[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else hates their own race/nationality

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_2243.jpg (204KB, 1242x1193px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2243.jpg
204KB, 1242x1193px
>be me
>supposed to be prodigy that takes beanr family from poor to rich
>involved with beanr gang violence
>go to jail
>begin to do horrible in school once out
>become addicted to internet
>no time for friends
>be me now
>sitting in a community college thinking where I would have been without neighborhood beaners
>have come to conclusion that spics are the worst race

The worst part of them is they all act the same. I am to the point where I just tell everyone I am white
>>
hate my race too. girls are bbc sluts and guys are fags.

i'm white
>>
>>38805656
>does crime
>goes to jail
>fucked up his life
>blames his ethnicity
>>
File: IMG_2691.jpg (147KB, 655x398px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2691.jpg
147KB, 655x398px
>>38805698
doesnt take away from the fact that spics are filth that only have a thirst for violence
>>
>don't have a race
>think the non race is pretty cool
>hate self for being that "race"
>>
Not surprised a Mexican made this thread. They try to hide it, whether by saying they're white, trying to act American, or whatever else methods they use.
>>
>>38805656
I was like you fags at first but then I realized I hate everyone regardless of race. There's a very small amount of people I tolerate and they'd have to be into the same things I'm in.
>>
>>38805752
pretty sure those are ms13 or some bullshit like that

i live in mexico and have never been involved or been involved with anybody related to anything gang related. op is just a retard that thinks that the small environment that he lives in represents the rest of the world.
>>
>>38805656
>being so cucked by ethnicity memes that they become your excuse for being a piece of shit who doesn't contribute to society
>>
>>38805807
>They try to hide it
>OP literally does the opposite

gg
>>
File: IMG_2693.jpg (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2693.jpg
45KB, 400x400px
>>38805854
wow mE tOo aNoN xDxD

I hate evryone lets post this on le reddit my good sir
>>
>>38805656
I absolutely hate the fact that I'm mixed race instead of being purely black or white
>my black cousins are handsome and successful
>my white cousins are handsome and successful
I was literally sabotaged by genetics from the start
>>
File: fuckeduppepe.jpg (44KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
fuckeduppepe.jpg
44KB, 251x242px
>>38805656
>be mutt
>(you already know i died inside long ago)
>feel like snow white standing next to spic side of family
>feel like a dirty fucking nigger when compared to my white side

eh, eh REEEEeee oh fuck this shit
>>
>>38805656
>>38805683

I think you're both hating degeneracy, instead of your own race. Think of yourself are more than your own race, think of the good example you could set for other people.

I, myself, am white as well, I'm constantly frustrated with how retarded most people around me are behaving;

eating unhealthy, watching way too much TV (especially politically correct propaganda), not excercising, being intolerant of people who dare step out of the realm of political correctness, dedicating their time to meaningless activities, like playing a game, reading books that don't have any real content, smoking tabacco/ weed, drinking almost every night, spending money on frivolities, not planning their life ahead, blaming other people, especially their parents, for their lack of direction in life, complaining about other people, but not willing to be part of an example, etc.

I just try to construct myself to the image of a man that I would respect
>>
>>38805656
>3/4 white and 1/4 black
>White side of my family is addicted to drugs and squandering my great grandmothers fortune
>Black side works blue collar jobs or milks the state for benefits
>I don't fit in with my half black mother and she constantly tells me I'm not part of the family when referring to my siblings and me
>White people wouldn't be my friends school because I was part black and their parents would lose their shit if I came over
>Black kids don't talk to me because I have white skin

I've just embraced my white side but still get uncomfortable when people get all racist because the black side of my family is so much better than my white.
>>
File: 1af42.png (229KB, 430x294px) Image search: [Google]
1af42.png
229KB, 430x294px
> be asian
> lower class uneducated parents
> not stereotype brainer
> no tiger mom to correct bad behaviors
> try college anyways and fail
> wagecuck is the only option
> only know american culture
> asian culture is foreign and weird to me
> don't find attractive qualities in asian girls
> can't get along with asian dudes
> some hate me because white washed "gweilo"
> seen as meek yellow skin to white folks
> only into white girl qualities
> white dudes bully me because i'm beta
> tfw can't make my parents proud
> tfw too asian for whites
> twf not asian enough for asians
> tfw can't find place in society
> tfw i am ashamed of who i am
>>
>be you
>do crime
>involved in violent criminal gangs
>actually go to jail
>fuck up your own school life
>fuck up your own social life
>fuck up your own future
>blame it on your race instead of on your own retarded decisions
Where you were born doesnt mean shit. You, of your own volition, did those crimes. I doubt someone pointed a gun at your head to do whatever the fuck you did, else you wouldnt have fucked up your life the way you have.
The problem is you, not your family, not your race, not your neighborhood, not the gang you chose to be associated with.
YOU chose to be a human failure. YOU are the one that, instead of trying to solve their life, is posting on his personal hugbox.
You idealize the white man and think they are all hard-working. You think if your skin was white you'd actually work and be something in life.
You literally think its not you who destroyed your life.

