[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My co-workers made a fake Facebook with my pictures and have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_omm734s2a91u86t2qo1_1280.gif (360KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omm734s2a91u86t2qo1_1280.gif
360KB, 640x360px
My co-workers made a fake Facebook with my pictures and have 200 female friends and are flirting with them and making an ass out of me.
Why do normies torment us like this?
>>
They are asking for death.

It is justified. Bring it to them OP.
>>
File: unknown-29.png (541KB, 839x835px) Image search: [Google]
unknown-29.png
541KB, 839x835px
>>38819675
Let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the floor, let bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the, FLOOOOOOOOOOR
>>
It meana you need to use that FB account to set up Tinder and get mad pussy.
>>
You realize you can sue them for that
>>
>>38819722
I don't want to hook up, I just want a nice neet girl to watch anime with I guess.
>>38819737
I don't want to lose my job since one of them is my manager.
>>
Something similar happened to me when I was in High School, but it was my ""friends"" that did it. When I broke up with them the next day they used that fake account to talk shit to some of the most popular girls there, trying to get some of their friends to beat me or something.

When the guys came with the girls to me asking for an explanation I kept my cool, smiled and simply explained them the account was fake and that my ex-""friends"" were the ones behind it so it didn't happen anything to me.

Even I was surprised how easily did I dodge that by just calmly explaining things, when most autists here would have spilled spaghetti and looked like they were the ones to blame and ended up receiving a beatup anyways.
>>
>>38819749
Are you retarded? That just means more money for you.

If you want to take the idiot path you can just tell facebook to take it down
>>
>>38819749
You don't want girls? What are you, gay?
>>
>>38819751
Luckily I don't know any of these girls, but i still don't like being reverse catfished.
>>38819792
I want a nice girl, I don't care about hooking up for one night stands.
>>
>>38819820
Quit making excuses. You expect your perfect girl to magically come to you without making any effort? You could find her on tinder possibly, stop being such a defeatist chickenshit.
>>
>>38819660
Holy shit and i thought my work mates who all duct taped me to the celing on my fisrt week after i left school and left me there over their lunch break was bad.

At least its not as bad as someone i know who had there password guessed on facebook and changed it, only to have them say he was in a relationship with nearly every girl in school and probbbly even town aswell.
It must have been someone he knew because he went on holdiay to spain for 2 weeks and left his phone at home due to the data roamimg charges only to come back to school and be confronted by a angry mob of im not exagerating 50+ girls in the playground and some of there chad boyfriends all wanting vengance and anwsers as to why he said he was in a relationship on facebook with x.
He tried running away when someone tried punchig from them but got rugby tackled and literally everyone started taking kicks at him on the ground even some who werent involved!
To think that time sunbathing in spain working on a tan, only get covered in cuts and bruises.
>>
>>38820141
Nothing in this post is true.
>>
>>38819660
>>38819722

Sounds like good lawsuit money
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.