, but the only jobs I can get make me even more miserable.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't, I guess.
>>
>>38822213
reroll goddammit REEEroll
>>
File: IMG_2471.jpg (113KB, 445x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2471.jpg
113KB, 445x445px
>be me
>neet
>try to get job to help with the chronic boredom
>apply to places
>butnobodycame.jpeg
>get told i should feel bad about being "proud" to be a leech
>mfw
>>
After wageslaving for 3 years I have only $1000 in savings and I'm about to lose it fixing my car once again.
Anything is better than this life, at least a NEET gets not have his spirit broken.
>>
File: 1495530669027.jpg (96KB, 450x675px) Image search: [Google]
1495530669027.jpg
96KB, 450x675px
>>38820706
>It's not fair

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT
>>
>>38823770
Enjoy your life, I'd be banging hookers with all that money.
>>
>>38822633
college degrees cost money
>>
File: it's good to be king.jpg (41KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
it's good to be king.jpg
41KB, 700x393px
This has to be a false flag to make NEETs laugh.

It worked, cheers lad.
>>
>My lack of a face when I make 2800 doing nothing

The military was hell. The VA blows. But godamn do I like the money for having mental problems. I even work as a personal fitness trainer.

The entire system is fucked in the US. So my goal is to go over to the Philippines and fuck SEA pussy 'till I die.
>>
>>38822449
Go hobo and start stealing shit
That's my plan
>>
File: 1482170518000.jpg (31KB, 367x358px) Image search: [Google]
1482170518000.jpg
31KB, 367x358px
>mfw NEETcucks will get kicked out by their parents one day
>mfw they'll get no more tendies from mommy
>>
Are you only a wagecuck if you work in a shit paying job? Can understand why you'd go neet if you are paid less than the benefits

Also, why do neets encourage neetdom? Doesn't make sense. They need wagies to pay them taxes
>>
>>38820706

I like how the system is rigged where managers hire so they can have harem-like conditions at their workplace.

That dude in white is probably banging 2-3 (at least) during working hours.
>>
>>38824746
i already got kicked out 2 years ago
>tfw have to cook your own tendies now
>>
Being a NEET is a lot less degrading than working fast food/retail
t. Retailfag
>>
>>38820706
You're worthless too though, you just waste your time working for cash, while I get free cash from suckers like you.
>>
>>38824847

There are few things more degrading than working in retail.

I'd rather be a garbageman or a sewer worker than retail. Or you could be the poor bastards in the navy who sign up for submarines. That is more degrading than retail.
>>
>>38824825
Well, at least you're alive. Can't say that about all neets that had to leave the nest.
>>
>>38824875
>tfw some obese white lady with tattoos and two half nig kids looks down at you like you're garbage for working retail
>meanwhile, she's paying with foodstamps
>>
>>38820706
>Why are so many robots on this board happy about being unemployed

Because I don't want to suck some normies cock at mcdonalds all day for min wage when I literally make more money from being on disability bux?
>>
File: NEET.png (125KB, 418x418px) Image search: [Google]
NEET.png
125KB, 418x418px
I tried working once and I don't get how normalfags can endure it. I was so depressed in that time there was no moment I didn't had suicidal thoughts and it wasn't even a bad job.
>>
>>38824943

See. I could just say fuck this and walk outside the store.

You can't walk outside of a submarine 500 feet down the ocean. At least the japs get to load up on cans of Kirin.
>>
>>38820706
>working
>at a fast food place
>is a normie
>still posts on /r9k/
>still can't get laid
HAHAHHAHA
Where has society led you, lad? Stop buying into the illusion.
>>
File: 1501244853941.jpg (29KB, 597x597px) Image search: [Google]
1501244853941.jpg
29KB, 597x597px
>>38820706
>you cucks
Im getting 1.5k a month from parents and I dont have to work
How is someone with no job a cuck? ExpLAIN
>>
>>38825010
Yeah, I'm with you anon, I think you must be a normalfag to hold down a job. I'm too depressed to be able to get up and go to such a place frequently.

Would indefinitely push me over the edge
>>
>wanting to be a depressed wage cuck.
No thanks op.
>>
>>38820706
ooh, we got a ragie wagie here

move along worker bee, you need to work well to pay for my neetbucks
>>
>>38820706
Fuccing fool, the reason you work is to make wealthy people even richer, nice job capitalist drone
>>
>>38820706
>implying I'm happy about being employed
The money isn't enough that I can spend it without worry so getting a job hasn't been an improvement really.
>>
>>38821688
>MUH STRUCTURE
>MUH SOCIETY
>WAAA LIVING ALONE IS HARD :'(
fuck off normalfag
>>
Don't work fast food if you have even slightly poor social skills. If you cant fully integrate with the team (Will be made up of asshole teens and likely cliquey shift runners and staff who've been there forever). I was out the door in six months and I don't think I was even bad at the job itself. It's all a fucking contest with targets and shit too. Names on the wall. Hassled if you're seen doing nothing for even a second. And Not to mention how fucking brain numbingly dull the job is. The endless cleaning is. The shitty customers.