Youre a living joke.
>>
File: IMG_5319.jpg (80KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5319.jpg
80KB, 500x598px
>>38805656
> be me
> 13, uncle invites me to brazil to meet
his family
> in one of the touristic places the guide says : anon where are you from?
> answer
> looks at me surprised
> says that is impossible
>I ask why
> he points at a couple of apes taking selfies and laughing loudly, dirty teeth, tattoos everywhere, sport clothes.
> says that they're also from my cunt
> mfw
Why stupid drug lords have to exist? Why I can't gas everyone in this fucking hell hole?
>>
File: IMG_2652.jpg (56KB, 687x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2652.jpg
56KB, 687x460px
>>38806137
this
ive cut all ties to the Mexican side of my family and am beginning anew. The only mexican i have contact to rn is my white washed cousin
>>
>>38806137
Must bw rough to be canto
>>
>>38805974
>I absolutely hate the fact that I'm mixed race instead of being purely black or white
>>my black cousins are handsome and successful
>>my white cousins are handsome and successful
>I was literally sabotaged by genetics from the start
white girls love mulattos.
>>
>>38805656
Did you ever drop the soap in prison?
>>
I hate my Mestizo genes. I hate Spanish. I wish I were White. I know I'd still be a loser but atleast I wouldn't be a brown-eyed brown-haired stinky beaner.
>>
>>38806336
>light skin
>negro features
Literally the opposite of what they might like
>>
>>38806425
no but i pranked all the guys in there by sucking there dicks
i just grabbed their dicks and started to prank them, they didnt even know what was coming
>>
>>38805872
Hispanics are a huge problem in my part of the country too and we're about as far from the southwest as you can get in the States. Not 4 weeks ago, they butchered 4 kids for no reason. Literally chopped them into unrecognizable chunks with machetes while they walked home from school or something. This sparked official meetings from the police departments here and resulted in a witch hunt for illegals and MS13 members.
>>
>>38806319
Not Cantonese. Lesser known clan. Probably another reason why the other asian populations hate me. idk enough about our history or ancient feuds.
>>
File: 1500536364810.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1500536364810.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>>38805656
>tfw 1/4th sandnigger
>tfw still will get gassed along with all the muslims even though I'm 75% white
>>
Im also a spic and also hate them with the burning passion of a thousand suns
>>
I don't hate being 1/2 SEA and 1/2 White but the race bullshit from both sides about what it means to be mixed is pretty annoying sometimes.
>>
>>38805656
>Implying "spic" is a race

Fucking Americans are retarded. Hispanic is not a race. You are either black, mixed, or white. Most "hispanics" are just mixed. You don't get to invent your own race.

Literally no one uses these gay ass terms in Europe. In fact, it's a travesty that you claim to be "hispanics" when you share pretty much zero genetics with actual Iberian people and are essentially negro/native american mongoloids.
>>
Yankeestan and most of that continent are too obsessed with race.

And you fucked up yourself OP you dumb cunt. If you can't even realise something as super obvious as that then you're doomed to be a failure.
>>
>>38808448
peep the title homie
it says race/nationality
>>
File: 1496598816361.jpg (23KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496598816361.jpg
23KB, 480x480px
>>38805656
>be me
>beaner
>light skin
>ridiculed by alpha beans
>too white to be gringo
>skin smells like crisco no matter how much I bathe
>naturally high cholesterol
>manlet
>dicklet
>women of race are fucking insane and annoying
>tattoos look like shit because of skin tone
Being born was a mistake
>>
>>38808801
>too white to be gringo
How does that even make any sense? What is your race/nationality?
>>
>>38808928
Sorry meant
>too brown to be gringo
brain had an angerism
>>
>>38805656
>>38806279
This.

op you degenerate piece of shit

Does your surmame end with a z
lol
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.