[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Husky boys do not feel bad. Some of us love you! Does anyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (58KB, 700x468px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 700x468px
Husky boys do not feel bad. Some of us love you! Does anyone else like big boys?

My boyfriend is a big squishy bear and I love him. He is 5'11" and around 250-260lbs. Right now he's visiting his mom and my bed feels very empty and cold.
>>
Is this a real thing? I'm 6'1" and 200 lbs. and I consider myself fat and beyond the point of no return. Your bf is a manlet and a land whale, what got you into him?
>>
File: rally fal.jpg (79KB, 500x734px) Image search: [Google]
rally fal.jpg
79KB, 500x734px
I only need the warm embrace of Japanese cartoons
>>
>>38818417
This might be hard for you to understand but personality matters, or he's rich.
>>
>>38818417
He's a lot of fun and just wants to have a good time. He's also really adventurous and pushes me to try new things and do stuff I would never do if it wasn't for him.

I fell in love when I got snowed in at his apartment. We weren't dating yet and I wasn't the only one stuck. I slept on his couch and wore one of his hoodies for clothes. We were there for two nights. When I was leaving I gave him a hug. His big arms and soft belly just enveloped me and I want entranced. I feel in love the moment I looked up at his smiling face and saw his soft blue eyes afterwards.
>>
>>38818498
Oh, so he isn't a shy beta with no social life like I am. Darn.
>>
>tfw all the girls who like fat guys already have boyfriends because getting a fat guy to date you is like shooting fish in a barrel
>>
>>38818417
>I'm 6'1" and 200 lbs
That's being between chubby and skinnyfat.
>>
>>38818556
>getting a fat guy to date you is like shooting fish in a barrel
Dunno, i see more skinny and skinnyfat guys than actual fat ones in my area. I guess it depends where you live.
>>
File: IMG_2931.jpg (76KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2931.jpg
76KB, 500x500px
I've known two femanons who liked fat guys. One had BPD and weighed more than my 250-pound self, and the other disappeared after we'd been in contact for several months. Feelsbadman

Any ladies in the (flea) market for a fat Canadian?
>>
>>38818571
But you have your pick of the litter as far as they go.
>>
>>38818641
We're talking about fat/husky, not american/boogie fat-tier.
>>
>>38818674
Eh, I'm 6'2" and weigh as much as your bf.
>>
>>38818674
Gaben was probably like 350 in that pic bro
>>
File: IMG_2713.jpg (99KB, 606x602px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2713.jpg
99KB, 606x602px
Threads like these actually discourage me because they make me think how hopeless I must be if other fatties can gets gfs but I can't.
>>
The real kicker is that I'd be fine dating a fat girl so long as she had an okay face.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.