[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help me R9K

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: whatis.gif (994KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
whatis.gif
994KB, 500x260px
>be me
>19 male in burger land
>average height, 15-20 lbs overweight ,intelligent, (according to most people) kind, dedicated
>not an autistic neck-beard who's never kissed a girl
I have weird experiences with women. I talk to them, and its fairly easy. but when I ask them out they don't say yes, but they don't laugh at me and say no either. I kind of feel like I'm stuck in purgatory. I'm not good enough for them to say yes but I'm not bad enough for them to say no.....so they give me the runaround. text me 3 days later "maybe" and then show or don't show randomly. or they say yes and they don't show. same with IRL conversations. a girl will ignore me for a week, even when we walk by each other. and then a week later she will deliberately seek me out and act like we are tight. what is this behavior? I'm so fricking confused.
>>
you're a beta faggot is why
>>
>>38806024
That's just the way women work. At your age they never know what they want to do with their lives and thus are confusing.
Aim for older anti-social girls for the best results.
>>
>>38806024
Maybe it has to do with your confidence? How long are you friends with these girls before you ask them out? I think you should value companiionship with them rather than a relationship first, itll at least make the transition from friend to cocksleeve easier.

That and maybe work on your self image? You said you're a bit overweight, maybe girls might be more interested in you if you had a more muscular body.
>>
>>38806102
How about fucking no?? If I were I wouldn't ask them out would I?
>>
>>38806162
probs true on working out, God only knows why they are so into abs......but nah, I'm fairly confident but not to the point of disrespect
>>
>>38806171
>asking them out at all
>not even fucking them
lmao are you from kansas or something
>>
>>38806209
what if I told you most females don't want to screw on the first date? this is something you would know if you actually left mommies basement
>>
just gonna have to roll the dice and take your dick out.
>>
>>38806262
>most females don't want to screw on the first date?
maybe if you're an uggo manlet lol
>>
>>38806262

In my experience the majority of girls are DTF on the first date
>>
>>38806357
so what I'm hearing is instead of chatting up a girl for a few days, getting her number and texting her and then asking her out, I should just go up to random women and whip out my willie and say*demon voice* "YES BIIITCH, THIIIIIS IS WHAT YOOOUUU WILL BE SUUUUKING TONIIIGHT!!!" sounds like a great way to get arrested
>>
>>38806374
um, yeah......I'm looking for a relationship, not a warm fleshlight. also, why would I trust a girl that slutty? thats more friends with benefits turf
>>
>>38806454
Amen, I want to feel a connection with someone, not deal with used goods who will cheat on me the first chance they can get.

If I wanted a quick fuck I would hire a hooker, why go through all that fake bullshit and effort just to get my dick wet for one night.
>>
>>38806656
YES!! I feel like so many people on here are so detached they feel like the extent of the relationship is sex....believe me, by the time you are bonded, that emotional bond is so much more important than sex
>>
>>38806735
I know dude. I don't know maybe I am just some old fashioned perma virgin, but I am 19 and it's so hard to find a "serious" relationship. Most people want to "experiment" and "have fun" whereas I want to form a bond with someone. Maybe I am a prude but the whole sexual aspect is not the primary driver for me. Like, a few months ago for my graduation, we went to a bar and I started talking to this girl, she was interested in me and asked to "meet up" afterwards. I could see where it was going and I turned her down because I felt like it would be bad for both of us.

I don't know, maybe I have some retarded psychological issues or something.
>>
>>38806914
or dear god "find yourself"

This phrase pisses me off the most because its just an excuse to go and try things everyone warns against just so you know they are, indeed, bad
>>
>>38806914
same, friend. we've all seen the statistics, the more sex partners you have the more likely you are to get a divorce. which sux......hard. and kids from broken homes, we all know their odds at life suck. also on a more basic level how the hell could I give my heart to someone who is liable to break it because she hopes on cock like a bunny
>>
>>38807056
Yep. I think I got this mindset because I have seen how trivially people treat relationships. My parents have been separated since I was 2 and got divorced when I was 10, so I had to deal with the fallout of two incompatible people deciding to have a family together.

The whole thing put me off jumping into things quickly, but I think it's also made me hesitant to trust people or get close to them, because I see how things can change. It's all down to the "faith" that the person you are with won't end up being an asshole or a cheater, and that's a big assumption to make. Maybe I am viewing relationships too analytically, but that's just the way I am.

And I get you, why would I set myself up for heartbreak unnecessarily? If I "find myself" by trying to find the right partner through trial and error, I will come out a jaded and pessimistic asshole, but if I wait too long for the unobtainable "perfect woman" I will end up a perma virgin. It's like a lose lose.
>>
>>38807225
being a virgin isn't that bad. If I want my wife to be celibate pre marriage it makes sense she would expect the same of me. I just want a cute trad life, some kids a lot of guns and 40 acres in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>38807319
*wife, not life
>>
>>38806024
you're a cyborg, an inbetweener, the worst of both worlds.

also, see: >>38806125
>>
yeah, thats kind of how, I feel. its like I am dealing witn 12 year old school girls
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.