To think how happy i was to get a job. Even lucky. Ironic. Those jobs aren't as easy to get as you would think.
>>
>>38822213
how in the fuck was that an original comment??
>>
I liked the structure of a job. Getting out the house, no money. I didn't have time to really be depressed anymore but I'll be damned if my anxiety didn't shoot threw the roof.

Fast food is for normies. I only got in on a fluke (mass hiring)
>>
I'm trying to find the courage to get simple job as a cashier at a mall. All this fucking worrying about screwing up at the most minimalist task makes me feel like shit. Any pointers?
>>
>>38820783
So you prefer to live like shit instead of "slightly better than shit" like the rest of us?

Honest question desu.
>>
>>38825301
Sooooo, by having a job, wouldn't you say you too are getting richer as well?
>>
>>38825866
Also I definitely had more respect for myself. Or less self loathing. I can't stand the parasite life but I seem incapable of anything else
>>
File: imgsrc.ru_44515476rrH.jpg (33KB, 600x435px) Image search: [Google]
imgsrc.ru_44515476rrH.jpg
33KB, 600x435px
>tfw you want to work and no one will hire you
>>
>>38825036

hahahhhhaaaaa what illusion what are u talking about dude are u serious rn
>>
>>38825836
I was forced out of neethood and tried applying to a bunch of places, no fast food joint replied but I got a local cafe gig through a connection. Now I just do mornings interacting only with a steady stream of cool regulars and loosely dressed qt's. It's not so terrible as some of the wagie stories I've read on this board, I'd recommend something like that over mcdicks

Out of security, overnight stocking, walmart/costco/etc retailing, waiting at real restaurants, all that shit, fast food is the worst. Security seems ideal as long as you're in a white area

i heard there's a granny at the superstore near my work who makes $50/hour
>>
>>38825917
How is spending 10 hours a day doing something you hate so you can spend all you money on rent and tax slightly less shit?
>>
File: Boogie.gif (1MB, 276x260px) Image search: [Google]
Boogie.gif
1MB, 276x260px
>>38820706
What do you think you're accomplishing with this post? Do you think you're going to change anyone's mind?
>>
>>38826157
>How is spending 10 hours a day doing something you hate so you can spend all you money on rent and tax slightly less shit?
Why does every NEET assume most jobs are fast food tier shit level? I work 8 hour shifts at a restaurant, work with hot wimmenz, barely break a sweat and walk out with around 100-150 in cash plus my wage per shift.
>>
>>38820706
I have autism and that makes getting and keeping a job very hard.
>>
File: Propaganda NEET.jpg (1MB, 1417x918px) Image search: [Google]
Propaganda NEET.jpg
1MB, 1417x918px
>WORK NOW YOU LAZY NEET NOW NOW I NEED MY NEW YACHT

Make me
>>
>>38821056
whats your major/where do you go?
>>
>>38826157
One heck of an assumption friendo. I work 8 hours a day and spend about 30% on taxes, another 20% on the loan for the home I bought, and the rest on enjoying myself.

That's because I got an education then went to work on bettering my own life instead of suckling on the government's tits.
>>
>>38826240
They have to convince themselves that being borderline homeless is better than being comfortable and happy, somehow.
>>
>>38826596
>borderline homelessness

lol delusional wagies. My retard bux is more than enough to pay all my bills and have money to spend on non necessitates if I choose to do so, I don't have to scrape by and I can afford to buy luxuries when I want them.
>>
>tfw considering leaving my job so I can maybe date a not-quite-roastie who I barely talk to outside work
>>
File: 1474856099131.gif (694KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1474856099131.gif
694KB, 200x150px
>>38820706
>be Europoor
>live in a parents house
>separate flat
>pay only for my floor's electricity
>grow my veggies in my garden
>get my eggs from my chickens
>plenty of food almost whole year
>supplement it with baked beans and bread which costs close to nothing
>play vidya, watch anime, ride bicycle and do outdoors
>every now and then go get summer job fruit picking in Eurorich countries for two-three months
>money earned that way last for two years
>and some is left for PC upgrade

The key is to have low expectation, low spendings and reuse everything
>>
>>38826662
>calling people who actually have money "delusional"

Oh boy. When I was 18 I too thought I had money enough to buy luxuries.

You have no idea what actually having money means. No idea what it's like to actually be comfortable.
>>
>>38826704
Nice projecting retard.

