[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i discovered slowcore today it stopped my anxiety im ready

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
i discovered slowcore today
it stopped my anxiety
im ready to fucking die now
>>
>>38805971
Provide me with an example of slowcore, I don't know what it is
>>
>>38805998
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=af_Angmf4zg
>>
>>38806014
i like it already 2bh
>>
>>38805971
if only the lyrics werent fucking garbo
>>
>>38806925
this, the first 5 seconds were great, then the fag ruined it
>>
>>38805971
>>38806014
This is just cool jazz with some post processing effects on top, probably because the instrumentalists aren't good enough to stand on their own.

Not everything needs a new egdy name
>>
File: mqdefault-10.jpg (11KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault-10.jpg
11KB, 320x180px
>>38805998
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1hJKhiew2O0
>>
>>38807196
Red House Painters? Sun Kil Moon?
Slowcore has been around for quite a long time
>>
>>38807307
Doesn't change that >>38806014 is cool jazz.
>>
>>38807440
slowcore doesnt necessarily have to fit a specific mold
technically anything slow, quiet, and mellow can be considered slowcore
>>
>>38805971
i dsicovered serbopop today
it sopped my kebabness
im ready to fucking remove now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5YvSbSEtbg
>>
>>38805971
CIA niggers; they glow in the dark
>>
Vaporwave does the trick for me. Here's one of my favorites, last months favorite https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVn6zIYEkEw
>>
>>38807492
>technically anything slow, quiet, and mellow can be considered slowcore
So it's exactly what I said then. A meaningless name made up because people wanted something new and edgy
>>
>>38805971

> he hasn't discovered dj screw
>>
>>38807684
>So it's exactly what I said then. A meaningless name made up because people wanted something new and edgy
I'm not arguing against it, I was just saying that the term has been around for a long time
>>
>>38807724
>20 years
>long time for a music genre
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>38806014
its alright i guess but i still prefer vaporwave to chill out to
>>
>>38807757
>>38807592
People who like Vaporwave are walking memes. There's plenty of music that sounds like it but doesn't spam the A E S T H E T I C meme over and over, but you never see VWfaggots talk about that.

You're like the kid who claims to like 40's music, but every song you listen to is from Fallout 4
>>
>>38807909
The ascension of vaporwave as a meme gives you the wrong ideas. What you see as meme is just the top of the iceberg. I took enough time to browse thru all the nice albums and a lot are quite enjoyable. Aesthetics are part of the genre but it is far from it

Ultimately anon that post of yours is retarded since every kind of music fan can be cornered into the walking meme category
>>
>>38807909
>>38808116
>There's plenty of music that sounds like it
Also, the fact that vaporwave gained so much traction has pushed those artists producing that to put it under the vaporwave category
>>
>>38807757
>vaporwave

stop being 16 please
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.