[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it like to have a friend from the opposite sex?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: 1387037515143.png (490KB, 1280x709px) Image search: [Google]
1387037515143.png
490KB, 1280x709px
What is it like to have a friend from the opposite sex?
>>
>>38811320
>What is it like to have a friend from the opposite sex?
do tranny friends count
>>
Good until she gets a boyfriend, then she'll realize she doesn't need you anymore.
>>
probably pretty annoying if youre a man
>>
>>38811320
Dope usually. But you tend to get people who act as your friend with ulterior motives such as trying to use you or get with you. I once met a femanon who wrote a letter to me on this thread about how she thought I was purposely ignoring her feelings when I'm gay.
>>
a lot of my friends growing up were female, I thought nothing of it
>>
>>38811414
>I'm gay
kys
>>
File: 1429666085374.png (72KB, 226x263px) Image search: [Google]
1429666085374.png
72KB, 226x263px
>>38811320
Kinda sucks desu. If you never had a gf or any other female friends, you will most likely fall for her. Mainly because shes the only girl that's really nice to you.

Theres a good chance she won't like you back, so you will probably just hold in the feels forever. You probably won't ever tell her because if you do your friendship will be over, then you'll be back to having 0 female friends.

Holding in the pain will suck, but hey, at least you still have a female friend, right?
>>
I've been friend with a guy for over 15 years. I've never had a crush on him and as far as I know he never had a crush on me. Yet threw out our friendship people have tried to get us to fuck. Even ex-girlfriends of his have tried. It really weird.
>>
>>38811662
OP clearly wrote opposite sex you idiot
>>
>>38811320
Had one in middle school
>constantly talked about craving other chads cocks
>talked about stupid shit
>made me an angrier person
>>
>>38811698
I wonder how long it will take till you figure it out.
>>
>>38811761
there are no girls on the r9k silly boy only girls(male)
>>
>>38811761
What drives you to RP as a female on this board?
>>
>>38811761
figure out that youre seeking for attention and pretending to be a female?
>>
>>38811849
>>38811815
I am a female and no I'm not going to post pic of my tits or vag.
>>
>>38811887
post birth certificate or gtfo. social security would be nice also
>>
>>38811569
Totally agree. Emotional paradox
>>
>>38811880
>figure out that youre seeking for attention

Kinda ironic coming from a namefag.
>>
File: 1498779277916.gif (807KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498779277916.gif
807KB, 500x500px
>>38811320
I have one female friend, I met her in college
She's pretty nice
I enjoy talking to and can relate to her more than I can any of the guys I've talked to in college so far
She has obvious self-esteem and anxiety issues, but I find them endearing

I had oneitis for her for a little while, but she turned out to be a lesbian
I got over it eventually, but it took a bit
>>
>>38811965
why would anyone give me attention just because im a namefag, are you fucking stupid?
also no one believes that youre actually a gril
>>
File: overlord1.gif (1MB, 276x260px) Image search: [Google]
overlord1.gif
1MB, 276x260px
I have a lot of good male friends, they're chill but normie as fuck. The main thing we can relate on is video games.
>>
>>38812012
>you fucking stupid?

Why would you use a name on an anonymous image board. Also if you going to use a name. Use a trip.

>also no one believes that youre actually a gril

Good for them i guess. I don't give a shit. I don't care what you summerfags think.
>>
Like having a friend from the same sex, except they swallow your cum instead of spitting it out all over the carpet.
>>
>>38812067
I almost forgot it was summer being 100% honest, but pull the stick out of your boipussi and ignore them.
>>
>>38812067
>summerfags
what a terrible accusation that i dont spend my entire life on this cringy ass site lmao
>>
>>38811320
Was only friends with women and still pretty true, I find them easier toget along with and more enjoyable to talk to. I don't think anything special of it
>>
>>38812118
>what a terrible accusation that i dont spend my entire life on this cringy ass site lmao

come on man the name gives it away.
>>
File: IMG_2163.jpg (40KB, 596x662px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2163.jpg
40KB, 596x662px
I had one in middle school and it was really nice but looking back on it I realize she was just attention-seeking and I was a beta orbiter desu
>>
>>38811320
>if they're a lesbian it's fun
>if they're straight it sucks
>>
>>38811320
I think it's pretty normal for me. I'm not really interested in her and she isn't interested in me at all
Altough she has the cute korean gf vibe
>>
Pretty shit. They tend to drop you the second they get into relationships.
>>
>>38812118
are u the real dekar?
>>
File: 1501667912263.gif (481KB, 540x810px) Image search: [Google]
1501667912263.gif
481KB, 540x810px
Every relationship is different, and sexual, romantic, platonic, and familial feelings are bound up in some combination and in different proportions in virtually all of them. Acknowledging this weirds most people out, but it doesn't have to, and it's true either way. Friendship is not some homogenous emotion, and neither is love.

In any case, friends of the opposite sex bring that complicated shit into the foreground. They're you're pals, but you probably also feel a flutter in your heart sometimes-or often-and you probably want to have sex with them. That doesn't corrupt the platonic aspects ("She's 'just' a friend, blah blah...) or the familial feelings ("She's like a sister, blah blah blah...)

I've had a metric fuckton of girl friends my whole life, and no, they're obviously not the same as guys, but you totally can have them as friends the same way you have guys as friends, just so long as you're not gonna make it weird. Also, having sex or having a little crush or kissing somebody does not automatically make it weird. Realistically, romantic feelings are gonna be present in a huge proportion of opposite-sex friendships.
>>
File: 18253041.jpg (159KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
18253041.jpg
159KB, 1080x1080px
I have literally one female friend, but I don't even know if she considers me her friend, since I'm just one of her many friends. She's the perfect girl for me, she's beautiful outside and inside; white skin, dark hair, we have a lot of things in common and etc, I think I love her and I was thinking about her before reading this thread. She was the first girl to ever hug me. But I will never try anything because she has a boyfriend and SHE'S PREGNANT! Fuck! I hate my life. I work in place where 90% of the workers are women, out of millions of girls she was the only one I was interested in, I was so obsessed with her the first time I saw her, that I made an effort to talk to her (a woman!). I thought she would be my girlfriend, my first girlfriend.

WHY GOD WHY GOD WHY I FUCKING HATE YOU
>>
>>38812532
pic related?
fk you robot
>>
>>38812623
No, but she's similar to her.
>>
>>38811320
Like having any other friend. As long as you don't put pussy on a pedestal and just treat them normally, there's no problem.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.