I live alone and my disability pension is more than enough to allow me to do so. No idea what its like to be comfortable? All my bills are paid, I have a car, I have an apartment that I rent permanently, I have a bed, I have internet access. I'm pretty comfortable you fucking normalfag.
>>
Robots aren't happy being unemployed OP. They are miserable.
>>
>>38826662
I mean, you pribably really think you're comfortable and happy. But as soon as you get an actual job I would bet a testicle that you'll wonder "how did I live like that?"

You just have very low expectations. That's alright, don't get me wrong, I too keep my expectations low, but don't be deluded. Your life will be better if you find a job you enjoy (and not just because of your life improving from having real money).
>>
>>38826751
> being a shameless welfare queen gaming the system
> assuming everyone else is in a country/state that is as stupidly generous as yours
> assuming everyone can easily fake a disability like you
> getting upset that another anon assumed things about you even though you just did the same exact thing calling everyone delusional

you seem like a normalfag as well
>>
>>38826751
>calls me retard
>is on disability pension that someone like me is paying for

Listen, friend. I'm sorry you have a disability, and I'm sure your government pays you more money than just random unemployment, so maybe that's why you're more comfortable. But I can assure you you're definitely not as comfortable as anyone who has a job.
>>
File: BB-S5B-Walt-590.jpg (35KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
BB-S5B-Walt-590.jpg
35KB, 540x720px
>>38821222
Champ, we must handshake!
>>
File: 1458954755240s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1458954755240s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>38826806
>job you enjoy
Are you so mindless that you can't envision that there no such a thing as job that you may enjoy, the concept of slavery for real money to buy luxury and things you couldn't care less in exchange for your time is a transaction that will never be worth no matter how much money they offer you if you don't need it, Working to gain money for the sake of having more money it's an absolute waste of time.
>>
>>38826870
>>job you enjoy
>buy luxury and things you couldn't care less

Wew lad.

1. Who told you I buy shit I don't care about?
2. Even if that were true, at least I actually CAN buy shit I don't care about

Tell me how this is worse, please.
>>
>>38826843
>But I can assure you you're definitely not as comfortable as anyone who has a job.
Better than having to get up at the crack of dawn and commute to work.

My life, my pace.
>>
>>38826824
>assuming everyone can easily fake a disability like you
>Assuming that everyone has to fake disability.

Some of us were born to be served.
>>
Because I have a 2 year gap in my resume and no one will hire me.
>>
>>38826806
>life will be better if you get a job you enjoy
>this absolute warped wageslave mindset

kek

>>38826824
>gaming the system
>fake a disability

What the fuck are you talking about retard? I never anywhere said or implied I was " gaming the system" or faking a disability.

>>38826843
>i assure you that you're definitely not as comfortable as anyone who has a job

Mate, I have savings, I have a car, I have possessions all without having to work. I'm sure I'm a hell of a lot more comfortable than all the min wage slaves that shitpost on here or the spotty kid that flipped my burger for lunch.

>>38826870
normalfags wageslaves just don't get it anon
>>
File: 5541.jpg (61KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
5541.jpg
61KB, 1000x800px
>>38820706
I was builled and now have a bad mental illness, yeh I don't think so, you break it, you pay for it
>>
>>38826870
>>38826937

Oh, and, I actually do enjoy my work. This might be a foreign concept to someone who never did a minute of decent work in their life, but I wake up in the morning looking forward to get to the office 90% of the time, and I leave feeling accomplished.

Again, this might look like I'm speaking in tongues, but that emptiness you feel inside is because you're wasting your life.
>>
I'm starting a warehouse job tomorrow

at least it's not customer service
>>
>>38826964
You can always work freelance. Why do you fucks assume all jobs are 12 hour a day shit tier jobs? Kek.
>>
>>38827046
I do the occasional thing on the side but that is mainly because I like doing it, I sometimes work for free and undercut the local businesses.
>>
>>38827007
>assuming all jobs are shit tier jobs

Come on, dude. No-one can be this deluded.
>>
>>38827077
I didn't assume that you absolute fucking troglodyte. You claimed i'm less comfortable than "ANYONE" who has a job.

I disproved this. Clearly we all know what your job is, I'll have a big mac you vapid cunt.
>>
>>38827045
I would rather work customer service than to fuck up my body for peanuts.
>>
>>38827007
What the fuck are YOU talking about, mental midget? I "never anywhere said or implied" (nice grammar there) that you said you were "gaming the system". But it's still the truth even if you don't want to admit it. Being a fat piece of shit autist isn't a real disability. You don't deserve to live off the backs of real robots who have to no choice but to work. You're just an asshole
>>
>>38827191
The DSM and world health professionals would disagree.

