[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw addicted to 4chan I wish I never found this place

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 7b0.jpg (64KB, 680x895px) Image search: [Google]
7b0.jpg
64KB, 680x895px
>tfw addicted to 4chan
I wish I never found this place
>>
Im in the same boat as you anon i hate this place with all my black shrivled up heart, this place has brought me nothing but disdain for the modern world, and made me realise the west will colapse by the end of mv lifetime and there is nothing that can be done, helping will simply prolong our suffering and demise. yet for some odd reason my addiction for eternal knowledge draws me in ever closer to the abyss, and each time I turn the monitor off and go to sleep I feel as if more of my life force has been sucked out my body and replaced with ever more foreboding in an incessant downward spiral towards the cold dephts of obblivion.
>>
>>38818767
same, my original comrade.
>>
>>38818815
But despite all this melancholy and my constantly bleak out look in regards to life, i have learned through reading many great works of philosophy and contemplating ideas of spirituality that all but one thing remains, the single thing most important thing imbedded within any man that lasts beyond the grave and seeps into the fabric of reality despite the enemies at the gate and even the ashes of everything on the floor.

And that is the eternal aspect of a man's honour this metalphysical embodient can never be stifled or forgotten no matter how hard they try a man's honour is something that goes beyond reality and deep into the realm of stactic conciousnes a place where countless mens convictions and sacrfices go to and will never be forgotten.

And thats how I carry on with my days despite all odds, by clinging to this notion of honor and the hope that one day i will be called upon to volunteer for something that i truly belive in and will be willing to make the ultimate sacrifice for.
>>
File: sweating.png (113KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
sweating.png
113KB, 320x320px
>>38818264
>just came to 4chan
>not addicted yet

Ummmm, should i leave before it's too late?
>>
>>38819250
You will come here whenever you are bored, sad, loney, depressed, tired. And soon the line will be blurred, and you'll be here for at least 6+ hours everyday.

But I'm not going to be the one to tell you to leave, use your head and make the decision yourself. Fair warning though, this place will change your life, and most of the time not in a good way.

I'd feel bad for making you leave, but at the same time, ehh you know what I mean right? It's your choice okay?
>>
>>38819424
I tried substituting this place for Funnyjunk if i'm honest.
I guess that's like substituting being a smoker for being a drunk. Not leaving, just keep my distance. Don't wanna get trapped.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1501161611179.jpg (45KB, 592x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1501161611179.jpg
45KB, 592x960px
>>38819250
"You take the normie pill, the story ends. You go back to your day to day life and believe whatever the mass media tells you.
You take the robot pill, you stay on 4 chan, and It shows you how deep the rabbit hole goes."

The choice is yours anon but just remember ive seen thousands upon thousands of threads saying they wish they quit when they could go back, yet me personally give me the ugly truth any day of the week rather than a happy lie.
(But dont say i didnt warn you.)
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.