[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think your mom masturbates, /r9k/? If so, how often and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: is that you mom.jpg (108KB, 1248x960px) Image search: [Google]
is that you mom.jpg
108KB, 1248x960px
Do you think your mom masturbates, /r9k/?
If so, how often and what does she think about?
>>
a lot and she probably thinks about me
>>
>>38820605
That's hot anon tell me more about your relationship with your mom.
>>
>>38820589
No she just has loud sex. I got my PlayStation taken away along time ago for yelling SHUT THE FUCK UP at 2a.m.
>>
>>38820668
With your dad or someone else?
>>
>>38820605
i was memeing, shes in her mid 50s i fucking doubt it
>>
>>38820589
No but I can tell my parents have sex often, kinda weird
>>
>>38820821
how can you tell
are they both naked every morning
>>
i'm not sure. she's had the menopause or whatever.
>>
my parents are asian and ive never seen them hold hands, kiss or have sex. ive never even seen any indication that they've had sex since i was born.

they do love each other though.
>>
>>38820851
Just how they act around each other lately, plus our walls touch and sometimes they go from laughing to dead silence
And my dad always sleeps in a shirt, pants, and socks, but sometimes he'll come out missing a sock, and he never takes them off at night
Maybe I'm over analyzing but I'm pretty sure they are
>>
>>38820894
flip?
-
>>
>>38820904
What, you never actually hear sex sounds? And your bedrooms share a wall?
My mother-in-law lives with us and our rooms share a wall and its frankly put a fat damper on our sex life.
>>
No, she's crazy religious and probably thinks it's a ticket to hell. She unironically called it "ringing the devils doorbell" once.
>>
>>38820589
I've heard her masturbating once and even heard her partially orgasm while peeing. She's a bit of an idiot who ruined my dad's life so just the thought of her having pleasure like that troubles me.
>>
>>38821691
Wait, did you hear her having an orgasm while peeing or were you peeing and heard her having an orgasm?
Not very exact language.
>>
>>38820589
She does use to share a room. I watched and heard she was wearing nice pink pantsu and a loose shirt. Her moans and noises were so nice.
>>
>>38821283
Yes I can only imagine she gets in the way
I've heard noises but I don't know for sure if they're sex noises, sometimes grunts, thumping
>>38821300
Also yea, she's too religious to masturbate
>>
>>38820589
She is 50, I want to belive the answer is "No"
>>
Probably not. My mom sheltered me from sex/dating stuff, and she still kinda does now, and I'm 20 years old.

She still unironically tells me that sex should only be done with my future wife, and it's for having kids only. She also never says the word sex, she'll say "expressing love". I lost my virginity at 19 to my ex-gf, lol. My mom is 40 fwiw
>>
i found my mums vibrator dildo a few years ago, so yeah she probably does
>>
>>38823898
I'm almost glad my mother is a religious nut, finding her sex toys would probably kill me.
>>
That's a really weird thought. I know my parents are still active though. Constantly go out on weekends for the entirety of the night growing up. Good for them I guess, especially since they work a lot.
>>
>>38824131
why I'd find it kinda hot
>>
>>38820589
Know for a fact she does, leaves her vibrator out in the open
>>
>>38820894
Holy shit I'm pretty much the same but I can't even be sure that they love each other.
>>
>>38824372
It's gross as fuck. The other way around would be at least as bad.
>>
>>38820589
My parents are really religious and have sex all the time, so I really doubt it
>>
File: IMG_1126.jpg (17KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1126.jpg
17KB, 250x241px
>8 years old
>Try to sneak into parents room to take back GameCube
>Climbed stairs hearing bizarre animals calls and bumping
>Crack door
>Daddy is balls deep in mommy and pouring hot wax on her back
>They saying weird shit and groaning
>Notice me
>Pandemonium while they try to hide and shoo me away

Shit was bizarre
>>
>>38825321
I love your mom, that sounds funny
>>
I doubt it. She brings home random guys almost every night. I went and bought a mini fridge so I don't have to leave my room when it happens. What pisses me off is I never even question her about it yet she gives me 0 privacy of my own. If my door is locked she doesn't take it as a sign to fuck off, instead of knocking she gets the skellington key then acts shocked that I'm jerking off.
>>
>>38823765
Anybody who says some form of making love instead of sex has a 100% chance of being batshit.
>>
>>38825522
Damn man, life sounds rough
>>
>>38825522
>She is a filthy degenerate slut
>thinks that her son doesn't notice the obvious
>acts shocked about son jerking off, pathetically trying to hold up a cover
Wew anon's mom
>>
>>38820589
Dad
>very conservative; never, ever curses ever; drinks, but has one, maybe 2, never gets tipsy; while he obviously doesn't think much of women in general he is always really courteous to all women and very sweet to my mother
Mom
>Never seen her in anything but a dress or skirt; never a hint of cleavage, dresses always to the ankle, etc.; stay at home mom; home schooled us; very quiet and sweet; always defers to my dad; very shy, even bashful; never , ever cursed; has a glass of champagne with dad on their anniversary, makes her giggly
I mean, they're like a joke from TV
All the kid bedrooms are upstairs, they have a master suite on the ground floor, I've been in there 3, 4 times ever. They have a sitting room, a kitchenette, etc. and it is their 'quiet space'
About 2 years ago my kid sister's frisbee landed on the roof ona Saturday, I grabbed a ladder to get it. It was near mom and dad's room and I heard my parents fucking
>Mom: "Ohh, fuck me! Fuck me with your big, thick cock! Oooooh! Your dick is so big!
>Dad: "Lick your nipples for me"
>I just heard moaning for a few moments, then mom sort of bellowed and screamed all together
>Mom: "Make me a woman, make me yours. Cum inside me and make me yours forever"
>Dad grunted pretty hard and mom gasped a lot
>It was quiet for a moment and then I heard mom say 'thank you for fucking me so hard. I really needed your big, thick cock fucking me"
Dad- "When you shake those huge tits in my face, how could I say no?"
My sister called to me so I scrambled down.
I was really surprised; my mom doesn't say 'darn' but she's asking my dad to 'fuck her with his huge cock'?
Its interesting, though, realizing that my parents fuck hard and often
>>
File: i like that.gif (747KB, 279x219px) Image search: [Google]
i like that.gif
747KB, 279x219px
>>38825652
I wish you could just post pictures without being original
>>
>>38825724
I am not putting family pictures on 4chan!
It also made me realize - my mom does have big tits. Like - really big, hidden under those dresses.
>>
>>38825863
No I was referring to my picture heh
>>
>>38825893
Yeahm I shoulda' known
>>
>>38825566

>5566
>55
>66

Nice double dubs, lad. And I agree with you. My mom isn't the most emotionally collected person in the world.
>>
>>38825652

That's pretty much a given desu. I imagine parents who act all "G-Rated" around their kids all day build up naughtiness and release all that pent up naughtiness in bed.
>>
>>38825522
Must be hard growing up with a single mom in america
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.