Face it norman, autism is slowly becoming a blessing when it comes to disability. Serves you right for bullying us throughout the ages.
>>
>>38826937
>>38827024
>at least I actually CAN buy shit I don't care about
That's irrelevant
>but that emptiness you feel inside is because you're wasting your life.
How it's an assumption relevant to the argument
> I actually do enjoy my work
So you enjoy exchanging your time for money. How dull uninteresting and pathetic you may be that you have nothing else you could do with your time.
>>
>>38827191
Fucking normies actually think they're robots when they have a job. Shaking my head family
>>
File: why are normies so dumb.png (5KB, 522x65px) Image search: [Google]
why are normies so dumb.png
5KB, 522x65px
>>38827191
The post was grammatically correct.

>i never said you were gaming the system

Why are normies so fucking stupid? Do you backpedal in real life when your shitty excuse for an argument doesn't hold up?
>>
File: disgust.jpg (27KB, 600x418px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
27KB, 600x418px
>get forced into a job after being lazy my entire life
>almost immediately start despising NEET's on here and looking down on them

it's weird, I don't mean to hate them but I do
>>
I feel like not many NEETs really like being unemployed. From some that I've talked to, they mostly seem horribly depressed and lonely. The goal isn't to be unemployed, but it's a tool. The real problem NEETs seem to face is one of two.

1.The Helpless NEET
This person has convinced themselves, or been convinced, that they are useless. They don't work because they feel they'd be a bigger drain than anything else. Even just having to go out and talk every day is an insurmountable task. A job is out of the question for them until they acclimate a bit more

2.The Angry NEET
This person has been ostracized from the social circle for so long that they've come to despise it. They're outsiders and they hate everyone else. As such they don't want to participate in a system that helps normies in any way.
>>
rough day at work, wagie? maybe you'll convince yourself of all that bullshit ;-)
>>
I tried, but literally no one wants to hire me since I've been unemployed or NEET for over 5 years and fired form my last job.
>>
no point getting a job when the only ones people who frequent this board are qualified for are bottom of the barrel miserable shit which will be automated soon. UBI will arrive and we can all be NEETs
>>
>>38827326
Retards like him feel the need to correct someone's grammar in order to feel smart.
>>
File: 1501777422675.png (30KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1501777422675.png
30KB, 550x535px
>make finding a job your job
You'll find one anon !!
Fuck my everlasting life lol
>>
How do you guys fail so hard at getting jobs at fucking fast food jobs? Three months ago I applied for a warehouse job and got hired two days later. Now I work at least 45 hours a week, and I'm guaranteed 49 but often work 50 or 55.
>>
>>38821118
>a man WITH a job calls us cucks

my sides are in orbit guys HAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>38820706
>You take pride in leeching off of the system off of hard working people
are you a commie or something

i am a gentleman of leisure
>>
File: 1497944379817.jpg (22KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497944379817.jpg
22KB, 640x640px
Graduating cs next year, how fucked am I?
>>
>>38827542

I'm trying to get a job but I'm also growing my hair out but I don't quite know how to do it yet so it looks like absolute shit and I don't look presentable so no one will hire me.
>>
>>38827569
If you haven't done any internships or have a portfolio you're probably fucked desu
>>
>>38827570
Well, non customer service jobs don't care as much. Where I work there are lots of guys with long hair. You could probably get hired for some night shift job at a gas station too.
>>
>>38827599
You will be fucked. One of my friends is had a BSc in Computer Science and he still wagecucks at a minimum wage job because he never did any internships or built a portfolio.
>>
>>38826702
I'm American and I still do this basically.

I spent my teens trying to become part of a system and couldn't figure out why I was unhappy and hated everyone. The system is fucked, some people are wired to be able to deal with it, others aren't. I'm one of the people who just isn't cut out for a cut throat business world where you shit on your fellow humans just to make some extra money that will land you in more debt/financial worry all to appease a bunch of assholes who don't give a shit about you anyway.

I work a few hours a week, get paid in cash, grow my own vegetables, take care of my animals, and stay out in the sunshine most of the day when I'm not shitposting and talking about stupid anime shit with my friends on discord and I make enough money to manage all that and have some left over to build my electronics and make music as a hobby
>>
>>38827542
I quit my last warehouse job because it was 50 hours a week and my body couldn't handle it. Don't know how you manage it
>>
>>38827621
I also know a nigga like this. I mean, he had a shit GPA (3.0) for the field he was studying in, didn't work a single internship, only Starbucks and the IT help desk at uni, and didn't have a portfolio. He was NEET life for over two years and by the end of it, he was bored and depressed as shit.
As social animals, feeling like you're being left behind by your peers and being generally useless to everyone around you is a form of torture.
>>
>>38827569
send your resume to apple or google. stem degrees in high demand always. 75k coming your way.
>>
>>38821688
im a neet at 27 and have fetal alcohol syndrome does that count?
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.