[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adam Ruins /r9k/. Robots BTFO. There is no such thing as an

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

File: Adamruinseverythingalphamale.png (46KB, 504x504px) Image search: [Google]
Adamruinseverythingalphamale.png
46KB, 504x504px
Adam Ruins /r9k/. Robots BTFO. There is no such thing as an alpha male.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTyQgwVvYyc

https://www.themarysue.com/adam-ruins-alpha-males/
>>
Dog packs are parents and their children. They aren't alpha for being super aggressive. They are alpha because they provide the dogs with protection, food, and social.
>>
>>38804774
I hate this smug faggot even when he's right. And I especially hate him when he's wrong. His segment on how there's nothing wrong with marijuana is retarded.
>>
doesn't disprove the existence of alpha males at all. gay feminist sissy propaganda
>>
>low test feminist doesn't believe alpha males exist
poetry
>>
love this video. feeds into betas insecurities, making em complacent and OK with being doormats for the rest of us.
>>
>>38804774
All those personality test fags can stop posting thier threads now
>>
>>38804774
I haven't watched it yet but I bet he has a very poor understanding of both human and animal sexuality.
>>
>>38804798
and the ones that provide protection and food are the ones that know how to be aggressive and assertive
>>
>>38804774
This thread is about to be deaded but 2 minutes in and it just seems to be "Wolves have a different social hierarchy than we thought", seems irrelevant to what alpha male has comes to mean in human.
>>
Thanks for reminding me of Season 2.
Just downloaded the first 3 episodes.
>>
The study saying that men high in agreeableness, kindness and generosity have happier and longer relationships and that all of the knowledge out there showing that women like men who are stoic, assertive, "alpha" etc. makes me think there's a Goldilocks zone for being happy romantically.
>>
>>38804833
But, he didn't say there was nothing wrong. He even says that until you're 25, it won't mess with your brain.
>>
An "Alpha" is just whoever dominates a hierarchy. And life has many hierarchies, and you may be alpha in a few or a lot of them, and you'll be beta in most of them. You may find yourself outside of many, or all, hierarchies; and so you can create a new hierarchy. But THE Hierarchy appears to be a measure of your ability to ascend all possible hierarchies.

also, does any one actually watch this stuff? he did some funny stuff with college humor, but come on. this stuff is just disinfo
>>
>>38807057
>An "Alpha" is just whoever dominates a hierarchy. And life has many hierarchies, and you may be alpha in a few or a lot of them, and you'll be beta in most of them. You may find yourself outside of many, or all, hierarchies; and so you can create a new hierarchy. But THE Hierarchy appears to be a measure of your ability to ascend all possible hierarchies.

He does mention that when he had his alternate self in a dungeons and dragons game.

Also, I do watch the show, and while he can be wrong, there are always the sources he has in the upper right hand corner to look out for.
>>
r9shitters absodiddly btfo
>>
>>38804833
did you see his mexican wall one
not even a /pol/fag found it so retarded
>>
>>38805186
dogs don't have prisons
>>
Yeah miss me with that low test obese faggot. His show is realtive because dumb cunts are too lazy to think and disprove the bullshit he is spewing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWaOX2aC9_A
>>
>>38807995
>dumb cunts are too lazy to think and disprove the bullshit he is spewing
Just like /pol/? :^)
>>
>>38807995
>Vegan Gains
Really?

Also mono-saturated fats are good for you, other fats aren't, the Adam Ruins Everything video is now perfect and I just saved you 30 minutes of some faggot on a soapbox.
>>
>says Alphas, leaders of a pack, don't exist
>Says later that leaders of a pack would be high in agreeableness and kindness
Which one then faggot
>>
>>38808342
He didn't say leaders, you fucking brainlet. He said dominant males.

Why can't you just take your btfo with dignity and admit your views are retarded shit?
>>
>>38808342
>These are the indicators of a long lasting, happy relationship
>WOW ADAM JUST CONTRADICTED HIMSELF, I GUESS THERE ARE ALPHAS AFTER ALL
What goes through the minds of you people
>>
>>38808363
So then he confirms the existence of dominant males? What's the point of the video then? To say that the idea of an alpha is a stereotype? That's a bit of a truism, leaders usually tend to be more guiding than manic
>>
Nothing has ever angered me more than this pretentious faggot. Is it a normie thing to act intelligent when you know you aren't?
>>
File: sdfd.png (95KB, 346x338px) Image search: [Google]
sdfd.png
95KB, 346x338px
>>38807995
>Vegan Gains
ori ori kun
>>
that was cute and educational. first thing i sort of liked from collegehumor in decades. thanks OP
>>
>>38808293
what's the fucking point of your reply?
>>
>>38808342
He was referring to the way in which humans online have taken the term "alpha male" and created a culture around it so huge that tons of websites and products can now be bought under the branding of an "alpha male" product. Except the reality of an alpha male isn't that which people in online cliques and here on autism forums talk about.
So, since I can tell you're struggling with the seemingly paradoxical nature of his statements... In the first statement he's referring to what the Internet says an alpha male is and on the second one he is referring to what an actual alpha male would be under the context of humans and their society. And while agreeableness and kindness isn't the "most important" thing, they are definitely way more important than a leading, brutish, aggressive dude for us humans than anything else.
Seriously, nobody longs for Genghis Khan, and he wouldn't be shit nowadays either because we have guns and law enforcement.
>>
>>38807995
>literally using the word "retarded"
Stopped watching there.
>>
>>38808436
I can perfectly agree with that desu
>>
>>38808427
I watched a bit of the video and it was VG raging about fat being bad then I turned it off. If that's his issue then all he needs to say is that "Well, not all fat is bad" because that's literally all that's wrong with the ARE vid but he goes on for 30+ minutes because he's a drama queen.
>>
>>38807995
>Vegan "Gains"
Fucks me up everytime.
>>
>>38808468
>Well, not all fat is bad
not all fat is good*

