[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one get into exercise? I don't want gym.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1431863148805.png (96KB, 214x221px) Image search: [Google]
1431863148805.png
96KB, 214x221px
How does one get into exercise?

I don't want gym.
>>
Convict Conditioning
>>
>>38819831

I don't know how to do a pushup and don't want to waste my time with bad form.
>>
>>38819807
I've been doing 300 push ups a day to help stay in shape. I'm going to start running too even though I hate it.
>>
>>38819807
read the sticky

tucson calle
>>
>>38819848
Read Convict Condition, front to back. You'll see you'll start with wall push-ups. It also talks about form. Also, you have the fucking Internet at your fingertips; Google up some form videos.
>>
File: i_regret_nothing.jpg (16KB, 256x300px) Image search: [Google]
i_regret_nothing.jpg
16KB, 256x300px
just don't stop and progressively doubt the amount you are doing so that you do more :/
>>
>>38820153

This is a good idea! If only I had the motivation..
>>
>>38819848
Do them on your knees or on an incline, then work your way from there.
>>
File: bhuxryjamp8y.png (610KB, 540x537px) Image search: [Google]
bhuxryjamp8y.png
610KB, 540x537px
after awhile, your body gets used to the new activity and craves it. Especially if you aren't eating crap, too.
After working out every day for 2 weeks (cardio every day and weight lifting every other) my body started to crave it, and I would feel really restless and antsy if I didnt get a workout in. After I finished, I would feel amazing.

When you start to see results, you get motivated by the progress you're making. It can snowball.

But in the beginning, you have to be patient and you have to keep doing it, even though you dont see any results yet, and even though you ache.
>>
Buy used equipment on craigslist if you have a spare room to put it all in. Even if its just a treadmill and weight-lifting thing (clearly I haven't gotten around to this myself) no single item SHOULD cost over $200 but even if it does it's worth the investment, instead of paying $10 a month for two years to work out in front of normies.
>>
>>38819807
By not being a weeaboo faggot.
>>
>>38819807
practice a sport
lifting is an embarrassing activity to be part of anyways
>>
I just have a weight bench, any suggest on other exercises than bench pressing?
>been doing some pushups and squats without weights
>>
>>38819849
do you do them all in one go, in sets or throughout the day?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.