VeganGains gave me brain cancer.
>>
Typical clickbait. The true title of this video should be: "Alpha males do exist - you just perceive them incorrectly."

Even after seeing this video and using the arguments and information provided, nobody would be able to argue about your well-liked and good-looking intelligent highschool quarterback to be an alpha.

Yes, alpha males exist. No, they aren't loud douchebags.
>>
>>38804923
the "alphas" as you call them are just evil jews who use our basic fear of violence against us.
>>
>>38807057
>>38807163
Just having sources doesn't mean anything, his sources can also be disinfo.

I guess the idea I'm trying to convey is that: Adam still has his wagon hooked to the failing hierarchy of oldmedia. Does Adam do anything outside of the oldmedia paradigm? Adam may be "Alpha" within the oldmedia structure, but oldmedia is no longer alpha among media hierarchies.

I don't got time to fact check this guy, or argue points. I got my own llife, my own hierarchies to climb. An ability to make quick and accurate decisions is part of ascending all structures.

If Adam truely cares about bringing truth to the world, he needs to keep up with the evolving structure. What's ironic is that collegehumor started out outside of the old paradigm. (i dunno if they sold out or something, since then) So he should understand this.
>>
>>38808647
>his sources can also be disinfo.
then check them, dumbass.
>>
>>38808468
He didn't say otherwise. Of course monosaturated fats are not bad, he talked about saturated fats and trans being bad. He also refuted his bullshit about the two scientists
>>
File: supre mentalgen.jpg (40KB, 665x385px) Image search: [Google]
supre mentalgen.jpg
40KB, 665x385px
>>38808594
there are no alphas, only supreame gentelmen
>>
>>38808475
bigger than you whiteboy
>>
He's right. Alpha men really don't exist.

Alpha behavior exists.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i08CVkBxvBM

Remember because most girls play candy crash the core gaming market should cater to them
>>
>>38804774
What fucking rubbish. There's always a dominant person in every situation. Why should I listen to this fag telling me what "research suggests".
>>
>>38808677
>he talked about saturated fats and trans being bad.
Who fucking cares, the added sugar they put in low fat products being bad and pointing a light at the whole anti-fat craze without putting any critical thinking towards the aversion is what the ARE video is really about.

I'm not convinced that a 30 minute tirade was necessary to rebut or correct parts of the video.
>>
All the video really says is that the males at the top of the dominance hierarchy aren't as aggressive as thought, not that they don't exist.
>beta males on average have more successful relationships
That isn't a representative statistic of the dating world, aggressive males get much more sexual partners but for pump n dumps rather than actual dating
>>
>>38808800
The video is weird, if you really listen to it it's all correct but only because the video delves pretty deep into semantics.

Take what you said
>There's always a dominant person in every situation
He says this but words it more like "A person who's dominant in X situation wouldn't necessarily be as dominant in the completely different Y situation".
>>
>>38808885
Isn't this good for a decent chunk of robots though? If you're kind then you'll have a better relationship.

If that's all you want how much does the fact that it won't be as easy for you to do something different from what you desire?
>>
>>38804774
In every pack animal on earth there exists an alpha who has his harem of females. Read up on the "mouse eutopia" experiment if you wish to understand where we as society are headed.

Even in a eutopia resouces (including fertile females) aren't distributed evenly. Adan is denying biology and anthropology in his little rant.

Belive what you may, but he is wrong.
>>
>>38809050
>In every pack animal on earth there exists an alpha who has his harem of females.
Did you watch the video? How do you defend this statement you made when the facts about wolves directly contradicts it?
>>
>>38809090
>>38809050
>>38809003
>>38808953
>reddit spacing
fuck off kekistan faggots
>>
File: 0.png (245KB, 500x311px) Image search: [Google]
0.png
245KB, 500x311px
>>38809050
>In every pack animal on earth there exists an alpha
>>
>>38809104
Reddit spacing isn't even a thing.

You're just parroting faggots butthurt about something 4channers have been doing since the site was made.

People have been typing like this since the 90s.

You're a giant faggot.

Please die.
>>
>>38808647
>>38808654
Especially if it pertains to your interest. Adam might talk about the hierarchy that you're climbing and it may behoove you to listen. But, if you find fault with his analysis, you should challenge it and do your own research.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.